Free creatures (over)

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 3 March 2021 at 9:54 PM

@yogurt

If it’s not too forward to ask, if you have any cash shop travels, I would totally love any. 😸 Since you mentioned leaving a trade open for cc or EC I’ve done that too. 😊
Trade #978905

(Or an Ott / Faymanita xD)

Female
3 posts

narutoswag • 3 March 2021 at 11:18 PM

@yogurt
Thank you so much for doing this! Sorry to see you leave. If you have any spare Leaf of Vakas/cc, I would appreciate it! ❤️

Creatures(fine with any):
Flofbite
Fourbon
Lycire
Rie
Folaurum
Mishqen
Side:
Cantik
Pinky

Trade:
Trade #978910

Female
73 posts

seoramen • 3 March 2021 at 11:34 PM

@yogurt it's sad to see you go :'( but i hope you have great success irl! & thank you for being so generous

if these aren't taken already, i'm interested in the:
ornisment
hulae
lenochod
pandai
knitten

but also, i don't have 99% of the creatures on your main, so i would love to give a home to any ❤️

i'd also appreciate any ec/cc if u have some left 😊

trade;
Trade #978911

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 3 March 2021 at 11:43 PM

@yogurt This may also seem very straight forward, but I still have a trade lot open Trade #978746 that would be grateful for any EC/CC 😊

And if you have any creatures that have not yet been adopted (cave monthlies, cave commons, or in general no one has offered to adopt yet, I can adopt them 😊 )

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 4 March 2021 at 12:03 AM

@yogurt
Thank you so much for the creatures! If you have any extras or EC/CC, I'm always in need of them!
Trade #978913

Deleted • 4 March 2021 at 1:27 AM

@yogurt

Best of luck in real life! ❤️

If possible, might I be able to adopt a Nym or a Fourbon? Trade #978916 It would be amazing if I could, thank you so much!

Female
256 posts

possudio • 4 March 2021 at 7:37 AM

@yogurt

Not sure if you're still doing this, but I'd love a Faymanita as it is my biggest dream #978950
Also if u want to trade your Pandai on 2nd stage for mine on last, I would be so thankful #978431

I left Neopets this year, after 12 years playing, I think it's pretty hard to give up on somethings you had - it's amazing what you're doing here, hope you accomplish the things you want in RL

Female
266 posts

miraeggs • 4 March 2021 at 8:21 AM

@yogurt thank you so much for the creatures!! ❤️
I already feel bad for asking, but I saw some other people do as well, and if not too greedy of me to ask, could I ask for a pipared / trask / hulae / faymanita or olimpt from @yogurt
(side account) - and for a Flor (if possible this one ), a tray, a tuloop and a curcull from @daikon?
If these are taken already or you wouldn't want to give away any creatures, if you still have any spare CC/EC/leaf of vaka I'd really really appreciate it, I'm struggling at the moment with cc and it'd be extremely helpful in a rough time like this. ❤️ sorry to bother if not 😸
*Last but not least I'm so so sorry if I look insolent/cheeky or anything, I'll be forever grateful for your generosity and will cherish my creatures forever. ❤️
Trade #978953

Female
114 posts

pooh • 4 March 2021 at 8:26 AM

Thank you so much for your generosity! ❤️
I see that nobody still don't ask for Spiralina the Mirdouse from your main...
(dear god, I hope I don't look too impudent)
Can I have her? 😸

Deleted • 4 March 2021 at 9:10 AM

Thank you so much! Here is a lot for an spare ec or cc

Trade #978847

Deleted • 4 March 2021 at 9:18 AM

@yogurt Hi! I wanted to thank you for the Sharken and any CC/EC you have left over is greatly appreciated: Trade #978858

Female
519 posts

boba • 4 March 2021 at 11:32 AM

@yogurt
It’s so sad to see someone leave! ☹️
I’ll adopt a Medis, a Fourbon, and a Huhu.
Thank you so much! 😊 ❤️
Trade: Trade #979159 😸
We’ll miss you, have a great life out there! ❤️ 😃

Female
172 posts

namyna • 5 March 2021 at 9:49 AM

Thank you very much for the cool Flofbite and Ophirum, @yogurt. Creatures that were gifted meant so much to me 😊

You will never be forgotten and we will miss you ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Non-binary
1,092 posts

distorted • 5 March 2021 at 9:59 AM

@yogurt I feel greedy for coming back a second time .-. If these aren't available, you don't have to give anything else!

All from @.yogurt
Spunny
Amma
Medis
Durkmun
Pandai
Mewjestic
Lycire
Yojura
Nym
Fourbon
Mishqen
Lunatis
Rie

Leftover CC

Trade #978817

Hope you had a good time on eggcave ❤️ we'll miss you!

Gender Questioning
289 posts

shine • 5 March 2021 at 11:09 AM

@yogurt Thank you so much for the Pandai, I’ve had it on my wishlist forever. I’ll cherish him! ❤️ I feel so greedy coming back again, but I’ve opened another lot in case you’d like to offer EC/CC. It’d be greatly appreciated since rereleases are leaving me broke every month 😋 Also, I’ll gladly rehome any Kujaks from your side(s) if they haven’t been spoken for yet. Trade #979065

124 posts

crystalshard • 5 March 2021 at 8:38 PM

@yogurt I hope you have fun with your future endeavours 😊

If possible, I've had the following creatures on my WL and would be super excited if I could get any:
1. Fourbon (Lol I feel as though everyone wants a fourbon? They seem super popular 😊 )
2. Ambrok
3. Amma
4. Rie
5. Mishqen
Trading lot if needed

Also, thanks for the giveaway (instead of just leaving. I feel as though the leaving of older members caused a lot of the older creatures to just stay static in caves instead of being within the active player base; hence why a rerelease revolution was executed)

Female
134 posts

tortoise • 6 March 2021 at 4:11 AM

@yogurt
I don’t mean to sound greedy or ungrateful and I feel bad for asking since you’ve already done a lot for me, but if these are still available could I adopt them?

Lunantis
Folaurum
Oos
Othgog
Mirdouse
Miros (my dream creature!)
Buttersloff
Amma
Wigglet
Istana
Lem
Lenochod

Also, I’m not able to buy CC because I’m younger and don’t own a credit card, so if you have any left to spare I would really appreciate it. ❤️ Trade #979149

Deleted • 6 March 2021 at 4:13 AM

@yogurt

ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴅ ʙᴜᴛ, ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀʏ, ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅ!
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ & ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʟɪғᴇ, ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ. ❤️

Female
3,809 posts

sparklefox • 6 March 2021 at 5:29 AM

@yogurt - Thank you for the creatures you transferred over, I'll treasure them forever. I'm not sure if this is necessary, but I've seen some others doing it... sorry if I'm bothering. I still have a trade lot open, since you mentioned something about open lots and spare EC. Trade #978728

I think one or two of the creatures I originally asked for from your main have been traded to others. Would it be possible for me to slightly modify the list and replace those creatures, or would I be considered greedy and a bad person for doing this? Sorry again, and thank you.

Female
118 posts

osean • 6 March 2021 at 12:55 PM

@yogurt
Well, I’m sorry to see you go! I would love to have:
Leyma
Seedart
Mimic
Mumar
Or hulae
Trade #979166
Thank you for the consideration

Female
4,150 posts

emo_pattys • 7 March 2021 at 12:37 AM

@yogurt So sad to hear you're leaving... You're one of the most known players around here, with a really amazing cove =/
But glad to hear that you're leaving for good reasons. I wish you many luck in RL!!

If they're not taken, I'd be very amazed to have any of these... (OMG, Berr has been my dream creature since I joined the site):
Berr
Seedart
Lem
Smorlin
Xiang
Lycire

If they're not available anymore, I'd very excited to have any of the below:
Pengift
Pipared
Spunny
Miros
Aries
Goast
Mimic
Greentop
Pumpkid
Peaflower

Here's the lot: Trade #979206 😊

Non-binary
28 posts

pepster • 7 March 2021 at 8:26 PM

@yogurt
Is the Cantik taken? I'll still take it if its not taken yet, but if it is, I'l just have a random egg 😃! https://eggcave.com/trades/979244/show
May I wish you good luck for the journey ahead!

Male
206 posts

theposiden649 • 8 March 2021 at 2:08 PM

@yogurt CAn I take a cackamon. Thank you. I know I say im about tto quit but not fully. I want to have it becasue it was one of the first creatures that are rare that I got.

Deleted • 8 March 2021 at 6:16 PM

@yogurt Enjoy your life outside of EggCave! Thank you for being part of EggCave for such a long time! It was nice knowing you~

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 10 March 2021 at 5:03 AM

I got busy. Sorry for the wait. Haha I’m going to pause this for a bit. So this ends right now. But I’ll be back and make a new post when I’m able to give the rest of my creatures and items away.

Female
114 posts

pooh • 10 March 2021 at 8:28 AM

@yogurt
Thank you for a transfer, thank you, thank you!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
And when you return, please (ow, please, please!), remember about JxoiS6RG9F0 the Sankose and Parasitistic the Pareteorsite from @daikon.
I am still eager to shelter them (。❤‿❤。)
Have a good time! 😃

Female
143 posts

scout • 10 March 2021 at 10:28 AM

@yogurt
Thank you!

Deleted • 10 March 2021 at 10:50 AM

@yogurt thank you! ❤️

Non-binary
1,092 posts

distorted • 10 March 2021 at 10:52 AM

@yogurt Tysm ❤️33