"Ark Adventures" (Creature RP - open to new members)

in Roleplaying

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 12 February 2023 at 6:49 AM

As Ammie rushed on the street to go back home, she almost bumped into another creature, a stage 2 Muska. "S-sorry!" She apologized frantically.
They then continued their way back home without looking back twice.

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 12 February 2023 at 7:03 AM

Having successfully cooked a delicious pot of Pirate Stew, Su had set off to Pangy's General Food Store to gather more ingredients for tonight's meals. While heading there, she encountered an intriguing incident where a timid stage 2 Funneki accidentally bumped into a stage 2 Muska. Su was too embarrassed to witness that happen, so she rushed to the nearest store which happened to be Marzi's Bakery. She hoped to make a quick purchase for stuff she might need for Valentine's Day, but the items that Marzi currently had in stock were not the ones Su had needed. Fortunately, the Funneki and Muska went on their separate ways, which allowed Su to continue heading towards the General Food Store.

Female
169 posts

nightslayer300 • 12 February 2023 at 8:15 AM

@twinkle
Toby watched Su carefully. She was a species that Toby had never encountered before, which facsinated him. Of course, Toby had a database of almost all the creatures on Ark, but this was his firt time seeing a Smitten in the flesh. Although it was unrelated to his main mission, one of Toby's side tasks was to study Arkian creature behavioral patterns.

Thus, Toby had been taking note of Su's every move, before even attempting communication. Once satisfied with the information he had gathered, the macbot rolled out of the bushes and approached Su. "Hello there. Where are you headed?" He asked her.

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 12 February 2023 at 8:32 AM

@nightslayer300
"Hi there. I apologize, but I'm in a bit of a hurry. I need to run to the Bakery to pick up some treats," Su says, trying to quickly excuse herself and avoid talking to Toby by lying and trying to run back to the Bakery she had just came out from.

Non-binary
1,093 posts

distorted • 12 February 2023 at 10:03 AM

“Today’s the day!” Elora squealed to no one in particular. Hardly any creatures stayed in the cave after they were born. “I’m going to go into Ark City!” Elora was climbing on the cave walls out if excitement, water dripping from their leaves. “I’ve been wanting to go there, but its just so scary. So I’m going to ignore the rising fear in my gut and go in! Hopefully I dont get run over or something!” Elora then realized they were embarrass themself even though no one was there. They started walking around leila, aimlessly, hoping to somehow just walk into Ark, occasionally slipping on the water and wet leaves underneath them.

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 12 February 2023 at 10:16 AM

Ammie is taking a little stroll on the streets after the lunch from earlier. She was satisfied from all the food she ate. She wanted to go to the Toy Shop, looking for any toys her friends back at her cove might like.
That is until she saw..... A robot thing at a distance? She's a bit paranoid about it.

~~~~~~~~~
@twinkle
(Funny how EggCavity is basically Ark's version of Google lol)

Female
169 posts

nightslayer300 • 12 February 2023 at 12:21 PM

@twinkle
"Then I shall accompany you. Why are you so anxious?" Toby asked, curious about the nature of this Smitten.

His data on Smittens was very limited, as it was a relatively newly discovered species.

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 12 February 2023 at 4:25 PM

@korbinia am i too late?
Name/nicknames: wonder https://eggcave.com/egg/2599865
Gender/pronouns: they/them/it/its
Species: Cosmomon
Stage: 3rd
Appearance details: they have a silent bell attached to their tail for the owner to extinguish them from other Cosmomons. They can also shrink in size to help fit better in its surroundings.
Backstory: was found in the save by a new member a years ago and is happy in its new home
Personality: weird, humorous, can be annoyed/annoying at times. mostly just lurking and looking for drama, gossip, and rumors. People always mistake wonder for spying on them… they dont sp- or DO THEY?!?!!?
Misc.: they like to collect items and help people in any way. Wonder got literally all of its traits from their owner and for some reason, it fits. Aaaaaaa when they are not lurking they are either playing with friends or staring into the abyss of endless space and t- “oh it’s double feed day and my owner said we are going to eat at a Chinese restaurant, nice.”

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 12 February 2023 at 6:13 PM

@nightslayer300
"I can manage on my own. Thank you for your offer," Su responds anxiously, quickly darting away from Toby. Su is intimidated to engage in conversation with Toby as she has previously heard rumors about its "Adventures" around the town and the cave. This causes Su to feel uneasy, as she has a fear of venturing outside her area of comfort.

----
@wonder404exe Welcome! :0 Added Wonder to the Character Sheet document ^-^
@shirothekittehlover We should totally use it that way. Lucy deserves the fansite's recognition ❤️

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 12 February 2023 at 6:40 PM

“Whats going on here?” A cosmomon emerges from the bushes and looks around “oooooo what did i MISS??” They look up and saw a smitten dashing away “dinner is served~”
Wonder jokingly whispers and looks at the others, “what r you guys doing here? Its double feed day, should be a very busy day… its also late. As in… dark, like real dark” (ECT)
#eatsmitten

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 12 February 2023 at 6:57 PM

@wonder404exe
While hurrying away from Toby, Su's attention is drawn to a stage 3 Cosmomon that suddenly emerged and has its gaze fixed upon her. The creature's vibrant colors captivate Su, causing her to inadvertently move closer to it, momentarily forgetting her initial intentions of fleeing.

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 12 February 2023 at 7:03 PM

@twinkle
“What r you doing dont touch me i dont want to evolve” the cosmomon emerges from the bushes showing its tail with the bells “meow smitten~ i dont eat you that was a joke-”

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 12 February 2023 at 7:14 PM

@wonder404exe
"H-hi. That's a joke I hear quite often. Pardon me but you're very pretty," Su timidly comments, still captivated by the radiant creature's sparkling appearance.

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 12 February 2023 at 7:26 PM

@twinkle
“Oh why thank you” the cosmomon looks at the smitten “whats ur name? Im wonder.” wonder lies down on the ground and stretches.

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 12 February 2023 at 7:40 PM

"My name is Sumira, but you may address me as Sum or Su. I belong to a species known as Smitten. As you can see, I am sandwiched between two crisps of graham crackers, resting on a bed of chocolate. What are you? What brings you here? What are those sparkling objects on your body? Can you assure me that you won't try to eat me?" Su becomes intrigued and begins to flood Wonder with questions.

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 12 February 2023 at 7:51 PM

“I know ur a smitten idiot, dont take it offensively but i do know mostly every new species who came along” wonder hesitates to think about all the questions the smitten said “Im a cosmomon, a wonderful, get it? A wonderful mysterious being that even i dont know what the hail i am. I was stolen from the cave where a was born a year ago and was separated from my civilization but i like it here. Uhhhh im lurking ive got nothing to do. These are stars… i think… i am space its self casted in a moving ghostly body… sort of… and why on the island of Ark and the seven seas would I eat a CAT?!! Eww cat flesh…” @twinkle
#eatsmitten

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 12 February 2023 at 8:04 PM

"You seem like a mysterious and otherworldly creature, I've never encountered your species before as I'm quite new to this world. And that's very reassuring that you wouldn't like to eat cat flesh lol. Are you vegetarian? As you're currently lingering here, would you like to join me to buy some food? I could use some company and hopefully dissuade the Macbot over there." Su glances briefly at Toby and notices that it is still intently observing her.

@wonder404exe
#donoteatsmitten

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 12 February 2023 at 8:07 PM

@twinkle
“… let me tell you this i dont like an overwhelming amount of questions ”
Wonder whispers in Su’s ear and steps back
“What, id happily eat some meat! I could show you where the shops are, and why? Its a macbot! I dont see them around often”

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 12 February 2023 at 8:14 PM

"Okie, I'll do my best to not ask too many questions! There are a lot of shops in this area. If you're looking for meat, Pangy's General Food Store is the place to go, which is where I was actually headed to. What's your favorite dish?"
@wonder404exe

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 12 February 2023 at 8:18 PM

@twinkle
Wonder sighs
“Looks like you know where things are” wonder look around “ill come with you, as valentine is comming around be ready to have some food shoved up ur face. And when its time… my owner will buy a brand new ryukuras and perhaps another smitten. I dont have a favorite, no favorites of anything.”

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 12 February 2023 at 8:33 PM

"Oooo your owner loves Smittens too? That's awesome! I'd love to meet them. My owner has 7 of us and she's even planning to get another for Valentine's Day. "

We've arrived at the store, and it looks like there's a lot of food available.
Current stock: https://i.imgur.com/JvLc34b.png

"Hmmm.. I think I'll buy some Fruit Assortment, Nyankh Potato Balls, Bacon, Broccoli, and Monster Cheese. What are you planning on getting?"
@wonder404exe

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 12 February 2023 at 9:49 PM

“We have one currently.” Wonder have to shrink once more to fit inside the door
“ill take black sand wich, fruits, candy rocks, and monster cheese”
Wonder pauses and looks at pangy grabbing the foods and whispers to Su’s ears
“i have no idea why they still decided to sell moldy foods for hefty prices… where did they get the guts to do that?!”

@twinkle

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 12 February 2023 at 10:01 PM

Su haggled a total price of 5.1k EC for her purchases and was pleased that Pangy had agreed to her offer. "You wouldn't believe it, but my owner's Doovoo has a thing for spoiled and moldy food," she said with a chuckle.

@wonder404exe

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 12 February 2023 at 10:19 PM

“What. Do they eat it?” Wonder looks disbelieved and curious
The cosmomon carries the food out of the store with Su “two more hours until Monday… excited?”
@twinkle

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 12 February 2023 at 10:28 PM

"Doovoo enjoys it, but the other creatures cannot stand the strong, unpleasant smell that fills the room each time."

Su checks the time and realizes she had forgotten to prepare dinner.

"Oh no! I need to hurry back home! Thank you for your time, Wonder. I'd love to talk again soon. I often come here to purchase items, so if you're lurking around, we're bound to run into each other again in the future."

Su quickly says goodbye to Wonder and rushes back to her home to prepare dinner. She was grateful for the unexpected conversation and hopes to have another one soon.

@wonder404exe

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 12 February 2023 at 10:33 PM

@twinkle
“Cya!” Wonder didnt expect that Su would lose track of time so quick. They continued its lurking business around the Ark island looking for something new, again.

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 12 February 2023 at 11:08 PM

(whoops I was asleep lol missed the mention of my character, also @wonder404exe welcome, you're not too late at all)

Not having much of a reaction time to speak of, Aster barely reacted to the Funneki bumping into him and apologizing. She was smaller than him anyway, and seemingly quicker too. He watched as she disappeared into the crowd but was soon distracted by the sight of a Cosmomon floating some distance above the street. Though the species was far from uncommon and his owner even had a few himself, Aster was still somewhat fascinated at how the creature seemingly swam through the air without any regard for gravity of physics. He found himself subconsciously following them.

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 13 February 2023 at 12:53 AM

Su had finished cleaning after eating dinner with her cove family. It was late at night, and she was ready to go to bed, but suddenly a wave of questers came to purchase items from her owner's shop. She had been told by her owner to get some rest because she had a long day, but Su felt guilty leaving her owner to restock alone, so she stayed to help. An hour later, at 1 AM ECT, everything was in order and Su was exhausted. She is intrigued as to why people enjoy exploring/questing despite the fact that it can be physically draining. The mere thought of exploring exhausts Su.

"I hope I don't sleep too much so I can get up early to prepare for Valentine's Day."
zzz zzz

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 13 February 2023 at 4:01 AM

It was a pretty busy day in Ark. Many rushed in and out to buy things from the shops, either for questing or for preparing for Valentine's.
Ammanita was taking a stroll on the streets, taking caution as to not bump into anyone again.

She wondered about that robot she saw yesterday, and got a bit curious about it, although she's still unsure whether she shall investigate or not.

"I w-wonder if the same robot will appear in this s-street again.....?"

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 13 February 2023 at 4:46 AM

As humans and creatures roam the streets of Ark, a cosmomon fies above head and lies in a bed of clouds and watching the characters from above. Wonder can help to think about “why are these people up so late? My own wasn’t busy at all! She was bored in fact.”