#creaturesuggestion
Other suggestions from yours truly:
Halloween-ish flying beast:Raikhar
Grumpy piece of fluff:Ruugh
Thief Shop suggestion with a long backstory:Grayo
Genuinely creepy Halloween material: Kais
Image:
https://imgur.com/DfFxuj8
Sorry for phone quality pic, my zombie scanner's finally dead for good...

Habitat: Ark City
Height: 1.7 m
Weight: 70 kg

About an egg:
These eggs are usually found around graveyards and are one of the symbols commonly associated with death and decay.

About the creature:
Galus were since long found around cemeteries and burial sites. Their dark eyes and bony hands have been sending shivers down the spines of anyone who would tread on the burial grounds at night. What were they strolling between the gravestones for? This question hasn't been answered for years, giving birth to many speculations, one more terrifying than the other. Do they dig up bones? Do they steal souls? Well, the answer a team of the bravest Arkian scientists has managed to uncover was not what everyone expected. The creatures were looking for... flowers! Turns out not fresh, but withered flowers were the ultimate treat for these scary-looking but actually harmless animals. The discovery hasn't managed to put an end to all the superstitions surrounding Galus, but the fear of them has lessened to the point where graveyard keepers are actually glad to have some of these on their site - they do help to keep the place clean, after all.

As always, please correct me if my English sounds broken somewhere, and thanks for dropping by! 😊