Introduction

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
5 posts

telomian • 9 December 2019 at 3:16 PM

Hello! I'm not necessarily a new player however I am returning after a two year hiatus. I lost my passion for this game after some conflicting life problems-- but I am back and excited to get into it again! At the moment my focus is collecting Obarn eggs. I think they are so adorable oh my god. Anyways, if you have any questions please feel free to ask, I'm a pretty open person. I'll also most likely update this when I'm not lowkey watching Netflix.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 9 December 2019 at 3:24 PM

@telomian

Oh Welcome back! If you're collecting, I can transfer Obarn eggs that I find in the cave if you want.

Do you not have your old account?

Female
1,726 posts

lexicon • 9 December 2019 at 3:25 PM

@telomian

Welcome back!! If I have any spare Obarn eggs I'll be sure to send them to you 😊

Are you interested in any of these eggs? I've been giving away 2 for free to any player!
Iva x3 eggs
Koluk x1 egg
Kozza x2 eggs
Kujak x2 eggs
Mo x1 egg
Panumpkin x1 egg
Pakaceros x1 stage 3
Scarffel x5 eggs

Female
5 posts

telomian • 9 December 2019 at 3:37 PM

@valleries1

Thank you! ^ ^ Oh! Well I mean you can only if you're up for it ^ ^;; I'd hate for you to go out of your way for me. No, sadly, I can't remember my username or the email I used ☚ī¸ It was two years ago so who knows what I used for my username lol At that point in time I was still creating my "permanent user." I now use Telomian for most of my accounts ^ ^

@kimichanx3

Thanks a bunch! ^ ^ As long as you don't have to go out of your way for it 😊 I mean I'm pretty lenient with eggs so I guess if you want to send me two I'd be fine with any of them ^ ^

2,892 posts

skymoare • 9 December 2019 at 3:48 PM

@telomian

sure no problem, hope you enjoy Eggcave again! 😊

Female
5 posts

telomian • 9 December 2019 at 3:49 PM

@valleries1 - Thank you ^ ^

Female
1,726 posts

lexicon • 9 December 2019 at 3:50 PM

@telomian

Sent you a pair of last month's Monthlies ❤ī¸

Female
5 posts

telomian • 9 December 2019 at 3:52 PM

@kimichanx3 - Ah! Thank you so much ^ ^ Unfortunately I am unable to accept them at the moment but I will as soon as I'm able to 😊 If there's anything I can do in return please let me know ^ ^

Female
106 posts

darkladyinside • 10 December 2019 at 3:07 PM

@telomian Welcome back to EggCave!

Female
5 posts

telomian • 10 December 2019 at 4:11 PM

@darkladyinside - Thank you! ^ ^