LOOKING FOR: EggCavity Event Coordinator

in General

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 18 February 2020 at 5:38 PM

Hello!

My name is Lucy and as many of you know, I am the head website developer for @EggCavity. I am also the head of our moderators, and I am looking for someone who will be enthusiatic about this position.

BEFORE YOU READ: Plesae ping anyone you think may be interested! To start I am going to ping some of our mods, maybe they have some ideas on who to reach out to.
@rashka
@prairie
@mairbear
@mechanicalheart

This position would consist of the following responsibilities
1. Coming up with event/contest ideas (hopefully monthly or bi-monthly, could change per the mod's request)
2. Communicating to me event ideas to recieve input/approval
3. Hosting events/competitions + finding participants and judges (as needed)
4. Awarding prizes to the winners and keeping up with user donations to the EggCavity page
5. Choosing the creature of the month, and updating this information on the EggCavity website
6. Maintaining the EggCavity profile on EggCave

I will be looking for the following types of people for this potition:
1. Someone who spend a decent amount of time on EggCaveor is willing to start doing so - this position will require a little time, but hopefully will be fun for someone!
2. Someone who is trustworthy - this person will recieve passwords/access to a few things so they are fully able to take care of their responsibilities
3. Most importantly someone who ~actually~ wants to do all of these things! If you think this sounds like to much responsibity for you, this might not be the best idea for ya. (; I want this to be fun, not a chore!

To apply:
DM @lbowe_elbow and tell me why you would be good for this potition!

Male
682 posts

decay • 18 February 2020 at 5:45 PM

@galaxyleopard
You seem like you would be a good candidate (:

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 18 February 2020 at 5:47 PM

that is a good idea to fond someone for that, sadly i don't have any idea to who could do that!

in real i do have the idea that one of our mods could do it and i'll be the mod for entering infos in the google sheet! if i need help i'll ask, but for now i do have a mail with some people that help me gather infos, so we are able to stay pretty much up-to-date

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 18 February 2020 at 6:23 PM

@lbowe_elbow
Event's sounds super fun to come up with!! Wish I had the time to help, but unfortunately I'm not on Eggcave enough these days to feel like I qualify. 😋 (I think I got the time, but not sure about drive, mainly on the creature of the month, as I tried that before and it kept slipping my mind *sweats*).

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 18 February 2020 at 7:55 PM

@qerrats @skyfall4

Most trustworthy people I know 😸

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 19 February 2020 at 10:14 AM

@decay
Thank you! @galaxyleopard was working with us as a mod for a while -- might actually still be it's hard to tell whose updating stuff lol. @galaxyleopard I'd be thrilled if you wanted to apply.

@rashka
You already do so much. I figured you'd be busy. ❤️
And same with you @prairie. Thank you guys for your input though

@moonweaver
Thank you so much for tagging some friends (:

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 20 February 2020 at 3:37 AM

@lbowe_elbow
Thanks to who pinged me! I am slightly confused about the position, the position owner contributes to competitions, are they on Eggcave or eggcavity? I’m definitely interested though!

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 20 February 2020 at 10:09 AM

@galaxyleopard normally the best place to host them ins the eggcave forums.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 20 February 2020 at 10:12 AM

@lbowe_elbow
ahh I get you. I could apply if you'd like me to 😸

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 20 February 2020 at 10:59 AM

@galaxyleopard It's not if ~I~ want you to, it's if ~you~ want to. I'd be happy if you were interested but it's alot of work. SO only apply if you wanna

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 20 February 2020 at 11:01 AM

@lbowe_elbow
Okay, I’ll join! I’m sure I will have time, I spend much more time than I should on this game XD
Do I need to pm you them? 😃

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 20 February 2020 at 11:05 AM

@galaxyleopard Yeah that would be great (: