❤ (2022)Christmas Creature Suggestion: The Bonbati ❤

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Would you like the Bonbati to be created?

Female
325 posts

disney • 13 October 2022 at 1:56 PM

/Disclaimer/ - The name is part of the suggestion, I would prefer that the creature not be created if it is not going to be called the "Bonbati". I spend time coming up with the names for my creatures as well. Thank you!

Bonbati is a mixture of "Bonbon" which is what the creatures design is based on and the word "Batty".

#creaturesuggestion

Art/Design by @Disney

The Creature (Please let me know if you have trouble with the link!)

I could not decide on a final color palette, so I have 3 links with three different choices of colors for the creature.

Color Palette #1 - https://www.deviantart.com/sweeneyytodd/art/Bonbati-Color-Palette-1-932930218
Color Palette #2 - https://www.deviantart.com/sweeneyytodd/art/Bonbati-Color-Palette-2-932930331
Color Palette #3 - https://www.deviantart.com/sweeneyytodd/art/Bonbati-Color-Palette-3-932930442

1st Stage = 1200 Views
2nd Stage = 2500 Views
3rd Stage = 3100 Views

I would love for this to be a CSP creature, but I am okay with it being a cave creature or advent creature as well. I'm okay with anything! 😊

You'll always know when a Bonbati egg is near because it gives off a very strong sweet scent.

People of Ark say that if you put a Bonbati egg under your Christmas tree, the light from the bulbs will help it to hatch. It's scent gets even stronger when it is close to hatching.

About the Bonbati Creature

The Bonbati is one of the only bat-like creatures known to change their sleep cycle in the month of December. Throughout the rest of the year, they are nocturnal. Only in December can you see these little creatures flying around in broad daylight.

A Bonbati does not consent to the typical "creepy" bat stereotype. Their favorite holiday is Christmas, and they are most lively around this time of year. They can often be found flocking to Christmas trees, hanging on their branches to resemble Christmas ornaments. Their sweet smelling fur makes it feel like the holidays wherever they may go. Many people in Ark will keep a Bonbati in their dining room to entice other Arkians to join them for Christmas dinner. Not only do they smell like Christmas treats, but their bright colors are also great for setting the holiday atmosphere, and a Bonbati is always happy to join in on the festivities!

Please let me know what you think and take a chance to vote in the poll if you have some spare time! Thanks for looking hope you like it!

If you know of anyone that might be interested in seeing this, please take the time to ping them if you don't mind! 😸

Female
2,142 posts

cranberrycat1 • 13 October 2022 at 4:26 PM

This creature is so cute my personal fave would be color palette 1 since it gives me more a christmassy vibe @disney

Female
2,944 posts

heatherm19 • 13 October 2022 at 4:35 PM

This is such an adorable little bat! I definitely like palette 1 the best, looks the most like a Christmas creature and the adult kind of gives me gingerbread vibes.

Female
325 posts

disney • 13 October 2022 at 6:24 PM

@cranberrycat1 - Thanks for the input! ^^ I agree that it's definitely the most christmasy out of the three! 😊

@heatherm19 - It totally does! It kind of made me think of fruitcake as well xD Thank you for the input! 😃

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 13 October 2022 at 6:26 PM

@disney
Oh man how I LOVE this little guy ❤️
I think the 1st and 3rd colors are my fave, especially the first due to the more unique colors to it.

I think this creature would be awesome for December/Christmas 2022!!
Pings:
@ian
@iia
@pipkitten
@shirothekittehlover

Female
325 posts

disney • 14 October 2022 at 4:04 PM

@prairie - ahh thank you so much! ^^

The first one seems to be the most popular color palette so far 😋

That means a lot ❤️

I appreciate the support! 😊

Female
760 posts

okami • 14 October 2022 at 4:19 PM

It's adorable! I especially love the last change and that gleeful facial expression. ❤️ I'm also in favor of the 1st color palette, but they're all nice choices! ❤️

1,558 posts

dragonii • 14 October 2022 at 7:49 PM

@disney The designs are so cute!! I honestly love the 3rd one the most. very pleasing to my eyes haha.
also the description is very cute, I'd love to have one in my cove!

Female
574 posts

iia • 15 October 2022 at 4:04 PM

@disney I LOVE them! They are all sooo cute ;-D I could never pick one color pallet ❤️

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 16 October 2022 at 2:48 AM

Oh my gosh, I love this, it's so cute! Especially the 3rd color pallet (1st is good too)! ❤️ I really hope this gets added to the site, I need one!

Genderqueer
666 posts

mightyeglantine • 16 October 2022 at 5:05 AM

Wow! The third color variation is definitely my favorite as it reminds me of those little Royal Dansk cookies that come in the blue tin that was never actually full of any cookies lol

I'd definitely want to find one of these in the cave and make it a permanent member of my cove ❤️

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 18 October 2022 at 4:14 AM

Ooooh! I love this little guy! 😃
And like the others, I like the 3rd palette more, embodies the Christmas-y spirit more 😃D

Female
325 posts

disney • 20 October 2022 at 8:34 PM

@bluewolf @dragonii @iia @mr-blue-bones @mightyeglantine @shirothekittehlover -

Thank you all so much for the feedback! 😃 ❤️