《☆》CLOSED《☆》

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 28 December 2021 at 10:37 PM

Alright guys. I'm hosting my first ever giveaway, and it's a quick one. You have until January 1st, 2022 12:00AM ECT to enter.
The holze in question is here, name not included.

Rules:
1) 1 entry per person
2) Entry is submitted by listing something good that happened to you this year, and something you hope for next year.
3) I will randomly select one lucky winner some time on January 1st, you will have 24 hours to claim it before I move on to the next randomized winner.

Good luck!

Female
2,413 posts

ida92 • 29 December 2021 at 5:42 AM

@izziedragon thank you for hosting this 😊

Something good - I went on a wonderful trip to the mountains with my boyfriend
I hope for going back to the same area next year, but for a longer time. 😊

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 29 December 2021 at 7:22 AM

@izziedragon - Thank you very much for hosting this.

Something good that happened was finally being able to see a family member after about a year due to the pandemic. I'm hoping to 'turn the tides' and pass a class I'm currently not doing very well in next year...

Female
574 posts

iia • 29 December 2021 at 11:19 AM

@izziedragon thanks for hosting a giveaway!

I'm thankful that I got my dream job this year and next year I hope that I can do well going to college for the first time 😊

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 29 December 2021 at 12:24 PM

@ida92 I've been wanting to hike/camp with my boyfriend ❤️ I bet it was lovely
@sparklefox I'll have my fingers crossed on that class, failed organic chemistry myself this semester and have to retake it.
@iia If you get a job your love, yoy'll never work a day in your life 😊 Good luck in your studies!

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 29 December 2021 at 1:02 PM

@izziedragon

Something good is we finally got to take a vacation after several years, we don't take one every year, but I'll take what I can get while the going is good. Something I hope for next year is that I do hope that things get better this year.

Female
2,140 posts

cranberrycat1 • 29 December 2021 at 3:51 PM

@izziedragon thanks for hosting the giveaway 😊

Something good that happened this year is that we went out of the state, we go every year except last year and it was so boring last year cause we didn't go out at all. Something I hope for next year is that Covid is over.

Female
1,734 posts

lexicon • 29 December 2021 at 3:57 PM

@izziedragon

Thanks for hosting❤️. Something good that happened this year is me starting graduate school!! Next year, I hope the pandemic gets better so I can travel again ;-; (potentially going to Seattle to visit a friend)

Pings:
@frankenstein
@lonewolf
@kdxu
@nut
@pouncessoftly

Female
564 posts

lonewolf • 29 December 2021 at 9:02 PM

@izziedragon

One good thing that happened to me this year is being able to go to Glacier National Park for my anniversary ! It was so fun.

One thing I hope for next year is that I will be able to stay healthy so that I can go to Las Vegas on a trip for a conference and early 5 year anniversary with my husband ❤️

Thanks for the giveaway!

@lexicon thanks for the ping 😊

735 posts

nut • 29 December 2021 at 11:06 PM

@izziedragon thanks for hosting!

a good thing that happened to me this year was that I survived! 😃 seriously though, it's been hard and I'm proud of myself for getting through it and I'm proud of whoever is reading this too! something I hope for next year is to make at least 1 new friend. lol.

@lexicon thanks for the ping ❤️

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 30 December 2021 at 5:01 PM

@izziedragon
thank you for hosting this giveaway!!
something good that happened this year was that i found a stray cat with its kittens and i kept one of the kittens ((:
I hope next year covid gets better as i would love to travel!!

14 posts

eleanor • 31 December 2021 at 3:14 AM

@izziedragon Thanks for this opportunity! ❤️
Something good that happened to me this year was that I won a violin-competition I had been practicing for a lot!!
Well, what I hope for next year is that the pandemic situation gets less critical so that finally no more concerts need to be cancelled.

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 1 January 2022 at 12:37 AM

The results are in!
The internet generated randomizer has chosen @ida92 as the winner!
Your prize is located here.

Thank you everyone for participating ❤️

Female
2,413 posts

ida92 • 1 January 2022 at 5:38 AM

@izziedragon Wow, thank you! I wasn't expecting this. ❤️