"Ark Adventures" (Creature RP - open to new members)

in Roleplaying

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 20 February 2023 at 7:04 PM

"H-heh... that's true in theory, but you know, it just makes me more curious." Aster forced a nervous smile. "It makes me curious, too, how our owners are like when they're not on this island. They visit us to relieve stress, don't they? I can't imagine what they would be like when they're truly stressed out."

Demifluid
1,507 posts

wonder404exe • 20 February 2023 at 7:05 PM

“I dont like to talk about those stuff” wonder focuses on the map 🗺️ “hmmm… where do we start?”

Female
931 posts

shirothekittehlover • 20 February 2023 at 7:07 PM

As Ammie has listen to the conversation, she thought about it too. "I mean....... Our owner never told us what was it like in her world....... Is it just like Ark or is it different...?" She wondered in her mind.

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 20 February 2023 at 7:08 PM

"What do you guys think?" Aster turned to Ammie, Psyche, and Su as well. "I don't mind going anywhere, really."

Internally, he wondered just how much Wonder knew.

Demifluid
1,507 posts

wonder404exe • 20 February 2023 at 7:10 PM

“Oasis? What do you think?” Wonder looks at the two creatures and sighs “we need everyone to gather up”

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 20 February 2023 at 7:17 PM

@twinkle

Aster looked for Su in the shop, which was harder than it might have seemed due to her miniscule size. "Hang on, did we ever even ask Su if she was in or not?"

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 20 February 2023 at 8:39 PM

@korbinia
"I-I'm out. S-sorry guys but I'm too afraid to go out to places I've never been before.."

(Might be on a 2-week hiatus from RP guys.. big exam coming up ☹️ )

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 20 February 2023 at 8:43 PM

"Oh, that's fine. We'll tell you about it when we get back, then! I reckon you're too busy running this shop anyway, heh."

(oh GL with the exam, I can give a recap when you're back)

Female
931 posts

shirothekittehlover • 21 February 2023 at 11:33 AM

"I honestly always wanted to go to....." Psyche inhaled, and at the same time, his telepathic ability has stopped. "SPACE."
Ammie could only stare at Psyche as he said his impossible dream out loud.

Demifluid
1,507 posts

wonder404exe • 21 February 2023 at 11:36 AM

"You cant breath up there" Wonder looks at Psyche "just look at me and you will see the embody of space it's self." (@shirothekittehlover )

Female
931 posts

shirothekittehlover • 21 February 2023 at 11:39 AM

"Ah."
Psyche could only frown in disappointment. He has always wanted to see the entirety of space in his life, and he felt like just simply looking at a space creature won't do at all.......

Demifluid
1,507 posts

wonder404exe • 21 February 2023 at 11:41 AM

"I cant take you up there either" wonder sighs "You wont survive"
Wonder paused
"HEY! did u hear about the new cave common that appeared in December 2022?"

Female
931 posts

shirothekittehlover • 21 February 2023 at 11:42 AM

Both of the siblings was confused. "......What?" Psyche said.

Demifluid
1,507 posts

wonder404exe • 21 February 2023 at 11:50 AM

"They live in the Northern Plains" Wonder explained "Maybe we could go there next!"
After wonder disappears and reappears they red the exact words from the Archives:
"The Picerak is a carnivorous desert lizard that eats small mice. Their sense of smell (via their tongue) is among the most sensitive and developed of any lizard on Ark, making them the top predator of small creatures. A relative of the Salaslyke, newly-hatched Piceraks use their strong tail to move and slither through the sand since they have not yet grown their arms and legs." Wonder inhales "My owner has... a few... one gifted by her friend, and the Picerak's name is Teda. Picerak is still an egg, shes stolen on the release day though."

Female
931 posts

shirothekittehlover • 21 February 2023 at 11:58 AM

"Hmmm....... Northern Plains, huh? I think I've passed it before..... Might as well explore more of it." Psyche muttered. "Good idea!" He said excitedly.

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 21 February 2023 at 8:18 PM

Aster was also actually going to suggest space, but had remained silent after Psyche and Wonder's exchange. "Sure, Northern Plains sounds good."

Demifluid
1,507 posts

wonder404exe • 3 March 2023 at 5:57 PM

{Afterwards / a week later}
Wonder was wondering (ha) around the Ark city, it's early march now. Its owner is struggling to get the new grasshopper creature. St. Patrick's day is coming up and wonder and its owner are both really excited about it. Even though march JUST started, both of them are looking forward to the April fools and easter egg hunt events. (AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, MY SUGGESTION CAN BE ACCEPTED >:00 CONSIDER IT EC!)

Female
931 posts

shirothekittehlover • 1 April 2023 at 1:53 AM

@korbinia
(Don't mind me revivin' this RP just now-)

It was the beginning of April. While many Arkians and creatures hastily ran past each other to do their daily tasks, Ammie is just casually taking a stroll on the side of the road, held on her mouth a little basket with an egg, its surface blanketed with leafs and flowers of many kinds, inside it.