Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 31 January 2023 at 11:21 AM

@nut right? lol

90 posts

idol • 31 January 2023 at 11:27 AM

@sapphire12
Same I feel you
I just get offers on my clous actually quiet often or I transfer pets from my side to showcase here on my main and I am always offered on my creatures. Which is fine I love when people message me and want to offer,
I just was like,.. someone offered me 2k cc for my clous and I was like. In what universe XD

Like it took me sooooo much to trade for some of my creatures like encalop, biwo, etc and I just can’t see them being worth only like 4 Neeves you know?

When I had to have like other old csp creatures and stuff too.
Thank you so much for that value insight! That really does help and let me know about the process time now =o

Man I really wish eggcave could be more populated again like it was. =/ I wish there was something I could do. T.T

Because not only does that hurt trades it hurts the fluctuations of specific pets making them rarer and harder if not literally impossible to come by like the doovoo and Mac or were until they were re released.

@nut
Yes exactly you are totally right 😱

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 31 January 2023 at 11:35 AM

@idol

Yeah just say "no 😊" to those people and job done lol

There's a Biwo in the TC (last time i checked) that's hard to get offers for even just 2k. It's just how supply and demand works haha. And I'm pretty sure megami now has a sea of encalops since they've been rereleased xD

The advantage for us now is that we can just be happy that we don't have to go through stupidity like that to get an older CSP (maybe even a Nym in May 👀)

Still holding out for an update on the VEND so I can re-get my old caves too ❤️

Happy trading!

90 posts

idol • 31 January 2023 at 11:52 AM

@sapphire12
Oh that’s a great idea! The vend machine could use another update for sure!

And wow!! A hoard of encalop XD I really need to see more of this. See stuff like that is so cool to me though.^^

I can’t imagine not being able to sell a biwo wow. I guess your right =o thank you so much for all your help!!

Female
2,929 posts

heatherm19 • 31 January 2023 at 11:53 AM

I'd like to put in my two cents, as both as newer player and someone who has spent way too much money on CC already. This is only my opinion.

While I understand that older players would expect their older rarer creatures to be worth more, I also think the 'worth more' is dependent on what others *will* pay for it. As someone else mentioned. Someone can *say* a creature is worth 15k CC, but if there are no active users willing to pay that high you aren't going to get that amount regardless. I mentioned this in another thread awhile back, but to me it seems like a lot of older players are sitting on this pile of *theoretical* riches with all these original rare creatures that no one can actually afford to buy. That's not the older player's fault, and I can understand if that's frustrating.

Personally, even though I've been fortunate enough to spend too much real-life money on CC (like, too much, I don't even know how much because I don't want to know...), I would be real hesitant to spend more than 2k CC on *any* creature, regardless of rarity, value, any guide, etc. I mean really, that's $20 of real-life money for a single creature on a virtual game. I'm not rich, heck for most of my life I've lived below the poverty line. To me, a lot of these higher prices are just mind-boggling and I can't help but wonder how many active users actually *could* pay that.

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 31 January 2023 at 3:20 PM

@heatherm19 I think you're right to set a limit for yourself and that's the smart thing to do and esp at times like this. I also don't want to know how much CC I've bought since I came back lol.

Like I said, if something is being sold for 10k plus I just assume the user doesn't want to part with it. My personal ceiling is 2-3k with nostalgia potentially being able to sway me to 5k. That's 50 whole dollars (like 1/4 of my monthly food budget lol)

Female
2,135 posts

cranberrycat1 • 31 January 2023 at 3:36 PM

Ya I get it I priced most of these on their rerelease value since I knew the originals would be way to expensive. Even some of these rerelease prices are too less in my opinion but I put them at this price because I felt like non of the new or old users would pay so much actual money for items in a game

So ya I myself only go with these prices for cave monthlies and crws and recent csp monthlies. I feel like you can’t really put a price for the very old monthlies that people would be willing to buy for when there are rereleases.

Anyway I will update the crw when I get on my computer (to hard to do it on a phone)

1,133 posts

hikanu • 31 January 2023 at 3:57 PM

As a new player with currently no intention of buying CC and no idea about the age or value of anything, really, a guide like this gives me an idea of what I can expect when trading, so that is nice.

I am no stranger to getting emotionally attached to pixels, and I have spend way too much money collecting this and that in other games to know, that's something that will bleed you dry with no end in sight, once you do get started. XD

Values are generally based on supply and demand, and can vary a lot by subjective opinion, and other factors, that might seem arbitrary to some people but make perfect sense to others.

My Leafcock is likely my most valuable creature... But I feel like I worked hard for that one, so it's not one I want to trade away for the price listed here either. ^^

Fluid
141 posts

mindwhiper • 8 February 2023 at 9:20 AM

I really don't support the idea about creatures on 15KCC. User who give us this price list even not a admin or something like that, I wonder why everyone just said "OK we'll buying this or that by higher price" facepalm.jpg

17 posts

alice_meri_fox • 8 February 2023 at 10:01 AM

Wow! This is a great guide! Thanks so much for making it!

Female
2,929 posts

heatherm19 • 8 February 2023 at 6:13 PM

@cranberrycat1
How are endangered creatures' prices usually calculated? I know the Mekii was available in-cave for a long time, but it's been endangered for over a year at this point, I would think it'd be valued higher than what is currently available in-cave. (It's currently listed at 1k ec)

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 8 February 2023 at 7:02 PM

@cranberrycat1

Sold an Adarna for 1.9k CC last week, can update the guide with that price so others know what to expect

Female
2,135 posts

cranberrycat1 • 13 February 2023 at 8:13 PM

sorry guys took a break from the guide was really busy with real life

@pet_cemetery I edited the price to 400cc does that seem good if not let me know

@heatherm19 updated the price of a mekii to 80k ec, just forgot that it was in the oasis and didn't update when I edited the guide. I am pricing the oasis creature a little more than cave monthlies, and how recently they have been out of the cave (since oasis creatures are sometimes even going for cc)

updated the adarna price

there is no real way to calculate the price as far as i know I normally just see what happenes in the trade center and auctions, but you cant really get much from that since the trade center prices can be really over priced and auction prices can vary greatly

Edit: will update the CRW later when I have more times

1,216 posts

pet_cemetery • 13 February 2023 at 8:49 PM

@cranberrycat1

Great. I'm not really good with values though (why I use your guide).

Female
2,712 posts

jlya • 1 March 2023 at 1:20 PM

@cranberrycat1
I think the Sadly could use a boost, since it's been out for 2 1/2 years. Maybe 300CC?

Female
2,135 posts

cranberrycat1 • 2 March 2023 at 8:14 PM

@jlya updating

Trans Male
5 posts

curlywhiskers • 3 April 2023 at 7:48 PM

@cranberrycat1 What about the CRW creatures?

Female
1,741 posts

minnie298a • 8 April 2023 at 12:24 AM

Anyone have any ideas on the value of a VEND Olimpt?

I'm trying to decide whether to buckle down to get a spare for trading or not.

Female
2,929 posts

heatherm19 • 8 April 2023 at 12:27 AM

@minnie298a Well over 1kCC, from what I've seen. I don't trade for things that expensive, but I've seen people asking for 1-1.5kCC.

Female
926 posts

shirothekittehlover • 21 April 2023 at 10:53 PM

How much would the new CSP monthlies be?

Other
137 posts

pauloacacio • 22 April 2023 at 1:51 PM

Thanks!

Female
34 posts

princesspika • 1 October 2023 at 2:21 PM

...Is it just me or has this not been updated in a while?

1,961 posts

opalquinze • 1 October 2023 at 3:03 PM

@princesspika

it’s not just you, a couple of users have also pointed this out

there’s 2 new guides if you wanna check them: Alex’s Guide, Nut’s Guide

Gender Fluid
51 posts

sliced • 2 November 2023 at 2:21 AM

marking this for later its a very helpful guide ~!