[Halloween?] Creature Suggestion - The Blutsch

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

U likey?

Female
1,491 posts

froot • 3 September 2019 at 9:09 AM

The Blutsch plural: Blutsch. (no change)
(based off of the word "Blut" in German, meaning "blood")

Image: https://sta.sh/015zh9jc8tpo
(I experimented with a completely different art style this time, hope you like it)

Inspiration:
The movie "Venom"

Habitat: unknown
Height: three tennis balls?
Weight: three tennis balls?

About Blutsch eggs:
A soft yet strong black shell, covered in gooey, sticky blood and razor-sharp teeth... it hardly looks like an egg. If you touch it, legends say that a loved one of yours will disappear forever, which have not yet been proven to be true, but for safety measures, all existent Blutsch eggs can only be found in the SARC labs. THis egg will only hatch in pitch darkness.

About Blutsch creatures:
The Blutsch matures within 2 days of hatching. It has a natural instinct to feed once it is born, like most creatures, however this always leaves destruction in its wake.
The grown Blutsch will find its way out of the darkness, and make prey of any creature that crosses its path, even Arkians. From the stories of the few who have survived, it will stare into your soul with its black, beady eyes, hypnotising you, and before you know it, it would have consumed you in one gulp. Its jelly-like body can stretch for metres, but with an empty stomach, it's just the size and weight of about three tennis balls. The Blutsch may look cute, but its venomous teeth and jagged claws are lethal.

Very recently, a few frightened Arkians have reported catching glimpses of Blutsch lurking in the dark. The SARC DCC(dangerous creature control) team are trying their best to search for the Blutsch and put them back in the labs, to keep Arkians and creatures safe.

Pings (if you don't want to be pinged next time, let me know c: ):
@prairie
@stevepat2002
@dcmaster
@iia
@armageddondoll
@thedarkarcher
@playermocha345
@mirror
@asrieldreemur
@kts
@cheetahgirl8

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 3 September 2019 at 9:34 AM

@shadowfaxe
Well, no doubt about it. That thing freaks me out. I'm.. just going to go curl up in the corner over here.

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 3 September 2019 at 10:01 AM

@shadowfaxe
Reminds me of "Critters". Definitely a nice one for Halloween! I know I'd want one 😃

Deleted • 3 September 2019 at 10:10 AM

@shadowfaxe
Yes, me likely. XD
I like the description. Are there going to be more stages? You know it kinda reminds me of the multiple monster creatures on EggCave. Yeah... It'll fit in just right here. 😊

Male
682 posts

decay • 3 September 2019 at 12:34 PM

@shadowfaxe
The artwork is really interesting!
Props for trying a new style!

The story actually scared me too o.o
I hope they make this into like a plot where see the DCC trying to help the arkians from getting eaten

Female
1,491 posts

froot • 4 September 2019 at 6:31 AM

@prairie XD Thanks 😸
@katrinwolf Thanks, I appreciate your support c:
@playermocha345 Awww thanks! I think there's going to be just one, I might change my mid later on though... I'll see 😋
@dcmaster Ooh thanks, it felt weird drawing this, I think I'll just stick to my old style hehe... And ooooooohhhhh a new plot would be interesting 😊

Deleted • 1 December 2019 at 6:48 PM

@shadowfaxe love it

Female
106 posts

darkladyinside • 2 December 2019 at 10:15 AM

I love it! I'd like to see more stages, but I still love it.

Female
64 posts

shelbert67 • 8 January 2020 at 4:44 PM

horrifyingly awesome!! it looks like the void O.o lol

Deleted • 8 January 2020 at 7:57 PM

@shadowfaxe
Interesting!

Female
1,491 posts

froot • 9 January 2020 at 8:16 AM

@darkladyinside @shelbert67 @aaalien

Thank you for your feedback, it really means a lot to me 😊 ❤️