kpoppies of eggcave

in Chit-Chat

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 18 March 2020 at 2:36 AM

so i had this amazing idea to get all the kpop fans of eggcave and make this one huge chat where we can talk about everything and anything kpop related, so all y'all kpop fans, whether you only like bts or stan 10 groups, are invited (although i feel like you'd be clueless about a lot of stuff if you only stan bts lololol)

if you're interested then ping me, and for fun add all the groups you stan because i'm interested in that stuff

here are the groups i like:

1. nct
2. bts
3. seventeen
3. stray kids
and now in no particular order
ateez
txt
twice
blackpink
(g)i-dle
everglow
iz*one (sort of?)
got7 (sort of)
exo
red velvet
itzy (not really, i hate their style but you can't deny they have their own sound)
mamamoo (sort of)
superm
taemin
chungha
3racha (technically a subunit)
suju (not really, but i know a few songs and i know they curse without remorse)

i think that's it? 15 groups, 6 sort of groups

people:
@wild_wonders
@whitefall
@mastergemma

i'm kpop-stan-interaction deprived, if this flops then taeyong and bangchan's dying scalps posted this

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 18 March 2020 at 4:44 AM

Great idea! 😸 😸 😸

I just started liking k-pop about a month ago but I'm already *superrr* obsessed!!!!! uwu ❤ī¸
BTS is what got me into it, V in particular. 😊 (he's just soo hot) But I have 7 bias wreckers lol XD I got into them at perfect timing for their new album too which I bought. best decision of my life. I was so excited lol. My life was jamless before then. 😉

I also quite like Blackpink (I went through a phase but I feel they don't have enough comebacks ☚ī¸) and I'm getting into everglow and itzy. 😃 I'd love some song recommendations for those two bands btw! If anyone has any. c:

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 18 March 2020 at 11:04 AM

hellooo that sounds like fun!

i like exo, winner & nct :~)

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 18 March 2020 at 4:14 PM

@wild_wonders

awww the mots:7 albums look amazing, especially since the seven members themselves picked out the font for the sevens, and they just look so elegant and neat compared to neo zone - nct (i really, really hate that album design, look it up 😱) i'm ot7

for itzy, everyone's been saying that cherry is their best song, also is it just me or does dalla dalla sound different on alexa? i've noticed that the background music is different, especially for the chorus and they literally left out "keep your head up, we got your back/keep your chin up, just keep on dreaming" part ;-;
for everglow, my favorite is probably hush, and bon bon chocolat > adios > dun dun

anyways i shall add you to the list of participants

@whitefall

i just searched winner up, they're the ones who sang really really 😱 i probably shouldn't be surprised by now, but i heard it a few times and that's a great song, but that's all i know about winner

also, i've heard that exo-ls are hating nct because sm is focused on nct now? and they can't leave sm without consequences either because i'm pretty sure they own the name "exo" and some of their songs they performed like love shot (they get so little stages it's disappointing) so they'd have to start over ☚ī¸ but yes stan exo stan nct stan talent

i shall add you to the list of participants

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 18 March 2020 at 8:47 PM

I'm not a diehard fan of any groups anymore but if any do come to Australia I will most likely go to the concert. I did enjoy BigBang, 2ne1, Girl's Generation and Super Junior the most.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 19 March 2020 at 1:18 AM

@mastergemma

i used to be a diehard fan of bts, but now their music has gotten repetitive to me so i feel you lmao, i'm not that into 2nd gen groups but i know the most iconic ones

i shall add you to the list of participants (?)

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 1 April 2020 at 9:14 PM

@iris1929578

Haha, there's some that hate NCT but things have gotten better after Exo & NCT members started promoting together for Super M. 😃

I'm curious what Exo does with their contracts. Their contract renewal is in a few years, but they've been hinting stuff that no matter what company they're in, they'll still be together as a group. So I guess SM needs to treat them well or they'll make their own agency or something 😋

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 2 April 2020 at 12:14 AM

@whitefall

honestly, i wouldn't be surprised if exo do leave sm and make their own company lmao, i'm pretty sure they did say that they didn't like sm but then i wonder what would happen to superm, because although i'm not very happy that they're trying to rival bts and make money (actually that's the sole reason fbfbfdhfjkdsf) they're a great group and another album (at least) would be great. holy frick that was all one sentence