Name A Corlinn, Win a Corlinn! (Contest)

in User Contests & Giveaways

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 10 November 2020 at 4:08 PM

Hello! Welcome to a (hopefully) original contest!

So here is the contest concept: Name a Corlinn. You will be giving the Corlinn the best name you can come up with. These names dot not have to be available on Eggcave. Think about it this way: if you had access to any name you wanted for this Corlinn, what would you name it? (May also be as long or short as you want). Consider that this name would be with the pet from egg to adult stage, so you should not name it based on one stage (other than possibly adult stage)

Rules:
-No double entries
-If you have a Corlinn already, I ask that you refrain from entering, but you may if you would like.
That’s about it

Please PM me your entry name, and if it is take I will tell you. If you at any time wish to change your name, you may do so, providing the contest has not ended.

Entries close November 18th.

Have fun everyone!

Note: I will either find a few people to judge, or just pick my personal favorite.
(Pings are appreciated but not required)

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 10 November 2020 at 4:54 PM

@stevepat2002 Pigeon LOL I dont need entry into the contest tho haha but I think pigeon is a cute name for it XD

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 10 November 2020 at 5:08 PM

@stevepat2002

Thank you for hosting, Steve! You rock!!

@distorted
Thank you for telling me!! Sorry, Steve! I’ll try to read more closely in the future!

Non-binary
1,034 posts

distorted • 10 November 2020 at 5:09 PM

@cleokitty He said PM-

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 10 November 2020 at 5:19 PM

@stevepat2002 Thanks for doing this competition!

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 10 November 2020 at 6:04 PM

@cleokitty/@distorted I don't mind anyone entering through forum post, I just thought they could be at risk of "inspiring" someone. I mean like you enter a name like "FireWing" and someone sees that and enters "FlameWing" etc.

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 10 November 2020 at 7:41 PM

@stevepat2002 This is a great idea! Expect a PM from me soon 😊

Female
1,627 posts

minnie298a • 11 November 2020 at 12:47 AM

@stevepat2002
What an interesting idea. Thanks for the opportunity.

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 11 November 2020 at 12:48 PM

Everyone who has pend has been entered. Interesting names so far :0

47 posts

krusdot • 20 November 2020 at 9:17 AM

Hello everyone! The contest ended a few days ago, and now it is time for the winner to be announced. Before this however, I would like to thank everyone who entered the contest, there were some very good names. Now, without further ado, the winner of this contest is... @kelpie and their entry of “Avesidian“!

Deleted • 20 November 2020 at 9:27 AM

@stevepat2002/@krusdot

Ahh! Thank you so very much!!

Deleted • 20 November 2020 at 10:14 AM

@kelpie Congrats! If you don't mind, why that name? Truly, it is a unique name.

Female
471 posts

sandara • 20 November 2020 at 11:04 AM

Congrats!
I missed the fun😋
Just for fun (I know there is already a winner), I would name it Birdy XD

Deleted • 20 November 2020 at 2:44 PM

@laylamocha Ah, I submitted the name Avesidian because of a few things. I'm in middle school & I'm thinking of transferring to a high school that has a avian program (my district highschool doesn't have one). I've always been interested in piloting so when I was thinking of a few names, Avian or avem (Latin word for bird, 5th grade Greet & Latin words really got to me 😋) would always pop into my head. I wanted to incorporate that into the name. After I got Avien, I thought about the name a few more times & rearranged & added a few letters, I got Avesidian😸 It is kind of a long process but yea❤️

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 20 November 2020 at 4:14 PM

@kelpie Congrats! 😸