🐾What March Species Do You Want to See Re-Released?🐾

in General

Which March CC creature did you vote to be unvaulted?

Female
759 posts

okami • 25 January 2023 at 4:56 PM

Egg Cave made an announcement today: Beginning next month, we'll begin asking verified main accounts what species they would like to see unvaulted in the following month on the sidebar. Look for that on February 1. Think of it as a community vote! Love, devs.

I've compiled a list of the main CC creatures that have been released in March from 2011-2020. If this thread proves to be useful then I can update it monthly to include the potential voting options. What are your thoughts on the voting and what creature(s) do you hope to see sooner than later? 😊

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

❄️March 2011❄️
Shamrue
Raicorn

❄️March 2012❄️(re-released in 2021, but eligible for rerelease again)
Clocat
Frion
Ranfil

❄️March 2013❄️
Amma
Grizzard
Lal

❄️March 2014❄️ (re-released in 2022, ineligible for re-release this year)
Duckbeak
Parlock

❄️March 2015❄️
Dianesia
Trinoceros

❄️March 2016❄️
Leynne
Cloverli

❄️March 2017❄️
Korakara
Quetki

❄️March 2018❄️
Falcena
Cloveater

❄️March 2019❄️
Bolgfir
Manekii

❄️March 2020❄️
Lypun
Wisp

Female
1,307 posts

twinkle • 25 January 2023 at 5:10 PM

@bluewolf
Thanks for taking the time to make this thread! ❤️
I wish I could vote for the clocat cuz I missed its rerelease ;u;
I have just returned 4 months ago from a decade-long hiatus ☹️
I would vote for the Manekii! I'm not sure if it will be in next month's poll considering that it's relatively recent but it'd be cool to have it rereleased nevertheless 😊

Female
2,806 posts

heatherm19 • 25 January 2023 at 5:15 PM

Raicorn. A rainbow unicorn. A *rainbow* *unicorn*. I mean, how could I not want that?? It's been on my wishlist almost since I joined. (Cloverli is also on my wishlist, but that would be my 2nd choice)

I love that they are asking for input, though it doesn't surprise me, I've been so pleased with how much the staff seem to care about user's experiences and ideas.

Female
759 posts

okami • 25 January 2023 at 5:18 PM

@twinkle

My vote would also go to the Clocat if it were eligible for re-release, my main goal is to get 1 of each non-egg Clocat stage and all I have left to get is the adult. 😸

And now that I'm re-reading the unvaulting rules, I'm wondering if the Clocat could be released again? For some reason I thought a creature had to have a 2 year gap before it could be eligible again, but the rules only say that they can't be rereleased "two years in a row." So maybeeeee? 😱

Demifluid
1,459 posts

wonder404exe • 25 January 2023 at 5:26 PM

@bluewolf
lets see...
Korakara
Quetki
Manekii
Cloveater
Lypun
Wisp

but it wouldnt matter because I DONT HAVE A PHONE- i do have a phone. WITHOUT A NUMBER L M A O
Hopfully I don't have to buy them because T.T I have no CC

Female
1,283 posts

daisycat • 25 January 2023 at 5:30 PM

@bluewolf
Thank you for creating this board! 😉

I like a lot of them, but my favorites are the Shamrue, Lal, Wisp, Lypun, Dianesia, and Clocat.
I'd most likely buy the Wisp (and Clocat if available).
And special mention to the baby Bolgfir, he's soo cute. ;_;

Female
759 posts

okami • 25 January 2023 at 5:37 PM

@heatherm19
I agree the Raicorn would be a good choice, you don't see too many of those around nowadays. I also love the baby Cloverli, its so cute ❤️

@wonder404exe @daisycat
I actually don't think I've ever seen a Wisp on this site, when I was making the list I had to do a double take because I did not recognize that creature at all xD

I wonder if we'll have to vote for the creatures in their original groupings (ex: all March 2015 CC creatures), or if it'll be more of a mix and match voting (so if one 2015 CC creature is re-released, that doesn't mean the other one that was also originally released then would come back this year with it). I think they've only ever been re-released in their original groupings.

Female
1,307 posts

twinkle • 25 January 2023 at 6:04 PM

@bluewolf
And now that I'm re-reading the unvaulting rules, I'm wondering if the Clocat could be released again? For some reason I thought a creature had to have a 2 year gap before it could be eligible again, but the rules only say that they can't be rereleased "two years in a row." So maybeeeee? 😱
Ooooo yes there's a chance that the clocat could be an option yay!! ❤️

I wonder if we'll have to vote for the creatures in their original groupings (ex: all March 2015 CC creatures), or if it'll be more of a mix and match voting (so if one 2015 CC creature is re-released, that doesn't mean the other one that was also originally released then would come back this year with it). I think they've only ever been re-released in their original groupings.
I am hoping for creatures from different months because rereleasing creatures only for that certain month is a bit restrictive 😊 Also, the options don't have to be CSPs! They can be really old cave/event/CRW creatures to be rereleased in the VEND/CSP. What are your thoughts on this?

59 posts

mars • 25 January 2023 at 6:14 PM

@bluewolf My vote would be on the

Amma
Manekii

Like realistically I would pay 1000 CC for the Amma, maybe not the Manekii.

I think the 2012 (although super pretty) being rereleased again would be.. uneventful? Like spacing them out would be great to give my wallet room to breathe lol

@twinkle Although I would love for the old caves/events to come back I think they are only rereleasing the CSPs in the rereleases.

I really really hope they would do votings for what gets released in the VEND. I'd be more excited for that lol

Imagine a chance for a Balrog/Eyleymo/Roo/Olimpt 😭

Edit: I forgot I was on my side lmao

Female
1,307 posts

twinkle • 25 January 2023 at 6:22 PM

@mars Same!! Also don't forget the shaibun and ragon 😭 ❤️

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 25 January 2023 at 6:26 PM

@twinkle back on my main. Oh my godd I can't and the Kacki, Blobbart, Goblar?

Sorry we're off topic you guys haha. Anyway this forum is incredibly useful, I would love to see one for every month.

Female
1,307 posts

twinkle • 25 January 2023 at 6:40 PM

@sapphire12 oooo Goblar *-*
I'm sure @lbowe_elbow would be very excited about that lol

// sorry if this might be off-topic but the title did say What Species Do You Want to See Re-Released? XD

Female
759 posts

okami • 25 January 2023 at 7:29 PM

@twinkle @sapphire12

Ooo I hadn't considered them putting non-CC creatures to a vote. I think their message is implying that the vote will be for the usual CC unvaulting, but that'd be interesting if they let us vote for potential VEND creatures. I'd like to see some sort of change with the VEND stock soon, I'd be ecstatic if they dropped the Olimpt, Goldox, or Scorbis in there 😸

I don't think it's very off topic to talk about non-CC creatures and even if it was considered off topic I don't mind, it's a discussion forum after all x)

Female
2,046 posts

cranberrycat1 • 25 January 2023 at 8:21 PM

I hope the Clocat, Bolgfir, or Manekii get rereleased

Female
1,283 posts

daisycat • 25 January 2023 at 10:17 PM

@bluewolf
The Wisp looks like something Nut should have in their cove. x) Lil smol cutie.

"I'd like to see some sort of change with the VEND stock soon, I'd be ecstatic if they dropped the Olimpt, Goldox, or Scorbis in there"
Every day I am waiting for a blog post about VEND being updated lol. I'm really looking forward to that possibility. *0*

Female
2,357 posts

dragrawr • 25 January 2023 at 11:13 PM

@bluewolf

I’m desperately asking for a Sherth. They have been my dreamie since I joined and if they re release I can and will spend actual money on a game since I was like 7.

They are one of the coolest things I have ever seen. I would assume they would be 1500cc but I’m hoping for 1200 or 1000 ❤️ if at all!!

I’d try to get my hands on at least 3. I don’t know many people that had them on their WL so hopefully they don’t sell out as fast as Doovoo but the price jackers will likely be fast and I’d have to buy for too much.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 27 January 2023 at 12:35 AM

The Bolgfir & Manekii are both 'creatures' I desperately want and have had no luck in obtaining. They're so new though I doubt they'll get a release anytime soon. (The whole point of Re-Releases is to make the really rare creatures somewhat obtainable again.)
That being said, I'd really like a Raicorn! ^^ Yes, please! < 3

I'm really looking forward to being able to vote in an official capacity on the creatures. I think it'll be great other than the team having to rely on not only their own criteria by the vocal minority (Because I'm sure so many other players have an opinion but just don't want to share it in the forums.)

I appreciate (and have fun in) these threads that people start seeing who wants what to be rereleased... But I think the threads for CC releases will be obsolete in future as the Official site voting is rolled out. The options will be there. Or the threads will evolve to something like 'Which creatures did you wish make it to the voting options, but didn't.')

Female
759 posts

okami • 1 February 2023 at 12:38 AM

Bumping this up so people can see the March CC creature options. I had thought there would've been a list of them somewhere with the poll question.

If you don't know what to vote for, the Clocat is a really cute option (totally unbiased here...... *cough*)

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 1 February 2023 at 12:48 AM

@bluewolf Thank you! I was just coming to find this thread too.

It looks like I'm eating my words. >.<
(I'm usually not a gambling type, but I was so certain that voting would be in a poll format like they've done in the past, that I would have put money on it.)

(I'm holding off officially submitting anything for now in hopes that someone on the team will address this wild west / black-friday-at-walmart free-for-all format.)

For the purpose of this thread though.... if I had to narrow it down... and the clock was counting down in the last day... Manekii

Female
1,283 posts

daisycat • 1 February 2023 at 12:53 AM

I also thought the sidebar would be a poll option. Personally, I love looking at poll results lol. And they make everything nice and simplified and easy for everyone. 😊

Female
759 posts

okami • 1 February 2023 at 12:59 AM

@snowywinter @daisycat

Do we really need poll results when the clear winner is the Clocat though? (jk, jk, I'm done with my Clocat propaganda xD ). Yeah, I had also thought that there would've been a page to vote on though with images of all the options visible. If not that I would've thought that there would at least be a drop down menu with the options. There are a couple of rules regarding which species are eligible for re-release and not, so there will likely be users who 'waste' their vote by typing in a species that can't even be re-released.

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 1 February 2023 at 1:04 AM

@daisycat I also wonder why it's not a poll. Surely the processing in the background is harder too if it's just text

Also if the Clocat is released again I think they'd double the price? So it's 2k CC to buy

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 1 February 2023 at 1:08 AM

@bluewolf Exactly, it's not fair to us to waste a vote if we don't know. (I mean there's over a 1000 species now!)
Left as it is we're going to start having Survivor type factions, and have to work together to get anything accomplished. : P (And there will be WAR... we're all very passionate about these creatures ^^)
What were they thinking?!?!

Edit: Redacted
oops... somehow I missed that Ian had started a mega feedback thread. o. O
and I swear I looked before posting.

Female
759 posts

okami • 1 February 2023 at 1:53 AM

@snowywinter
Agreed. I'm also wondering if the voting is limited to CC creatures, or if they're also considering suggestions for the VEND machine? In which case I think there should be more than one vote allowed per user.

Female
88 posts

caylith • 1 February 2023 at 7:13 AM

That is simple

CLOVERLI!

It is a beautiful creature, completelly unobtainable now for the ones, that missed it. And the prices requested for him... well... you know.

475 posts

spell • 2 February 2023 at 5:13 AM

Thank you for the thread! I'd love to see the Shamrue back but I know it wasn't a typical monthly CSP so other than that I think I would vote for the Ranfil and Leynne

Other
135 posts

pauloacacio • 2 February 2023 at 6:47 AM

I'd like to see Balrogipuwet re-released.

68 posts

amysnow • 2 February 2023 at 6:52 AM

I voted for Leynne, such adorable!!

Non-binary
213 posts

kota • 2 February 2023 at 8:56 AM

I vote Amma or Shamrue.

Cisgender Male
306 posts

tryvegan4theanimals • 2 February 2023 at 9:48 AM

My favorites are the Raicorn, Lal, and Leynne ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Thanks for putting this post together, @bluewolf! Very well done 😊