Favorite thing about yourself

in Chit-Chat

Female
211 posts

stefrawr • 4 February 2023 at 10:26 AM

I would like to know a favorite thing about yourself.
Can be completely random.

Could be how kind you are, your smile, a silly fact about yourself, ect.

I'll start.

I have hazel eyes. In case you don't know what that color is, it's a few different tones of brown and greens mixed.

Well sometimes one eye turns completely green and my other eye is brown. So I have 2 different colored eyes at times! It's completely random but I love when it happens.

It's one of my favorite things about myself ☺️

316 posts

ravensong • 4 February 2023 at 10:31 AM

@stefrawr Love that your eye are two different colored eyes sometimes. That's so unique!

I like that I have freckles, especially since they are all-year long. They help enhance my cute smile 😊

Female
211 posts

stefrawr • 4 February 2023 at 10:38 AM

@ravensong I love that you have freckles! I have freckles too! 😊❤️

Female
31 posts

nerdbear • 4 February 2023 at 11:03 AM

A cool fact about myself is I'm a twin. It has its pros and cons. 😊

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 4 February 2023 at 11:17 AM

Topic moved to the correct section.

Female
211 posts

stefrawr • 4 February 2023 at 4:16 PM

@orderedchaos
Sorry didn't realize I put it in the wrong section, my bad!

Thanks for fixing it 😊

Also @nerdbear that's cool you are a twin! Are you guys identical twins?

Female
677 posts

amelialightwing • 9 February 2023 at 3:00 PM

My eyes are my favorite part of myself. They’re bluish gray.

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 13 February 2023 at 5:49 AM

it sounds coincided but i love my confidence. it took a long time to build n whenever someone points it out i feel kinda sheepish but boy does it make life easier. confidence is delusion and i am hallucinating to the highest degree

1,134 posts

hikanu • 13 February 2023 at 9:47 AM

I love my hair. I have strands that are very fine and very blonde. I have strands that are very thick and completely black. In between there are strands of different thicknesses between thick and fine in a variety of blonde shades, with some strands that appear more brown or red(like a copper red). But overall my hair appears dark blonde (according to my hair dresser) with a few hints of red. And I have a lot of hair, courtesy of my mom, and it grows quite fast too. Let's just say I'm never short of hair.

I have a funky whorl on the back of my head too, this one is a courtesy of my dad, just slightly off center like his, thanks to this I can't really part my hair down the middle and have to opt for a side part that works with the whorl, not against it. XD

Female
42 posts

mysticgirl916 • 19 February 2023 at 4:42 PM

I've got a very good memory, people are impressed at what I know

Androgynous
92 posts

xlover • 19 February 2023 at 11:54 PM

My favorite thing about myself is that I value my family so much, possibly because I'm a triplet, I just feel very protective of my family.

Female
31 posts

nerdbear • 22 February 2023 at 8:13 AM

My favorite thing about myself is I am a kind person. I do have my flaws as any other person, but at the end of the day, I have good intentions.

Female
2,301 posts

metaphor • 22 February 2023 at 9:45 AM

I'm a clown.

Fluid
141 posts

mindwhiper • 2 March 2023 at 8:17 AM

I love ability to making art, my imagination, tattoos and strong character, my love to animals and musical taste.

Female
435 posts

salanderinlove • 2 March 2023 at 12:14 PM

I love how I'm very loyal and true to myself, I never change for the others, I just do what I AM want do.

Other thing I love in me it's my "black, green and teal" visual identity and my taste for clothes and art.

Non-binary
22 posts

jazzanna • 3 March 2023 at 3:58 AM

My sense of humor, I think.

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 3 March 2023 at 4:00 AM

I have a lazy eye, I think it’s cute and just part of me

Female
1,511 posts

froot • 3 March 2023 at 4:23 AM

i would have to say my positivity. there were tough times but i'm glad i've found a way to love and appreciate myself for all the things i am, flaws and all ❤️

Demiboy
779 posts

blub • 7 April 2023 at 8:11 PM

@stefrawr That sounds so pretty! I have hazel eyes as well, and I love how they can change colour depending on the light and the width of my pupils (most of the times they're kind of greenish, but sometimes it's more brown, or amber and sometimes almost yellow).

Random favorite thing; I have very dark hair (dark chocolate brown, I guess?), and one strand of white in my bangs, I've always had it, and I share it with my sister and my dad, who also always have and had (my dad's completely gray now) dark hair with one strand of white in the bangs, it looks so cool!

My absolute favorite thing about myself is my ability to always look for the positives and the beauty in live, even (sometimes especially) in difficult times.

Female
318 posts

chat • 23 April 2023 at 3:18 PM

I have blue-ish gray eyes and a lazy eye, I saw someone comment they have one too, it is totally apart of us. ❤️

Female
44 posts

blueroxyfoxy • 26 April 2023 at 10:58 AM

My love for art and talent I have for it

Cis Female
3 posts

ladyofdragons • 4 May 2023 at 2:15 AM

I love my long blonde hair. Tho its frizzy so i have to use products to control it

Other
137 posts

pauloacacio • 4 May 2023 at 6:12 AM

My incredible endless patience!

Gender Fluid
50 posts

skullgirl555 • 2 August 2023 at 4:54 AM

my piercings

Female
1,127 posts

musical_slytherclaw • 14 August 2023 at 2:19 PM

how much I care for others 😊

Non-binary
1,417 posts

provo7demons • 14 August 2023 at 4:44 PM

My musical knowledge!

Female
2,941 posts

heatherm19 • 14 August 2023 at 10:34 PM

What I call my 'writer-brain'. I don't write like I used to but my mind is still constantly making up stories and scenarios. It's just so much a part of me that I feel like life would be so dull if I didn't have all these stories happening in my head all the time.