Critter Name: Kittielabra
Habitat: Unknown
Egg Height: 3 inches
Adult Height: 12 inches
Egg Weight: roughly 2 pounds
Adult Weight: 8 to 10 pounds

Art: https://www.deviantart.com/leflooflez/art/Kittielabra-809367198

Egg Description:

This oddly colored egg has a candle on the top of it that puts off a very rancid smell and sometimes mistaken for an actual candle. The melted wax has seem to create a protective layer on the outside of the egg. As the creature inside grows the egg and the wax on the egg seem to melt away, the rancid smell also seems to disappear.. Odd..?

Critter Description:

The Kittielabra is shy within the first stage of it's life. Will more than likely stay hidden in it's half melted shell. As it gets older it becomes more curious and will venture out more into the world to learn more. In it's adult hood it seeks partnerships or a human companion help watch over or help through life. When the Kittielabra learns something new the "candlelight" in their eyes glow brighter than normal.

#creaturesuggestion

@animefan
@titus19

Deleted • 12 August 2019 at 4:42 AM

@miu_angel wow be great for Halloween, I would love one

80 posts

marmiqueen • 12 August 2019 at 4:57 AM

@iluvunicorns I forgot to mention in my post that it was a Halloween creature lol I fixed it.

Female
73 posts

animefan • 12 August 2019 at 4:09 PM

I would like to get gril and boy or more then one if I can?

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 12 August 2019 at 9:57 PM

@miu_angel
This is perfectly adorable and spooky, I love it!! I really like candle-themed creatures, especially if its focused around Halloween. This is a great idea and I hope it gets made! 😃

80 posts

marmiqueen • 12 August 2019 at 11:06 PM

@cleokitty
Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it! I love Halloween so I create a lot of Halloween or spooky kinda critters there will probably be more to come heh ❤️

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 13 August 2019 at 2:37 AM

@miu_angel
oh man i love this. o-o" ❤️
the pitch black is so appealing and its all tied together with the cuteness of his neon face! this sugestion is to die for! ^-^

80 posts

marmiqueen • 13 August 2019 at 2:49 AM

@wild_wonders
If done correctly dark colors and neon colors go perfectly together. I'm glad you like it 😸 ❤️

Female
472 posts

flakes • 13 August 2019 at 7:51 AM

@miu_angel as a cat person i absolutely love this design omg, hope this gets made 😸

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 14 August 2019 at 1:45 AM

@miu_angel i love it ❤️ i would adopt one for halloween

80 posts

marmiqueen • 14 August 2019 at 2:00 AM

@kdxu
Cats + Halloween = Awesomeness ❤️

@murfijs
Awe thanks ❤️