Project: Beast (Sign Ups)

in Roleplaying

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 16 June 2020 at 6:47 AM

A group genetically engineered humans who can transform into animals, dubbed as "Wereanimals", have escaped one of the facilities of GENEtech. Will you and your kind escape and start a new life once and for all? Or will you be captured by GENEtech's hunters?

Rules:
No Mary or Gary Sues
You are not allowed to control other people's characters
Keep it PG-13

Wereanimal(s): 3/?

Human(s): 5/?

Character Template:
Username:
Character Name:
Sexuality:
Job(Optional):
Kind:
Appearance:
Your Second Form/Appearance(if you are a wereanimal):
Backstory:

If you want to roleplay click here

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 16 June 2020 at 9:36 AM

@thelaizywolf2019
How do you have all these great ideas? xD

Username: GalaxyLeopard
Character Name: Adia / Dia
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: The typical girly girl, she likes bright colours, making friends and her main weakness is baby animals.
Job(Optional): -
Kind: Human
Appearance: https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fweheartit.com%2Fandhienz_kawaii%2Fcollections%2F22307767-girl-anime-fanart&psig=AOvVaw22OfwuMAh8RgmRp_-7KbiO&ust=1592400488902000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCIjk7p64huoCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAE
Your Second Form/Appearance(if you are a wereanimal): -
Backstory: She lived an easy life with her parents, until she moved out at 16, and spent most of her time in a close forest, climbing trees and catching bunnies to pet. Currently 16

Username: GalaxyLeopard
Character Name: Tyler
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Dark and Mysterious, likes time alone and is often the quiet one in groups. He only really expresses himself fully when alone or with one close person.
Job(Optional): -
Kind: Wereanimal
Appearance: https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pngitem.com%2Fmiddle%2FhmRJwbJ_anime-animeboy-goth-gothicstyle-redeyes-laughing-dark-aesthetic%2F&psig=AOvVaw32Xs19s1_92kudAaILpsuS&ust=1592400254974000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCPiqva-3huoCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAL
Your Second Form/Appearance(if you are a wereanimal): https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.deviantart.com%2Fzakraart%2Fart%2FBlack-wolf-634501301&psig=AOvVaw01R1SlkvBqTj7_muGr70-R&ust=1592400747035000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCLilzp25huoCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD
Backstory: He never payed attention to his parents much, and barely ever came home. He spent most of his time in the dark parts of the forests, building shelters and making fires. He doesn’t really have many friends, and wants it to change but never found the courage to approach people so waits for them to approach him. Currently 17

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 16 June 2020 at 8:45 PM

@galaxyleopard your accepted! And to answer your question, they just pop in my head:

Here's mine:

Username: @Thelaizywolf2019
Character Name: Obsidian Grace
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: Obsidian is anti-social and prefers to read books than interact with others. He is very intelligent and wise due to this. When it comes to fighting, he is skilled since he read a lot of books about combat.
Job(Optional): Librarian
Appearance: https://pin.it/6XIserG
Your Second Form/Appearance(if you are a wereanimal): https://pin.it/43JEJAZ
Backstory: He didn't know what his parents look like when he was born. Instead, he grew up others like him and humans in white lab coats. When there was a containment breach, he and a few others had the opportunity to escape. He was adopted by a loving human. When he was 19 he joined the air force and was an ace pilot. He retired and started his job as a librarian. He is now 26 years old.

Character Name: Désiré-Édouard Laurent
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: He is very passionate about his job and has a high ego. He hates whenever his comrades are lazy and is described to be very strict. He is known to be rude and has a cold attitude towards others. However, he has a warm side which anyone rarely sees.
Job(Optional): Hunter
Appearance: https://pin.it/OaJqrWL
Backstory: Désiré grew up in a wealthy family in Paris, France. He was neglected by his parents which made him cold and distant to other people. He joined the French military and was recruited by GENEtech to become a hunter. When a group of wereanimals escaped, he and a few skilled hunters were tasked to hunt them down. He is currently 31 years old.

Character Name: Sabina Christopher
Sexuality: Asexual (Will later become a Bi)
Personality: Sabina is a cheerful and innocent girl. She is very talented when it comes to dancing. She hates seeing others fight and prefers to intervine in such fights. Sabina can be ruthless and menacing, however.
Job(Optional): None
Appearance: https://pin.it/b2Mh79D
Backstory: Sabina's mom and dad divorced when she's only just 6. She was sad when her father left her and her mother but she was quick to move on. She gets bullied a lot because of her pacifism. Like always, Sabina doesn't mind. She is currently 15 years old.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 17 June 2020 at 3:34 AM

@thelaizywolf
Haha fun xD
Should we wait for others before starting?

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 17 June 2020 at 4:08 AM

@galaxyleopard, yep. You could ping some friends if you like.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 17 June 2020 at 6:03 AM

Okay, I’ll ping some role players!
@fanficmelon
@wingedfox
@shadowdragon28
@skymoare
@arcana

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 17 June 2020 at 7:49 AM

@galaxyleopard, okay now let's wait for the others.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 17 June 2020 at 2:01 PM

@thelaizywolf2019
Sounds cool! Can I join?
@galaxyleopard
(thanks for pinging)

Username: @shadowdragon28
Character Name: Lydia Torres
Sexuality: bisexual
Personality: Lydia is pretty cold to everyone around her. She is cynical and sarcastic. She is snarky and often makes quips about people around her. She is often called a 'pessimist,' but she thinks that she is more of a 'realist.' Because of this, she gives up easily and run away when she realizes she's outmatched. She is pretty paranoid and scared of being caught by hunters, and taken back to the facility she was raised in. She closes herself off to everyone except for a few select friends.
Job(Optional): cashier(supermarket)
Kind: wereanimal(white tiger)
Appearance: https://c4.wallpaperflare.com/wallpaper/601/377/68/anime-original-blue-eyes-hoodie-wallpaper-preview.jpg
Your Second Form/Appearance(if you are a wereanimal): https://www.deviantart.com/flashw/art/White-angel-840882140
Backstory: All Lydia remembers from her childhood is living at a facility with other wereanimals. When there was a containment breach, she managed to escape along with other wereanimals. She didn't receive any proper education when she was young, so she learned some basic math and managed to get hired as a cashier. Even though she hates her job, she is forced to keep working in order to get enough money to pay rent. She is currently 19.

Username: @shadowdragon28
Character Name: Ali Flynn
Sexuality: heterosexual(straight)
Personality: Ali is a usually calm and a precise hunter. But he has OCD which causes him to want everything to be in order and be balanced. He has a urge to fix everything he thinks is out of balance, and is often known to stop in the middle of a task in order to fix a object(or someone) to make it more symmetrical/balanced. He has a ritual of making sure his tie is straight before a hunt. He believes it brings him good luck.
Job(Optional): hunter
Kind: human
Appearance: https://pm1.narvii.com/5882/84343f33b87e80a78edf288d14874d048f460e98_hq.jpg
Backstory: Ali grew up in a middle class family and was a honor student at his school. He always studied hard, but had a bad habit of balancing pencils on top of each other and having a break down if they did not balance. He had always had a skill with the bow from a young age, and trained hard to make sure he would always get a bulls-eye. He participated in many archery contests from a young age and was noticed by GENEtech. He first declined, preferring to live a normal life, but then his mother got sick with a life-threatening disease. Ali then reluctantly accepted the job offer in order to earn money to support his mother. He is now 22.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 17 June 2020 at 7:12 PM

@shadowdragon28, you're character is accepted!

Pings:

@wolfspike23
@starfire_nebula

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 18 June 2020 at 9:40 AM

Updated mine with their age!
Bump!

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 18 June 2020 at 11:02 AM

@galaxyleopard, OK, good to know! While waiting for the others, @shadowdragon28 and @galaxyleopard wanna start?

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 18 June 2020 at 11:31 AM

@thelaizywolf2019
Sure! Where do we start / what time of day is it?

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 June 2020 at 11:37 AM

Wait! I wanna join!

Username: @meisawesome
Character Name: Flora Underwood
Sexuality: violently gay (attracted to males and females equally)
Personality: usually shy, but if she finds a shared interest with you, she can be very outward and talktive.
Job(Optional): does training to be a counselor count?
Appearance: normally in a thin jacket and t-shirt, with medium length pants. Her hair is short and light brown, and she has a thin build
Your Second Form/Appearance: deer
Backstory: she only accepted to be tested on because she was curious as to what it was about, but she shortly realised that it wasn't gonna be fun. When she broke out, all she wanted to do was continue with her life normally, but that proved to be really difficult.

Hm? You wanna know about her past? Well it was pretty normal for the most part, its just that she was really ambitious when she was younger.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 18 June 2020 at 11:42 AM

@meisawesome, you're character is accepted and @galaxyleopard how about we start tomorrow, I'm about to sleep..

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 18 June 2020 at 11:49 AM

@thelaizywolf2019
Okay sure! 😃

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 June 2020 at 12:01 PM

@thelaizywolf2019
Actually, nevermind. I only joined because, well, its a roleplay accepting. But i think im going to go find another one.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 19 June 2020 at 2:22 AM

@meisawesome, OK I understand.. @galaxyleopard, if you want to start click here.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 19 June 2020 at 9:50 AM

Bump

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 23 June 2020 at 11:03 AM

@thelaizywolf2019 @galaxyleopard
hey is this still open? 😱 pretty rusty on RP but decided to come back into RP cause i miss the fun times xD

Username: magenta
Character Name: Nobunaga (prefers to go by Nobu though)
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: Himbo 😋 Sweet lovable jock who loves animals, especially the guinea pig called Mr Noodles given to him by his boyfriend. Quiet until you know him, loves stupid puns. Will kill you if you mess with his loved ones, though. 😃
Job(Optional): Works part-time at the local pet store.
Appearance: Muscular with slicked-back black hair, usually wears mismatched clothing unless his boyfriend picks out something for him.
Your Second Form/Appearance(if you are a wereanimal): NIL
Backstory: A normal human who gets roped into the world of GENEtech when he accidentally witnesses a Wereanimal changing forms, not believing what he saw, he quietly documented his experience on his social media account. GENEtech took note and sent hunters his way, trying to gather information from him. Working with the hunters for now since they effectively tricked him into thinking they were only trying to save the wereanimals. Will probably change factions as soon as he hears the truth... (EDIT: He's 18!)

Let me know if I need to change anyth xD first time rping in like...8 years or so xDD here's to a good time ❤️

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 23 June 2020 at 9:42 PM

@magenta, nope it's not too late to join, also your character sheet is accepted!

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 24 June 2020 at 6:39 AM

@magenta
Yay! Welcome to the rp ^^

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 24 June 2020 at 6:54 AM

@thelaizywolf2019 @galaxyleopard thanks ❤️ let me know which part of the story i can start in xD

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 24 June 2020 at 6:58 AM

@magenta
I guess you could start now. Ive got a character ( Tyler ) who is literally lying around doing nothing that you can interact with

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 24 June 2020 at 7:10 AM

@magenta if you want to start click here.

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 24 June 2020 at 4:29 PM

@galaxyleopard @thelaizywolf2019 aha thanks 😊 i'll probably start from the petshop or something and you guys can interact with him from there

Cis Woman
167 posts

wolflord • 29 October 2020 at 8:34 PM

Can I join? @thelaizywolf2019

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 30 October 2020 at 1:17 AM

@wolflord, unfortunately the rp is dead.