Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Female
24 posts

mortalraven • 19 August 2019 at 10:26 PM

In this roleplay, You can be these things. ( Up to 5 Different characters)
1. A mermaid.
2. A werewolf.
3. A kelpie.
4. A human.
5. An elf.
6. A half-elf.
7. A dragon.
8. A fairy. (Teenager ages are up to 500 years, toddler years are less than 100)
9. A demon.
10. An angel.

They're forced to live together in a 'school' sort of place. The teachers there are trying to get all these different species to get along, and it's not going well. Everyone tends to stay in their own groups and never mingle with other species. This roleplay is about how everyone eventually gets along and happy ending until the leaders of the species gets mad at the school and takes back the people who are now good friends.

Rules:
Respect others in the roleplay
Keep it Pg-13
No copying other people's characters
No perfect characters
No killing another person's character unless you both agree that it's alright
Use your best grammar. None of this: "*she got a brush and turned bak to the othr person and sayd* O hai u"
Add your character's favorite flower at the end of 'Personality' so I know you read the rules
No instantly knowing where someone is. At least look for the person for two posts minimum
Read the rules often, because I'll add more clarifying ones later.

Here's the character sheet.

Name:
Race of creature:
Personality:
Appearence or link to image:
Powers:
Favorite food:
Favorite drink:
Favorite power to use:
Favorite animal:
Most hated other kind of creature:
Physical condition(overweight, thin, fit, contortionist etc.):
Fears/weaknesses:
Favorite book:
Quirks:
Strengths:
Other:

Here are my characters.

Name: Reesa Fallen
Race of creature: Angel
Personality: Sassy, Sarcastic, Honest, Loyal, Favorite flower is a red rose with black tips.
Appearence or link to image: https://www.wallpaperflare.com/static/759/895/602/angel-wings-white-hair-black-dress-wallpaper.jpg
Powers: Can manipulate light.
Favorite food: Pasta with pesto on it.
Favorite drink: Sprite
Favorite power to use: Making illusions with her light manipulation
Favorite animal: White foxes
Most hated other kind of creature: Demons and werewolves
Physical condition(overweight, thin, fit, contortionist etc.): Very fit, almost a contortionist.
Fears/weaknesses: Scared of falling so low she can't fly back up.
Favorite book: Twilight
Strengths: Flying fast
Other: She has a pet albino crow.

Name: Colin Malloy
Race of creature: Demon
Personality: Cocky, A little sadistic, Flirty at times, Always calm, never loses his cool no matter how hard it seems. Favorite flower is a peach tree blossom.
Appearence or link to image: https://static.zerochan.net/Hibari.Kyoya.full.953995.jpg
Powers: Can control shadows
Favorite food: Lasagna
Favorite drink: Root beer
Favorite power to use: Making shadows come to life
Favorite animal: Bears
Most hated other kind of creature: Angels, mermaids and fairies
Physical condition(overweight, thin, fit, contortionist etc.): Fit
Fears/weaknesses: Terrified of sunburns and drowning. Hates getting wet in general.
Favorite book: Septimus Heap or How to kill an angel
Quirks: Tends to do things without thinking
Strengths: Fast and smart
Other:

Name: Accalia
Race of creature: Werewolf
Personality: Haughty, a little snooty, Rude at times, skips classes a lot. Favorite flower is a dead one.
Appearance or link to image: The head of a silver wolf, wears a blue hoodie and jeans. Wolflike legs and paws. Her hands are furry and have claws on the tips of the fingers. She usually stays this way, but she can hide all the wolfy bits. When she does this, she has dark brown hair, silver eyes and sharper teeth than humans have.
Powers: Transforming into a full wolf at night of her own free will and turning into a wolf not of her own free will on days and nights of the full moon without any warning.
Favorite food: Steak
Favorite drink: Cranberry juice with a little orange juice mixed in.
Favorite power to use: Turning her hands into werewolf claws if she wants to terrorize younger students.
Favorite animal: Wolf- Duh.
Most hated other kind of creature: All of them.
Physical condition(overweight, thin, fit, contortionist etc.): She's on the bigger side (from her muscles), but is still very fit.
Fears/weaknesses: Fears turning into an out-of-control werewolf on full moon days and killing those she cares about.
Favorite book: None. She hates books.
Quirks:
Strengths:
Other:

Race, Name, Gender and Username:
Mermaid.
Percival Royce - Male - bgunny

Werewolf.[/b]
Accalia - Female - @mortalraven
Kalen Morthis - Male - @wingedfox

Kelpie.

Human.

Elf.

Honor Evergreen - Female - @bgunny

Half-elf.

Dragon.

Leon Knight - Male - @bgunny

Fairy.
Minx - Female - @wingedfox
Essara Nasica - Female - @arcana

Demon.
Colin Malloy - Male - @mortalraven
Chiara Hunapo - Female - bgunny

Angel.
Reesa Fallen - Female - @mortalraven
Chiara Hunapo - Female - @bgunny

1,327 posts

bgunny • 20 August 2019 at 11:50 AM

@mortalraven
Sounds interesting. I'll join. I'm a little busy right now so I'll make my characters a little later.

I do have one question: Is it okay if I make a half angel half demon? They'll embrace their Angel side and keep their demon side a secret.

Female
24 posts

mortalraven • 20 August 2019 at 4:10 PM

@bgunny Thanks! Yeah, that's allowed. I'll clarify that in the description.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 August 2019 at 5:08 PM

@MortalRaven I'd like to join!

Name: Minx
Race of creature: Fairy
Personality: Spunky, Isn't a big fan of people who tease or bully just to see the people being teased or bullied squirm. When that happens, she'll sneak into their rooms and fill them with plants that she knows they won't like. Favorite flower is the ones she makes herself.
Appearence or link to image: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3e/ed/32/3eed32ec0e60eabf04983d39802fed27.jpg and only about as tall as an average spool of thread.
Powers: Can grow plants using moonlight. and manipulate air.
Favorite food: Dried seaweed
Favorite drink: Dewdrops
Favorite power to use: Growing lotus flowers that glow on the inside.
Favorite animal: Luna moths
Most hated other kind of creature: Demons and kelpies
Physical condition: Pretty fit
Fears/weaknesses: Scared of getting squished, so she rarely lands on the ground where people walk.
Favorite book: All of them
Quirks: She tends to take naps in people's pockets and then forgets to get out before the laundry gets done.
Strengths: Fast runner when she tries and stronger than she looks.
Other:

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 August 2019 at 4:23 PM

Here are two of my characters. I hope you like them! I'm going to make a mermaid and an angel/demon soon. I'm almost finished with the mermaid and am deciding on a few things for the angel/demon still. I should have them up by later today or tomorrow.

Name: Honor Evergreen
Race of creature: Elf
Personality:

Honor is a very kind and caring girl. She likes to help anyone who needs it. She is a little eccentric and has a free-spirit. She almost always seems happy. She worries about people a lot, especially those she cares about. She always wants everyone to be happy and healthy. She has a very deep connection with nature and can be seen talking to animals and plants. She loves to sing and play the flute or piano. She does it a lot and doesn't seem to care if anyone listens. She is an innocent person and doesn't understand why people do the things they do to create destruction. She finds it very pointless. She would never want to hurt anyone, that includes wildlife, and would cry if she did. Despite, how young she acts, she is actually quite wise. She just doesn't show it that often. She likes all flowers, but has a special place in her heart for lily of the valleys.

Appearance:
https://i.imgur.com/OMYsgYU_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
Powers: Nature Manipulation
Favorite food: She loves fruit.
Favorite drink: Fruit Juice
Favorite power to use: She likes communicating with animals and plants.
Favorite animal: She can't decide. She loves them all.
Most hated other kind of creature: Honor likes to say that she doesn't hate any of the other creatures, but if she's honest, she's not to fond of demons and she doesn't like the destruction dragons create.
Physical condition: She is thin, fit, and taller than average.
Fears/weaknesses:
Honor has a terrible fear of heights, most of the time. Strange enough though, she isn't scared of being high up in a tree. She also has a strong weakness towards pollution. If she is in an area that has pollution she gets incredibly weak and has been known to pass out if it's a lot.

Favorite book: She likes any books about the environment.
Quirks: She talks to plants for one.
Strengths: She isn't very strong, but she is very dexterous, swift, and flexible. She is so good at archery, it's scary.
Other: Honor is always wearing a gold circlet with a blue jewel. It was her mother's.

Name: Leon Knight
Race of creature: Dragon
Personality:
Leon is cocky. He loves to tease people. One of his favorite things to do is to find ways to get under someone's skin. He especially loves to tease people who are always serious. He loves to see them flustered. He is a charismatic person and someone a lot of people look up to. Despite his easy-going personality, he works hard and helps others as much as he can. He is generally accepting of others, but if they're doing something wrong or that annoys him, he will let them know. He is loyal and protective to those he cares about. He'd never admit it, but his biggest fear is losing those he loves. Flowers don't grow where he lives, so he doesn't have a favorite.

Appearance:
https://data.whicdn.com/images/294812688/large.jpg
Leon can shift from human to dragon. He prefers being in his dragon form, but he understands that some creatures are afraid of them. In his dragon form, he is a white dragon with red eyes. His underbelly is red. In his human form, he has white hair and red eyes. His back and arms are scattered with white scales.

Powers: Dragon Physiology
Favorite food: Fish
Favorite drink: None
Favorite power to use: He likes using his Omnilingualism to speak in all sorts of different languages.
Favorite animal: Komodo Dragon
Most hated other kind of creature: He's tries to get along with everyone, but he doesn't like mermaids and he doesn't like all the evil stories humans have written about dragons.
Physical Condition: He is very fit.
Fears/weaknesses:
He dislikes the water because if he gets wet he can't use his fire breath until he dries. He's scared of losing those he cares about. He is scared that someone might tie him down, though he's not that scared, because who could be strong enough to do that. Other than that, he doesn't have many fears. Why should a dragon feel fear?

Favorite book: He doesn't care for books.
Quirks: Occasionally, in his dragon form he has trouble feeling emotions like fear, sadness, love, or kindness. Normally, he doesn't feel fear in general.
Strengths: He is very strong, in his human form and dragon form.
Other: I like giving better appearance descriptions of people, but I'm being a little lazy this time.

Female
24 posts

mortalraven • 21 August 2019 at 7:37 PM

@bgunny I can't wait to roleplay alongside those characters! They're awesome.

@wingedfox I'm excited to meet her in the roleplay. (is that alright?)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 August 2019 at 7:55 PM

Name: Kalen Morthis
Race of creature: Werewolf
Personality: Sly, he likes to spend his days as basically a wolf on two legs so he can get terrified looks. He isn't very self confident and he takes that out on all the other little beings. Favorite flower is any he can destroy.
Appearance or link to image: https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/93869f67-55b3-43e7-add3-0ddad13f24ce/d65app3-a75bf1f2-5511-4a50-a952-e2ce225cb592.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzkzODY5ZjY3LTU1YjMtNDNlNy1hZGQzLTBkZGFkMTNmMjRjZVwvZDY1YXBwMy1hNzViZjFmMi01NTExLTRhNTAtYTk1Mi1lMmNlMjI1Y2I1OTIuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.Rw3thiGCRD9tks_GbxKV3-ba-TLRnL9aG8DDxZhvO18
Powers: Turning into a wolf at will
Favorite food: Any meats
Favorite drink: all of them
Favorite power to use:
Favorite animal: Wolves
Most hated other kind of creature: All others, mostly mermaids and kelpies.
Physical condition: Fit
Fears/weaknesses: The moon and others that i'll put in here soon.
Favorite book: none, really. If he had to chose, a How to Train a Dragon book.
Quirks: He transforms into a werewolf if the light of the moon touches him and he's scared of it.
Strengths: His muscles
Other:

1,478 posts

arcana • 21 August 2019 at 8:17 PM

Name: Essara Nasica
Race of creature: Fairy
Personality: Mischievous but hates confrontation. She has a tendency to run away from people when face to face, but has no problem pranking them after. Really sweet most of the time, but has a quick temper. Expect lots of arguments and pranks if you're close to her.
Appearence or link to image: Essara is a petite tiny fairy, even for her species. She has luminous gold eyes and very light blue hair. She likes wearing silk but also enjoys comfy clothing. A bit taller than a thimble.
Powers: Flight, Jinxes or Hexes
(Curses/give people bad luck)
Favorite food: Rose Jam
Favorite drink: Various Nectars
Favorite power to use: Pranking people with Jinxes(Hexes are serious curses she doesn't like to use)
Favorite animal: Ferrets
Most hated other kind of creature: Demons and kind of Werewolves
Physical condition(overweight, thin, fit, contortionist etc.): Almost a contortionist.
Fears/weaknesses: Getting wet, hurt by objects, Hurting her wing, Confrontation
Favorite book: Counting by 7s
Quirks: Likes to leave a little sign after her pranks. A bit obsessive over her pranks as well.
Strengths: Able to argue back at someone quickly and thoroughly. Great diplomat.
Other: Likes to make trinkets for herself.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 22 August 2019 at 9:18 AM

@mortalraven I'll join on sunday when I get my laptop. Im currently on vacation so I'll make a form later, if thats ok

1,327 posts

bgunny • 22 August 2019 at 4:12 PM

@mortalraven
Thank you! I'm glad you liked them. Here are the rest of my characters:

Name: Percival Royce
Race of creature: Mermaid
Personality:

Percival is part an important upper class family for the mermaids. His family is closewith the royal family and sometimes he is with the princes and princesses. He spends most of his time studying because one day he wants an important position, like head of the royal guard or head advisor. Because of all his studying, he is extremely smart. He always needs to take the lead, and more often than not he makes the right choices, but it still annoys people. He acts haughty and thinks he is superior from everyone else. He is a very mature person and acts older than his age. He is a very serious person and doesn't know how to have fun. He tends to stay more quiet and likes to listen rather than talk, but when pressed, he will start up a good discussion. Overall, he is a kind person. He gives great advice. He doesn't have a favorite flower, unless sea anemone can count...

Appearance:
https://a.wattpad.com/cover/114087420-352-k317856.jpg
Percival is a striking mermaid, made even more so because of one of his powers. He has the ability to shift from mermaid to human. In his mermaid form, he has a light blue tail with even lighter flippers. His tail glimmers in the sunlight. He has ear fins that match his flippers. His hair is also light blue. His eyes are a startling sea-green that always have a commanding look to them. He adorns himself with ribbons and jewelry, as is custom for mermaids. In his human form he basically looks the same, but without the tail and ear fins.

Powers: Water Manipulation, Telepathy (limited to other mermaids and sea creatures), Enchantment (basically like glamour, but it's always on. He has no control over it), and Speed Swimming
Favorite food: Dried Salted Seaweed
Favorite drink: None
Favorite power to use: He enjoys messing around with water using his water manipulation.
Favorite animal: He loves any sea creatures.
Most hated other kind of creature: Dragons, any creature with fire powers
Physical condition: Percival is very fit from all his time spent swimming.
Fears/weaknesses:
When he shifts into his human form he can only use his water manipulation and enchantment power. He doesn't necessarily like having enchantment. He just doesn't have a choice. He has a terrible fear of fire since it hurts him if he gets too close and makes him weak.

Favorite book: He likes any book he can learn from.
Quirks: He needs to read himself to sleep. If he doesn't, he'll just stay up in bed. He has a hatred towards people who eat fish.
Strengths: He is very strong when in his mermaid fin. One hit from his tail could knock someone out. He's not as strong in his human form, his legs are pretty weak, but he still has his upper body strength. He is very smart.
Other: I made Percival before Leon... Percival is why I created Leon.

Name: Chiara Hunapo
Race of creature: Angel/Demon
Personality:
Chiara is the type of girl who always tries to fit in with others and caters her personality to what her friends would like. She worries all the time that someone will find out about her demon side. She is scared people will hate her if the find out she is a half demon half angel. She has two conflicting personalities, but one of them she forces down. Normally, she acts cheerful. She likes to center of attention. She acts like she likes to lead and that she always wants to help others. She pretends she is a innocent person who has never done anything wrong. The personality she forces down is a darker side. She's more depressed and likes to be alone. She's sadistic. She wants to cause destruction and have some fun. Chiara hates her second personality and is very confused. She pretends like the first personality type is her real personality. She likes to think she is a good person, but when she gets into her fits and enjoys them, she wonders. Her favorite flower is the Bat Orchid and the Flame Lily.

Appearance:
https://www.deviantart.com/nicoles0/art/Anime-Angel-Girl-490796353
Powers: Divine Element Manipulation and Demon Physiology
Favorite food: Macaroni and Cheese
Favorite drink: Water
Favorite power to use: She either likes to purify things or use pain inducement.
Favorite animal: Wolverines
Most hated other kind of creature: She tells herself she hates demons. She thinks fairies are annoying, though she tries not to show it.
Physical Condition: Fit, a little on the skinny side.
Fears/weaknesses:
She's scared someone will find out about her demon side. She's scared her second personality will consume her and she will hurt someone. She is sensitive to the cold. If it gets too cold, she has trouble concentrating. She's not the strongest at her demon powers because she never has that much time to practice them.

Favorite book: Time Stoppers
Quirks: She'll go lock herself in her room or some other safe spot and practice her demon powers.
Strengths: She is a strong and fast flyer.
Other: Just so there's no confusion, Chiara isn't a bad person. If she would just embrace both of her personalities and find a way to make them blend, her 'demon' (as I've been calling it) personality wouldn't be so extreme.

Female
24 posts

mortalraven • 23 August 2019 at 3:33 PM

@arcana @wingedfox Your characters are accepted! @bgunny the detail on your characters makes mine seem like a very vague explanation of them 😊 Very cool.

@wolfspike23 Sounds good!

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2019 at 3:36 PM

@mortalraven Yep, I'd be happy to meet your characters. (Sorry I didn't reply sooner)

Female
24 posts

mortalraven • 24 August 2019 at 4:57 PM

(It's all completely fine)

You all ready to start? You can add more characters as the roleplay goes on if you don't have five yet.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 24 August 2019 at 8:33 PM

@mortalraven
I'm ready to start whenever. 😊

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 August 2019 at 8:35 PM

@mortalraven Me too.

Female
24 posts

mortalraven • 25 August 2019 at 7:40 PM

@wolfspike23 Alright, just put it up when you're ready. We're starting, but you can out it up whenever you can.
@arcana @wingedfox @bgunny We're starting now.
(By the way, the rooms are made to look like whatever is needed to suit the race's needs.)
This post should explain how it starts.

Reesa-
I yawn and roll over onto my other side. I didn't really want to wake up yet, but I knew I should. At least, I should if I wanted breakfast. I end up sitting up in my feathery bed. It was much like a love sac, or a beanbag, but squishier. Like sitting on a fluffy marshmallow with feathers to cover you as a blanket. I rug my eyes and stand up unsteadily. When I get my balance, I jump off the beanbag that was floating several yards in the air and open my wings. They caught the air and slowed my fall to the ground. I landed gracefully and pick out my clothes for the day. A white shirt with a black and gold corset would do nicely. A pair of skinny jeans would finish the look. I put them on and intricately braid my hair. I flip it over my shoulder and look at my reflection in the mirror and grin. Yup, perfect. I walk out the door and head down the hall of girl's dorms to breakfast.

Colin-
I was up early in my volcanic rock lair. I was exercising and flying around. I had to do that every day. That was the one condition that I'd been able to come here under. I had to go back better than I'd left. I was sweating plenty, so when my alarm for breakfast beeped, I happily showered and changed into a black shirt with holes cut in it for my wings and jeans. I shake my head to get the rest of the water out and stalk out of my room. I see an angel while I was leaving the men's dorms and I give her a strange look. Angels were so frivolous. I mean, sure. They looked pretty but they were certainly not on the inside. They were brats who would rather care for their hair or dance than race or do something worthwhile. I walk faster to breakfast.

Accalia-

I yawn toothily in my cave and sit up. May as well do something worthwhile. I stand and walk out of the hole in my wall. I turn into a half-wolf-half-human instead of all wolf and I brush my fur. It took about ten minutes because I had so much. My feet were the hardest. It was all short fur. I put the now hairy brush down and put on a tank top and jean shorts. After a moment of indecision I add a leather jacket. I fluff my tail. Fluffy tails were important. Who knew if you'd need a fluffy thing to hug if you felt lonely? A girl had to be prepared for that kind of thing. I look out the window and growl at a bird who had rested there. I watch with a satisfied grin on my face as it flew away with a terrified squawk. I strut out the door and down the hall.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 25 August 2019 at 9:36 PM

@Mortalraven back at home! Now time to make the form!

Name: Azure Willow
Race of creature: Elf

Personality:
Azure is welcoming, and good-mannered. Azure is honest, sporty, selfless, but sometimes bossy. She is somewhat rebellious and pretty calm. Azure admires the white trillium and has one in her room.

Appearance:
Azure is short, about 5'1. She has azure blue hair which fades into a silver-ry white and freckles below her eyes. Speaking of eyes, she has sky-blue eyes and has a confident look. She has a long ponytail and likes to wear a plain t-shirt, which is normally is green.

Powers:
Azure can mimic one's powers and abilities, and sometimes movements. She can also speak to animals and is able to communicate with the dead.

Favourite food: Miso Ramen.
Favourite drink: Personally likes lemonade, but also favours mocktails.
Favourite power to use: She really likes to speak to animals.
Favourite animal: Blue Jays.
Most hated other kind of creature: Cannot deal with mermaids.

Physical condition:
Azure is lean and fit.

Fears/weaknesses:
Azure absolutely hates the open and has slight PTSD. But with weaknesses, if Azure mimics someone who has a violent intention, she will suddenly freeze up.

Favourite book: Books about sports, preferably basketball and football
Quirks: Azure usually will crack her knuckles.
Strengths: Azure is quick and agile, because of her lightness. She uses that skill to play sports a lot.
Other: Has a female snowshoe cat named Cricket.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 August 2019 at 2:11 PM

Chiara~
I wake up on my bed that was hoisted into the wall. It was just a regular bed, but I had put fluffy blankets on it to make it more my liking. I fly to the ground. The room was a nice, bright room. I really liked it… when I was in my happier personality… which was not now. I grumpily walk over to my dresser and pick out tiered white short-sleeve shirt and some jeans. The other angels were probably wearing more extravagant clothing, but this was as far as I was willing to go. I change and go into the bathroom to do my hair. I hated to do my hair. It seemed pointless. Who cared how my hair looked? I sure didn’t care. It seemed to be a thing angel’s did, though, so I did it too. I stare at myself in the mirror for about 15 minutes, trying to decide what to do. Finally, I settle on a waterfall braid. I walk over to the door that led to the hallway. I put my hand on the doorknob and take a deep breath. Okay, I’ve got to force down my bad personality. Go away. I’m happy right now, I think to myself. Happiness bubbles inside of me after I say that to myself a few times. I put a smile on my face and step into the hallway.

Honor~
I woke up as soon as the sun started to rise. I wanted to practice my flute before going to breakfast. My room was themed to look like the forest. My bed made out of moss was on a platform up in a tree. I was sitting on it now while I messed around with my instrument. After an hour or two, I decide to get ready for the day. I climb down the tree. I pick out my usual outfit (the outfit she is seen in her picture) and change. I go into the bathroom to wash my face and do my hair. Finally, I put on my cloak and circlet. I practically skip into the hallway and head to breakfast, humming a song as I go. I was so excited! I couldn’t wait to meet everyone and see what the day brought.

Leon-
I yawn when my alarm beeps to wake me up for breakfast. I shoot some fire breath so it’ll stop, permanently. Who needed an alarm clock anyway? I shift into my human form and get up. Heated rocks might be comfortable to sleep on in dragon form, but they weren’t in human form. Human emotions rush into me. Oh yeah! Now I remembered. I was excited to tease… meet the other creatures. I rush to change out of my pajamas. I change into a red and white shirt and jeans. I walk into the hallway and start down to breakfast. I give those I pass a sly smile.

Percival-
I was up studying in an underwater area that was added to my room when I decided that I should probably take a break for breakfast. I swim to the surface. I flop out into a land part of my room that was designed to look like I was underwater. I shift my tail until human legs and stand up. I look down at the swim trunks I was wearing. I’d have to take the time to get changed. This wasn’t proper human attire. I take off my jewelry when I put on a uniform my parents had gotten me before I went to school. When I have my clothes on, I put the jewelry back on. I grab a few books and head out to breakfast. I don’t talk to anyone and I avoid even looking at them. I hated it here and, even with all my intelligence, I wasn’t sure why I had been sent to this school. Someone of my stature should have been sent to a much better school.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 August 2019 at 3:15 PM

Kalen:
~ I pace around my room and jump about three feet when my alarm goes off. I had been deep in my imagination thinking about how I could gain the trust of the other people at the school so I could use it against them when I needed it. I begrudgingly decide to take a quick bath so the humans would like me. i jump into a pool full of soap suds and end up having to almost dig myself out of it. I had suds all over me now. I shake them off, flinging them everywhere around my foresty room. I was only a little damp now, so I use the wolf door that was built into m door and leave the room. I could smell breakfast from here. A dragon who had just come out of a door near mine flashes me a sly smile and I sigh. I wished I had confidence. I walked down the hall.

Minx:
~ "WHO'S THERE?" I shout, bolting upright when a bird alarm near me goes off in my ear. I relax and toss it off my bed. "Serves you right." I say to it when I see it shatter in a pile of tiny gears and wires. I liked my clothes, but I knew the humans wouldn't. I get out of bed and change into a short silver dress that faded into violet at the hems. I look at myself in my full-body mirror and decide to be barefoot for the day. I put my hair into two pigtails and fly out my door. It was above all the girls dorms, high enough that only other flying creatures could get it. My wings seem to shimmer in the sunlight. I grin and zip to the breakfast place.

1,478 posts

arcana • 26 August 2019 at 3:32 PM

Essara~
I yawn and sit up, humming while I prepare for a day of plotting. I grabbed my pranking notebook and shove it in my messenger bag. I grab a midnight blue ankle dress and silver sandals and brush my hair, but leave it down. Flitting out of the little door, I watch Minx zoom by before following her to the cafeteria.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 August 2019 at 3:33 PM

Minx:
~ "MORNING!" I shout as I pass Essara. I knew her name because I had made a point of it to learn all the other fairy's names before school started.

Female
24 posts

mortalraven • 27 August 2019 at 7:22 PM

Reesa-
I land in the cafeteria, where the human lunch ladies were making up the food. There was fruit, eggs and almost any other thing anyone could ever want. There was even chicken strips, which I didn't want any of. I had made a promise to myself never to eat anything with feathers.

Colin-
I half glare at the fairy as she passes me. I think her name was... Mink or Minnie or something like that. I follow her toward breakfast.

Accalia-
I get into the breakfast room where the angel was just standing there. "Morning, werewolf." She says. "Morning, bird girl." I say back. She looks a little offended as I strut to breakfast. I take some of the chicken strips and deliberately pick a table near her to eat them. She sends me a disgusted look and walks outside the room to wait for more angels to come.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 27 August 2019 at 7:27 PM

Chiara~
I almost glare at the fairies when they pass by. Fairies were the most annoying creatures on the planet. I slowly walk to the cafeteria, hoping the fairies would get there before me and I wouldn't have to see them. When I arrive, I see an angel. I smile and wave at her. "Good morning," I say, flying over to her.

1,478 posts

arcana • 27 August 2019 at 7:28 PM

Essara~
I fly in a bit later, after Minx and grab my lunch from the fairy section, where a few of the older fairies were dishing up food. I grabbed a few rose jam pastries, bits of fruit and a mango nectar drink.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 August 2019 at 7:39 PM

Kaeden:
~ I reach the lunch room and transform into full human to get my food. I now had on a black shirt with black pants. I was barefoot. I got some raw meat, and even though it disgusted me now, I wouldn't eat until I was a wolf again. I walk to a table near Accalia, another werewolf, and put my food down. I transform into a wolf and jump up onto the seat beside her. I start to eat my meat.

Minx:
~ I zip to the fairy food section and get some fresh dewdrop water and a berry scone. I put it all on a plate and fly to the mini tables meant for fairies.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 27 August 2019 at 7:46 PM

Honor~
By the time I made it to the cafeteria, I was full on singing. I was completely oblivious to the states others were giving me. I get into line for food. I grab some fruit and a piece of toast. I was a vegetarian. I couldn't imagine eating meat. Those poor animals... "Good morning!" I say, cheerfully, to the lunch lady. I walk around the room with my tray, looking for a place to sit.

Leon-
I watch an elf that was singing. She seemed like a pretty cool person. Her voice sounded nice, but better yet, she didn't seem to care what the others thought. It was a pretty good trait to have, if you asked me. I get into line and grab some fish, which was all I ever needed.

Percival-
I roll my eyes at the singing elf and step into line. Who went around singing at a time like this? We were in a public place and supposed to be focused on school. Just when I thought this place couldn't get worse, I saw the person in front of me grab some fish to eat. I watch with a horrified look on my face. I HATED this place. I get out of line, suddenly not hungry, and go find an empty table for me to study.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 September 2019 at 12:32 PM

@mortalraven

Is this roleplay still open?

Name: Holly Chandler
Race of creature: dragon
Personality: Holly doesn't have emotions, so she can't feel anything about herself, or others. She puts on a usually compassionate and outgoing face, and is social. She wants to do things for the greater good. Favorite flower is magnolia.
Appearence or link to image: human form has long black hair with dark purple eyes with a few purple scales on her cheek and elbow, dragon form has dark purple scales that end in black and black horns(western dragon)
Powers: can summon lightning as a element instead of fire, typical dragon traits like claws, fangs, etc
Favorite food: she has no emotions, but otherwise she prefers meat
Favorite drink: she has no emotions, so water
Favorite power to use: electricity
Favorite animal: lizard types
Most hated other kind of creature: she thinks that fairies and elves are a bother because she isn't good at defending against nature spirits
Physical condition(overweight, thin, fit, contortionist etc.): pretty fit and athletic
Fears/weaknesses: she is weak against earth elements, and her powers are weak against nature manipulating creatures
Favorite book: The Encyclopedia of Species
Quirks: has no emotions including fear, so it does not hold her back
Strengths: is pretty strong in her dragon form, can fly pretty well
Other: has a cross necklace

Name: Brook Campbell
Race of creature: werewolf
Personality: Brook is rebellious and outgoing, and easygoing. She is passionate about things she likes and determined, stubborn, and slightly idiotic(not the smartest person) she relies on brute strength a lot and hates thinking, reckless. Favorite flower is a sunflower.
Appearence or link to image: Brown hair and green eyes as a person, prefers to appear as a person with fangs, claws, and wolf ears to hear farther, gray fur still with green eyes as a wolf
Powers: shifting into a wolf at will, forced to turn on full moon
Favorite food: fried chicken
Favorite drink: sprite
Favorite power to use: shifting into a wolf
Favorite animal: wolf
Most hated other kind of creature: mermaids and humans
Physical condition(overweight, thin, fit, contortionist etc.): fit
Fears/weaknesses: full moons, fire, heights, weak against silver, kind of dumb and reckless
Favorite book: How to Insult Someone
Quirks: plays soccer well
Strengths: pretty strong as a wolf
Other: likes to hunt and hangout

Female
24 posts

mortalraven • 2 September 2019 at 9:04 PM

(@shadowdragon28 Yup! Still open! Sorry, I haven't been able to get onto the computer in a while. School and life has been crazy 😊)

Accalia-
I give the wolf who sat next to me a snobby look, but don't say anything because he was one of my kind. I keep eating my food and feeling like I should say something.

Reesa-
I walk back into the room after I see another angel go in. Now I wouldn't be alone. I get into the line for the fruit and eggs.

Colin-
I see the mermaid in front of me leave the line and I get an idea. He seemed to hate it here, just like I did... If I could get him and others on my side, I could maybe take down the school. Or take it over. Both would benefit all of us. I get my food-fruit and some beef sausage with eggs on the side- and walk to his table to sit down by him.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 September 2019 at 4:10 PM

Chiara~
I get into the line behind the angel who had just walked in. I glance at her tray to see what she was getting, fruit and eggs. I let out an unhappy sigh. I had wanted to get some meat, but I didn't want to offend any angels. I grab some fruit and yoghurt, looking on the bright side. I liked yoghurt. I watch the other angel to see where she would sit. I figured it would be a good idea to sit next to her and make a friend.

Honor~
I find a place to sit by two werewolves. I wasn't very happy to sit next to them, but they were way better than sitting next to dragons. I smile at them and wave. "Good morning!" I say, cheerfully, before starting to eat my food.

(@shadowdragon28 I'd love Holly and Leon to meet if you're okay with it.)

Leon-
After forcing myself to grab some fruit, I step out of the line to find a place to sit. I pass by a table with a couple mermaids and see them glare at me. No way was I sitting there. I find a fairly empty table with only a few other creatures and sit down.

Percival-
I watch as the demon comes over to sit at my table. I quickly look at his food to make sure he didn't have any fish. Satisfied, I huff once to show my displeasure at him coming over and then stay quiet. As long as he didn't want to talk to me, everything would be fine. I open my book and start to read, continually looking at him as discreetly as I could manage.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 3 September 2019 at 8:20 PM

@bgunny
That's a great idea! Holly would love to meet with Leon.

Holly walked into the school, a bit late. This was pointless, no matter how hard the teachers try, history has shown that they would never get along. She examined the cafeteria, everyone was sorted my groups. She decided that the boy sitting along with scales was a dragon, and headed over to join him. "Hey, I'm Holly!" she exclaimed cheerfully. Kindness is shown to help build better relationships.

Brook ran into the cafeteria. She was so late! It wasn't her fault that she couldn't find her shoes after shifting though. She had retracted her ears earlier out of fear of standing out. Now, while her other 'classmates' are clearly not trying to blend in, she was the odd one out.