COAC Club the Revival, for cat lovers :)

in Forum Games

Deleted • 9 February 2021 at 1:03 PM

@izziebee1017 sure 😊

Gender Questioning
289 posts

shine • 10 February 2021 at 7:08 PM

Hello cat lovers 😸 I got my hands on a release day Nulli -- or rather, will get my hands on her when I get CC. I collect critters by date so I'm super happy! Also looking forward to a VEND Corunis on Valentine's Day, and buying my Yuki on the same day. Plus, I've heard the Clocat might be rereleased next month... Lots to be excited about!

Deleted • 10 February 2021 at 7:39 PM

@shine, I’m excited and happy for you 😸

Non-binary
1,078 posts

distorted • 11 February 2021 at 10:17 PM

@preciousgems Heyo! So what should the moderators do?

Deleted • 11 February 2021 at 11:31 PM

@distorted, Hi! Moderators can host games, giveaways, help with the monthly newsletter (I’m starting that Next Month) and overall keep this thread fresh and fun!

Non-binary
1,078 posts

distorted • 11 February 2021 at 11:32 PM

@preciousgems ohh sweet!

Deleted • 11 February 2021 at 11:34 PM

@distorted, Yep, I think I should have clarified that

Non-binary
1,078 posts

distorted • 22 February 2021 at 9:15 PM

@preciousgems Sent a few critters to COAC_storage!

Deleted • 22 February 2021 at 11:49 PM

@distorted, thank you! I’ll accept tomorrow!

Non-binary
1,078 posts

distorted • 1 March 2021 at 3:46 PM

Hello fellow cat lovers, welcome to the month of March! This month we have some fun activities planned for all of you, the COAC monthly raffle has drawn its winners and we have three winners this month, congratulations to
@shirothekittehlover, @scout, and @izziebee1017! Congrats, you three! Preciousgems will send over your prizes immediately!

This month @murmurw and @distorted is hosting a Creature Profile Decorating Contest, with the theme of Spring. The contest will end sometime around Mid-March. For those who are not sure how to decorate profiles, you can use messletters.com or other font generators, to help you! We will judge you based on your design, creativity, and originality, etc. Feel free to ask any other questions you have to the moderators or owner. Any COAC member can enter!

This is all the news now, Preciousgems will let you all know if there is anything else.

Deleted • 1 March 2021 at 3:46 PM

@distorted thank you!

Non-binary
1,078 posts

distorted • 1 March 2021 at 3:54 PM

Wanna join the contest? Sorry about the pings ^^;

@shirothekittehlover @laylamocha @Hellobeautiful @Miraeggs @Shine @Scout @Izziebee1017 @Valorie100

Female
266 posts

miraeggs • 1 March 2021 at 4:07 PM

@distorted I'd love to but I don't quite get what we're supposed to do. 😊

Non-binary
1,078 posts

distorted • 1 March 2021 at 4:15 PM

@miraeggs Decorate a creature's profile, add fonts, symbols, whatever to make it look nice. Add flowers, hearts, any decorations. Its gotta be spring themed (hint: use flowers and the color green in it if you want)

Gender Questioning
289 posts

shine • 1 March 2021 at 4:20 PM

@distorted I’d love to join, does it have to be a cat creature’s profile?

Non-binary
1,078 posts

distorted • 1 March 2021 at 4:25 PM

@shine Not at all! You can choose to do it on a cat creature though! It's your choice.

Female
266 posts

miraeggs • 1 March 2021 at 4:32 PM

@distorted I'd love to try. 😊
(Could I take the opportunity and ask if someone here has any rainy pond travels? I'm collecting these for my cove, I'm paying 3.5K each. Sorry if that seems a bit rude.)

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 1 March 2021 at 4:36 PM

@miraeggs That’s great! Make sure to PM me and @/preciousgems when you want to submit your entry ^^

Deleted • 1 March 2021 at 4:36 PM

yep

Female
143 posts

scout • 1 March 2021 at 4:39 PM

I won???
Thnx so much! this is my first time winning a raffle!
😊

Deleted • 1 March 2021 at 4:39 PM

@scout of course!

Non-binary
1,078 posts

distorted • 1 March 2021 at 4:59 PM

I'm pretty sure small clubs or groups should be in chit-chat, not in forum games?

Female
143 posts

scout • 1 March 2021 at 5:10 PM

@distorted
that does sound like a good idea......

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 1 March 2021 at 5:10 PM

@distorted I.... won? EEEEEEE ITS A HUHU! =DDDDDD THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!! >w<

I'm gonna decorate one of my creature's profile soon! ^^

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 1 March 2021 at 5:21 PM

A Few Rules & Guidlines for the Contest
*Please read these as it could affect whether you actually get entered or not*

Deadlines
Entry Submission Deadline: March 15th
When Winners are Chosen: March 19th (changed to March 17th due to time 😊 )

Judges & Submission
- @preciousgems & @murmurw are the judges
- Please complete the decoration of your creature and mail the BOTH of us in the same convo the creature profile you are submitting
- Please do NOT share what your design is unless it’s to non participates
- You will be added as participant AFTER you have submitted your entry

Rubric
- We will be grading a scale of 1-10 on 4 different categories: Design Itself, Creativity, Originality, and Story.

Design Itself:
- The design will be judged last, as it depends on everything else overall. This can serve as a tie breaker (in the case of ties), by going through a subjective view on not only Creativity, Originality, and Story, but also how well the profile itself is designed, complexity, and if it follows this months theme.

Creativity:
- There are many different factors when it comes to this category. But don’t worry, just breath and be as creative as you can be 😊 This part of judging can’t be clearly defined as it’s up to YOU to decide what you think is creative. Just do your best!

Originality:
- Very self explanatory, pls don’t plagiarize (if caught, elimination will be executed), try to do something unique to yourself. Express your personality if you want, express your emotions if you want😊 It’s almost guaranteed to get a high score as long as it is deemed original by the judges, but if found that over 40-50% is similar to another participants or someone else outside of this competition, we will ask you about it to clear up any impending misunderstandings.

Story:
- We are not asking you to create a story on the creature (although this is possible if you want), we just want to see, can you create something akin to a story. How do your colors, language, etc. express you? How do we get to know a bit of your thoughts through this contest? Can we see you paint a picture from another? We will be considering these factors when judging^^

Prizes/Winning
- So, what everyone likes, prizes! But first, let’s clear up on how placings are going to be:
~ It will be scored out of 80 points (10 max. gained in each category of the rubric)
~ Why 80 when there’s only 4 categories? There’s 2 judges, each of the judge is able to grade you from a 0-40 points in total, added together is 80 as max amount of points

- There will be 1 top winner (may change depending on amount of participants) who get a prize of their choice from @COAC_storage
- There will also be participation prizes! We know that everyone has worked hard on their creature profile designs so your hard work will be, of course, rewarded. You may choose from 10k ec, get 2 random travels, or get 2 random items.

NOTE: Under no circumstances will a participates score be released to the public.

Thank you!

Pings for ppl who might’ve already started but these rules/guidelines weren’t out yet:
- Please read this whole post for your benefit😃

@miraeggs @shirothekittehlover @shine

Entered Participants:
@miraeggs
@shirothekittehlover
@scout
@athanasia

CLOSED

Female
143 posts

scout • 2 March 2021 at 12:35 AM

may i enter??

also here are some VERY USEFUL symbols for the contest-

✵☽⋆☽⋆☽⋆☽⋆☽⋆☽⋆☽⋆☽⋆☽⋆☽⋆☽⋆☽✵
❂✧❂✧❂✧❂✧❂✧❂
✾❦✾❁✿
⚜ꕤꕥ✾❁❃
❧⌊✿⌋۝⋆
❃☄❖☯☸☭☥☼❅✰
♈♐♉♑♊♒♍♓♎♋♏♌
❥❃❁?♾
★彡彡★
♬.♩.♪.♫

more symbols found here: http://www.i2symbol.com/symbols

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 2 March 2021 at 12:37 AM

@scout Hello! I want to thank you for putting up helpful things for other participants usage. The way is that you need to first do the creature suggestion and privately mail both me & @preciousgems in the same convo your entry. That is when we’ll enter you 😊 Sorry if that wasn’t made clear in the rules/guidelines I wrote up ^^”

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 2 March 2021 at 9:46 AM

@preciousgems Hello!
I was wondering if I could enter! 😃

I have these cat creatures in my cove(s) !
Alkub, Nipha, Chimera, Eartha, Yiberace, Manekii, Trigren, Maser, Pachuma, Prath, Finti, Pumkit, and a Tiver !
Just uhhhH @livedragon and @houndoom125-storage hold all of my niphas and alkubs lol

Deleted • 2 March 2021 at 9:48 AM

@foreigners, absolutely! We love new members! 😃 Do you want any of your cats to be clicked, viewed, fed? 😃

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 2 March 2021 at 9:54 AM

@preciousgems Ok cool ! ❤️ Just uhh https://eggcave.com/egg/811378 This guy if that's ok! 😃