COAC Club the Revival, for cat lovers :)

in Forum Games

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 17 March 2021 at 9:06 PM

@miraeggs Congratz!!!

@murmurw @preciousgems And as for the participating prize,could i take 2 Travels?

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 17 March 2021 at 9:56 PM

@shirothekittehlover Of course! Sending over in a sec❤️

Female
307 posts

powgal15 • 19 March 2021 at 6:23 AM

@preciousgems Is Tidnab a cat? Just curious. It looks like my dead cat Pickles (I miss him)

Deleted • 19 March 2021 at 9:34 AM

@powgal15 I'll add that to the list, 😊 R.I.P. Pickles, He will be missed

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 20 March 2021 at 2:07 PM

@preciousgems
Hi! I got a Clocat so that’s a new cat creature😸

Deleted • 20 March 2021 at 2:09 PM

@athanasia, I'll update now! 😊

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 20 March 2021 at 2:15 PM

@preciousgems
Thanks!

Deleted • 20 March 2021 at 2:17 PM

@athanasia, thank you! 😊

Female
18 posts

katonica • 25 March 2021 at 2:34 PM

Hello! Someone recommended me to join this one, as an old veteran of this game that just rejoined this game, and one who's looking at the cats to collect, your list is a literal blessing! Can I join the clan?

I've got a few cats:
Kitbee
Clocat

Deleted • 25 March 2021 at 2:50 PM

@katonica of course you can join! Do you want any of your cats fed? 😊

Female
18 posts

katonica • 25 March 2021 at 3:00 PM

I've purchased the leaf, so I'm fine! I just wanna support and be a part of this group 😊

Deleted • 25 March 2021 at 3:01 PM

@katonica okay! 😊 Welcome to the group! 😊

Female
307 posts

powgal15 • 25 March 2021 at 7:04 PM

@katonica Welcome! Meow

Deleted • 1 April 2021 at 10:52 AM

@shirothekittehlover
@murmurw
@laylamocha
@miraeggs
@shine
@scout
@izziebee1017
@distorted
@vanley
@valorie100
@foreigners
@powgal15
@athanasia
@aquaticfalconess
@katonica

Hello fellow cat lovers, welcome to the month of April! This month we have some fun activities planned for all of you, the COAC monthly raffle has drawn its winners and we have three winners this month, congratulations to
@athanasia, @powgal15, and @laylamocha! Congrats, you three! I will send over your prizes immediately!

This month I am hosting a Writing Contest. This Contest will be judged based on organization, details, clarity, how interesting it is, or how it can lure people into reading it/world building. There are three themes to choose from, animals, humans, and plants! It can be about travels, memories etc. The contest will end sometime around April 17th. Submit your entry to me and @murmurw, and @distorted via message. Feel free to ask any other questions you have to the moderators or owner. Any COAC member can enter!

A Few Rules & Guidlines for the Contest
*Please read these as it could affect whether you actually get entered or not*

Deadlines
Entry Submission Deadline: April 15-17th
When Winners are Chosen: April 17-19th

Judges & Submission
- @preciousgems, @distorted & @murmurw are the judges
- Please complete your story and mail the ALL of us in the same convo
- Please include what category you’re writing for
- Please do NOT share what your design is unless it’s to non participates
- You will be added as a participant AFTER you have submitted your entry
- A preferable submission form that you can use as an example is:

User: @/blank

Category:________

Piece:

Different Themes

You can choose what theme your story or piece you are writing is centered around! You can choose one these 3 broad/main themes. And notice, just because you choose Humans as your theme does not mean you can’t include plant or animal interactions! Just focus your writing mainly on the theme you pick!

- Plants
- Animals
- Humans

Rubric
- We will be grading a scale of 1-10 on 4 different categories: Organization, Details, Clarity, World-Building, How Interesting it is.

Prizes/Winning
- So, what everyone likes, prizes! But first, let’s clear up on how placings are going to be:
~ It will be scored out of 80 points (10 max. gained in each category of the rubric)
~ Why 120 when there’s only 4 categories? There’s 3 judges, each of the judge is able to grade you from a 0-40 points in total, added together is 120 as max amount of points

- There will be 1 top winner (may change depending on amount of participants) who get a prize of their choice from @COAC_storage
- There will also be participation prizes! We know that everyone has worked hard on their creature profile designs so your hard work will be, of course, rewarded. You may choose from 10k ec, get 2 random travels, or get 2 random items.

NOTE: Under no circumstances will a participates score be released to the public.

Thank you!

New Activity: Penny Auctions!
I am going to start weekly penny auctions for members of the club only, so we could have enough room to get new prizes! In order to make this work everyone in this club needs to send a friend request to @coac_storage, so I can make it private for our members only!
That's all the news for now, I'll let you know if there is more!

Female
307 posts

powgal15 • 1 April 2021 at 12:15 PM

@preciousgems TYSM!!!! GG EVERYONE!! Also, I might do that!

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 1 April 2021 at 6:08 PM

@preciousgems Ooooooh imma go write a story rn-

Btw what story genre we can write in this contest?

Deleted • 1 April 2021 at 6:09 PM

@shirothekittehlover, any 😊

Female
169 posts

nightslayer300 • 2 April 2021 at 9:45 AM

@preciousgems
I'd like to join! I have an Odraz and Ulumin ;w; I gave a lot of my cattos to shirothekittehlover ahhhhh-

Deleted • 2 April 2021 at 10:38 AM

@nightslayer accepted! Is there any cats, that would like to be clicked/fed/viewed? Also there is a writing contest going on would you like to join? 😊

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 2 April 2021 at 12:32 PM

@preciousgems
Hi! Thanks for the Dragfer! Just a question about the writing contest, how long should the story be? Would it be one paragraph or like 5? Thanks!

Deleted • 2 April 2021 at 12:38 PM

@athanasia, however long you want 😸

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 2 April 2021 at 12:39 PM

@preciousgems
Ok!

Female
169 posts

nightslayer300 • 3 April 2021 at 9:00 AM

@preciousgems
Sorry if I miss pings, I'm currently in a very active PM and I get a lot of notifs ;w;

I don't think I'll join the writing competition cuz I'm too self-consious about sharing my writing, but I'll think about it 😸

Deleted • 3 April 2021 at 9:07 AM

@nightslayer it’s okay 😸

Female
169 posts

nightslayer300 • 3 April 2021 at 9:10 AM

@preciousgems Also my username has a 300 after it owo"

Deleted • 3 April 2021 at 9:11 AM

@nightslayer300, sorry about that!

Female
169 posts

nightslayer300 • 3 April 2021 at 9:15 AM

@preciousgems It's fine! I followed the topic so I still was able to see your message-

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 6 April 2021 at 8:41 PM

I, a COAC member, pledge to be a honest and loyal member and roar with pride!

Agh, typos get to you. May I join? By the way, sending you a transfer request for prizes for COAC club. It's a lot of junk, but I hope it may help. Thank you.

Deleted • 6 April 2021 at 11:08 PM

@moonlight24, accepted! What cats do you have m? Also, I rather you transfer it to COAC_storage instead 😊, Finally there is a writing contest going on, would you like to join? 😊

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 7 April 2021 at 8:50 AM

@preciousgems
Yes, please! I have some Alkubs; and that's- probably it. :>