Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 16 June 2020 at 9:05 PM

This the actual roleplay

If you haven't signed up yet click here

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 19 June 2020 at 3:45 AM

Dia ate the last sandwich in her backpack that she swiped from the fridge before she left. She gazed around at the woodland, this was like a little adventure! Her only worry was that she had forgotten her phone but it was too late to turn back now.

Tyler yawned and leaned back against the wall of the makeshift tent he made in a clearing. He looked up through the gaps in the trees, it was too early to make a fire.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 19 June 2020 at 8:58 AM

Obsidian was busy sorting and arranging the books in his bookstore (or public library as he would like to call it). He hummed a soft tune that he had heard from the radio a few days ago.

Désiré hid his glock in his coat's pockets. He had been on the hunt for the escaped wereanimals. He was currently in the park, his eyes scanning every person.

Sabina hid her bruises as she continues to go to her school. She ignored the people who asked if she was okay and why she was limping.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 19 June 2020 at 9:50 AM

Tyler heard a crack in the bushes, assuming it was a rabbit, but ran, just in case. He spotted a girl ( Dia ) walking through the trees and kept low incase she was a hunter.

Dia was oblivious to her watcher and continued her stroll, only stopping to lay a couple of carrots on the ground for the rabbits.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 19 June 2020 at 10:18 AM

Obsidian stretches his arms and yawns.

Désiré decided to stop searching and heads back to his apartment.

Sabina stops in her tracks and notices a girl (Dia) feeding some rabbits. "Hey!" She calls to the girl. "Why aren't you going to school?"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 19 June 2020 at 10:26 AM

Dia squealed in shock and tripped over her own feet,
“I, um, I’m ill! I can’t go in today!”
She said, and started fake coughing.

Tyler watched in amusement, staying hidden as he smirked.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 19 June 2020 at 10:42 AM

Sabina chuckles. "You're a terrible liar!" Her chuckles turned into laughter.

Once he was back at his apartment, Désiré slept on his couch.

Obsidian greeted his customers and assisted them in finding their desired books.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 19 June 2020 at 10:52 AM

Dia looked at her confused,
“Um, you won’t snitch me out right? I only wanted to feed the bunnies.”
She said, worried that she’d get told off. This was one of the rare times she’d skip school. But sometimes, bunnies were more important!

Tyler watched closer, just as a twig snapped under his feet. He hid behind the bush, hoping he wasn’t heard.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 19 June 2020 at 11:08 AM

Sabina ignored the sound, thinking it was just another rabbit. "Don't worry," she began, "this will be our little secret!“

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 19 June 2020 at 11:11 AM

Dia exhaled in relief,
“Why aren’t you at school? Has it started yet? I left my phone at home so I don’t know what time it is.”
She admitted.

Tyler quietly walked away, towards the edge of the forest and the road.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 19 June 2020 at 11:23 AM

(gtg)

Sabina sighed. "I was on my way til I saw you." She smiles. "Don't worry, school isn't starting, yet."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 19 June 2020 at 1:32 PM

Okay)

Dia nodded and smiled,
“Okay, anyway, whats your name? I don’t think I’ve ever seen you around.”

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 20 June 2020 at 1:33 AM

"My name's Sabina!" She raises her chin. "What's yours?"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 20 June 2020 at 4:02 AM

“I’m Adia, but I’d rather be called Dia.” She said happily.

Tyler reached the road and sat on the side, looking around to decide where to go next.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 20 June 2020 at 5:44 AM

"That's a nice name!" She said. "So, wanna walk together?"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 20 June 2020 at 6:11 AM

Dia nodded,
“Sure why not! Let me just organise these last carrots.”
She said, laying them beside the bushes.

Tyler bit his lip and stood, before running across the road when it was clear, he headed past the shop windows, pausing outside the library. He had a horror book he borrowed in his bag, though it was overdue by about 3 weeks as he left it in his pillowcase and forgot. He sighed and walked through the door.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 20 June 2020 at 9:52 AM

Obsidian noticed a new customer come in. "Ah, welcome to library," Obsidian greeted.

Sabina watched as the rabbits devour the carrots.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 20 June 2020 at 9:58 AM

Tyler nodded, only making eye contact for a few seconds, he dumped the book in the return box and hoped he wouldn’t be fined for the late return. He turned away to look through the shelves for something else to read.

Dia sighed, and put her hand out to one of the rabbits who hopped over and sniffed the tips of her fingers.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 20 June 2020 at 10:36 AM

"Come on," Sabina said. "Let's go.."

Strangely, Obsidian caught the scent of that recent customer. It was-- "Another wereanimal?" Obsidian muttered.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 20 June 2020 at 10:50 AM

Dia stood and waved to the rabbits, stopping herself quickly, feeling embarrassed and stupid.

Tyler heard what Obsidian said, but didn’t say anything. Just chose another horror book and sat to read the first few pages.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 21 June 2020 at 12:14 AM

She's weird.. Sabina thought. She's the perfect friend!

Obsidian stared at the boy for a while before attending the other customers' needs.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 21 June 2020 at 4:05 AM

Dia began walking, and looked closely at Sabina. How didn’t she think Dia was weird yet? Like, what kinda weirdo skips school just to talk to rabbits?

Tyler skipped through the book and found the good part. He finished quick and looked over to Obsidian, but smiled quickly and looked away as he noticed he was being watched.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 21 June 2020 at 11:17 AM

"So you like rabbits?" Sabina asks.

Obsidian glances at the boy once more before ignoring him completely.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 21 June 2020 at 11:55 AM

Dia smiled awkwardly,
“Well, yeah, they’re.”
She paused before admitting,
“They’re my only true friends I guess.”

Tyler closed the book and continued browsing, before selecting one at random and went to check it out, he planned to head back to his little forest house and spend the afternoon reading it rather than going to school as he usually would.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 22 June 2020 at 7:42 AM

Once they arrived at school, Sabina says to her new friend: "Meet me back at the park in 07:00 pm, gotta show you something!" She waves goodbye before going to her classroom.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 22 June 2020 at 7:59 AM

Dia nodded and waved to Sabina. When she left, Dia smiled to herself and headed to her classroom, sitting down at her desk.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 22 June 2020 at 8:33 AM

Some time later..

Désiré yelped when the wereanimal (Obsidian) landed a punch in the stomach. Hours ago, Désiré decided to go back at the park and luckily managed to find one of the escapees. However, the wereanimal noticed him and quickly transformed into his "second skin".

Obsidian pinned the hunter to the ground and the two rolled down the path and landed in a bush.

Sabina waited for Dia to arrive.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 22 June 2020 at 8:37 AM

Dia picked up her bag and ran for the park, hoping Sabina wouldn’t abandon her for being late. She had to stay at school late as she was blamed for an incident including a lighter and paper plane, therefor making her arrive home late and barely time to do her homework before meeting Sabina.

Tyler heard growls from his den and sighed, closing his book and stuffing it under his pillow. He walked closer to where the pair were.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 22 June 2020 at 9:00 AM

Obsidian yelped as the hunter kicked him in the chest but got over it and tackled the hunter.

Désiré reached for his knife in his pocket. He was about to stab the wereanimal but felt the sudden pain in his arm. The wereanimal bit him. I guess I have no choice but to- He immediately passes out.

Sabina smiles when she sees Dia.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 22 June 2020 at 9:06 AM

Tyler watched Obsidian, immediately recognising him as the librarian he met earlier. He didn’t say anything, just stared.

Dia walked up to Sabina,
“I didn’t think you’d still be here! Sorry I’m late, there was an... incident in my class.”