Sincerely, what are you feeling today?

in Chit-Chat

Male
682 posts

decay • 12 January 2020 at 10:03 PM

All of your stories reminds of a Statistics class that I took last year...
Basically like 1/4 of the class had failed the class including myself because I really could not pay attention in class because I had some pretty severe anxiety issues at the time

After the teacher posted the grades for the class he sent everyone an email reminding us to not let the grade define us because it’s only another form of measurement. He reminded us that we’re more than a grade. He also started to explain that success could come later even if it doesn’t come right now. He then shared a story about a grandmother who started her art career while she was like 85 and was super successful in the art world. As an art major, I really appreciated that xD

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 12 January 2020 at 11:51 PM

Today I feel really excited for CRW! I'm feeling happy but a little nervous for starting my new school in 2 weeks, and being jobless. 😋 Still, i am hoping to achieve my first creature name today if I can which i doubt will happen cos i type too slowly but good luck me. And whoever's reading this, I hope you all have luck with the cave in achieving these new CRW pets!

Female
471 posts

sandara • 13 January 2020 at 10:04 PM

I think I got my first specie name (hopefully) today, it was a lucky guess.
I am not replying to any post today because I am on cellphone, and don't like to write using it 😋

Edit: 14 jan 2020
Almost forgot to post😋
Feeling good, but am a bit busy, taking care of a cute little (not so little) puppy that is very sick, he had to weigh at least 15kg and only is 8kg. But he is so strong already.

8 posts

thecave • 15 January 2020 at 11:47 PM

Almost forgot again😋
Today was busy again, the puppy is refusing to eat, so we had to give him food on a syringe, poor puppy☹️
I think he is beginning to trust me, he was even shaking his tail when I was petting him, well I guess it is because I am 24h with him this past days, he is so cute and gentle.
I think I just got another family member, I think I can't let him go at this point.

Female
471 posts

sandara • 16 January 2020 at 10:09 PM

Every end is tragic.

Edit:17-Jan-2020
If someone is not with you in your struggle, then they do not deserve to be with you in your success

Edit: 18-Jan_2020
I officially got my first species name😊
And I am glad the puppy is recuperating very well😃

Edit: 19-Jan-2020
Life is like a game, but it doesn't gave a play again.

Edit: 21-Jan-2020
I can't spam this topic so much, so I am giving up on this topic and will use my wall

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 6 February 2020 at 7:00 AM

I'm really happy as I've managed to make new friends at my new school, so grateful. 😊

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 6 February 2020 at 7:04 PM

@wild_wonders That's great! I hope you make more!

I finally finished my French project, and I still haven't gotten my grade yet. I did get my progress report card, and I got 2 B+'s and a 'Good', and I literally broke down in tears because of that yesterday. I'm feeling fine now, especially after 5 pep-talks. I got an A+ in French, which is pretty good.

Female
471 posts

sandara • 6 February 2020 at 11:15 PM

@wild_wonders
That's nice, I just met the same people from college today 😊

@wolfspike23
I don't really understand this way of grading people (here is a score from 0 to 10 😋 ), but I thought B+ was a good score, as for the "good" I don't really know what is that for, is that something like performace in the class?(here they only score our tests, it doesn't matter if you are good at classes).
But I hope you get A+ in all the subjects (I hope I get 10 too XD).

Just came back to college, studying is tiring T-T

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 1 March 2020 at 3:25 PM

@sandara The good is for responsibility and things like that... Anyways, I'm sorta sick rn, but better than yesterday. I hope this topic doesn't die UwU

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 1 March 2020 at 3:56 PM

If I’m being honest here, annoyed, lonely, and sad. Mind if I explain? Like it or not I will... don’t read past here if you don’t want to A. Listen to a rant, B. Be part of a self thrown pity party, or C. listen to some random kids problems when you have your own to worry about

So I’m feeling annoyed. There are QUITE a few reasons. First off, I got this new bowling ball for my birthday. That’s great, right? Correct, but it’s a different type. It’s supposed to hook. My dad knows how it’s supposed to work, but it’s been weeks and he hasn’t seen me throw it. He’s said quite a few times I’m not throwing it right, but he can’t come bowling to show me how. Anyway, after that, I started playing this game on my phone. It was a good game, I got into it, and then I spent like 2 hours playing it. After this 2 hours, I got banned from it without warning, when I did not break any guidelines...

I’m also feeling pretty lonely. I don’t have many people to do things with, as I live far away from all of my friends. My family is always busy with their own thing. I have some of my friends numbers, but they don’t text back. There’s one person specifically that hasn’t responded to my text since June of 2019. Also, I did just recently get rejected by my crush, but that’s a different story, and I respect their decision and I was happy either way, but yeah anyway....

Lastly I do feel pretty sad lately. My Uncle is getting surgery tomorrow to hopefully get rid of his cancer, which saddens me because of all the things that could go wrong, along with the fact he has cancer to begin with. I’m also feeling sad because I cannot, no matter how many times I’ve tried and how hard I’ve tried get this project right for school. It’s leaving me at a low point in life...

Anyway, sorry for the pity party, I just wanted to write this up because why not... it’s here...

Edit: a yikes that looked a lot shorter when I was writing it...

Female
471 posts

sandara • 1 March 2020 at 9:02 PM

@wolfspike23
I have a cold right now, good recovery for both of us😋

@stevepat2002
⊂(・﹏・⊂), can't hug you in real life, but here is a virtual hug.
I somewhat understand the lonely feeling, I grew up in a home that spoil boys (my parents are older, my mom had me when she was 40 my stepdad is 1 year older) and I am the only girl. The maximun time I kept contact with someone is around 1 year, so I don't have any friends. And I had depression for 6 years, but nobody of my family knows (and I think I will keep this secret forever), my mom even screamed at me for being lazy, but I just wanted to do nothing, just wanted to sleep in the bed forever.
At that time, my first dog was my biggest comfort, she is my soulmate, I would give her everything, but dogs don't live longer, when I lost her I was devasted, I became depressed again, but then after 3-4 months I thought that if she is looking out for me she would be sad, and I don't want her to be sad, so I did my best everyday for her and I will continue for her. I don't think I will ever have this kind of connection with other being, because even after she left, she is still suporting me.
I sincerely hope everything goes well for you, and that you may find the one that keeps you strong❤️

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 1 March 2020 at 9:04 PM

That was great. That's hopefully going to help me get through life ahead ccccc;. I cried while reading that.

Annndddd rip I just found out that even less people like me than I thought...

Female
471 posts

sandara • 1 March 2020 at 9:12 PM

@stevepat2002
It feels good to cry sometimes, get well soon, so that you can cry tears of joys❤️

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 1 March 2020 at 9:13 PM

@sandara heh, remind me what joy is again DX

Female
471 posts

sandara • 1 March 2020 at 9:16 PM

@stevepat2002
Joy and satisfaction are the best thing that can happen, it gives peace.