"Ark Adventures" (Creature RP - open to new members)

in Roleplaying

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 18 February 2023 at 10:42 PM

The two found siblings descended in front of of the shop, as Psyche dropped Ammie out of his telekinetic hold gently.
"Ooh, so these are the ones you mentioned?" Psyche said to Ammie, while staring at the two creatures looking at them both right now. He saw that one of them is literally surprised seeing him. "Heh, they must be intimidated seeing me..." He thought, while trying not to accidentally trigger his telepathic ability.

"Hey! Full name's Psyche-Spira, feel free to call me Psyche!"

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 18 February 2023 at 10:59 PM

"My owner doesn't have any Psychiros," explained Aster. "It would be cool having... crystal attack powers like that, though. I'm almost kind of jealous. And, hello there, Psyche, I'm Asterverse - Aster for short." He decided to just stick with that nickname considering everyone else was going with it.

(can't believe there's a spelling mistake in the Archive for the Psychiro entry)

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 18 February 2023 at 11:19 PM

"Oh? I heard you're talking about my kind's abilities?" Psyche was curious and about to flex about his powers. Ammie prepared herself for that moment. "Why, that's not all I can do! Check this out!" His swirling eyes glowed up and he began to lift his sibling off the ground using his telekinetic powers slightly. She could only stare in embarrassment.

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 18 February 2023 at 11:21 PM

"Whoa, cool, can you lift me up too?" asked Aster. He'd always wanted to attempt flight. "No one from my cove knows how to do stuff like this."

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 18 February 2023 at 11:25 PM

"Wait, huh?" Psyche was surprised at what Aster said. "You..... Can't fly?" He turned his head slightly in confusion. He then put Ammie down gently.

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 18 February 2023 at 11:29 PM

Turning away his gaze in embarrassment, Aster shook his head slowly. "Well... I don't know if I can, or not. I don't think there's anything wrong with my wings, but... there's just the feeling that... if I tried jumping from a high place, I'd fall instead of fly. It's cynical, but it's not easy to change beliefs, I guess."

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 18 February 2023 at 11:35 PM

( @korbinia @shirothekittehlover Added Psyche to the character sheet! šŸ˜Š )

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 18 February 2023 at 11:36 PM

(@korbinia)

"Huh....." The two found siblings, polar opposites of each other, listened to that. Before Psyche could say anything, Ammie immediately cut him off. "I.... I t-think you could t-try doing s-small things first....... L-like running as f-fast as p-possible and jump as high as you c-can, for example." She offered her advice. She isn't expecting it to be followed by Aster but at least she tried.

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 19 February 2023 at 12:05 AM

(@twinkle nice, sheet looks good)

Aster paused to take in Ammie's words, slightly surprised that she spoke up on this matter. "Hm... you have a point. For some reason, I feel like it has to be this... big thing, where I either find out I'm a success or a failure. It's hard to appreciate progress when it's invisible, I guess. It seems so much easier for some people to just naturally get good at it that it feels safer condemning myself as a failure. Maybe I could give your method a shot..."

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 19 February 2023 at 12:41 AM

(@korbinia)

"W-well, our owner is a-also struggling with m-many problems t-too, b-but she still try t-to overcome them in h-her way r-regardless. Sure, some p-people may be n-naturally talented at things, b-but we grow at our own w-ways. If you t-think one method d-doesn't work for you, y-you could always t-try out another until you f-find out the p-perfect way for i-improving t-to you." Ammie gave a little speech to Aster.

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 19 February 2023 at 12:54 AM

"Heh, that's true. I guess humans have their own problems too. My owner never talks to me - or anyone, for that matter - about his, so I guess I felt like I had nowhere to turn with mine too. Your perspective is definitely a lot more encouraging than my approach."

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 19 February 2023 at 1:06 AM

(@korbinia)

"T-that was nothing....." Ammie blushed slightly. "I-if you'd like to s-seek advice, f-feel free to talk to m-" Just before she could finish, suddenly Psyche cut though her, "Boooooreeeeed!". " Psyche!!" Ammie yelled at him.

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 19 February 2023 at 1:17 AM

"You guys sure are different," said Aster to both the siblings. "Well, one of you knows how to give good advice, and one of you knows how to fly and has psychic powers, so it's a good combo."

He also thought of Wonder's quotation from the Archives. The entry for his own species, the Muska, was still lost. Though he wouldn't admit it, part of him hoped that when they finally found that entry, it would give him some new insight about his own abilities, though Muskas were far from uncommon compared to Psychiros.

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 19 February 2023 at 1:24 AM

"Heh, thanks!!"
"Ehe, t-that's nothing....."
The siblings thanked Aster for the compliments.
At the same time, Psyche has accidentally triggered his telepathic ability, and he inevitably read Aster's mind in the process. He then shook his head slightly and decided to not talk about it.

"So what are we gonna do today?" He asked the group.

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 19 February 2023 at 1:30 AM

"Thought you'd never ask," said Aster. "I was thinking we could organize something fun, where we explore this island where we've never gone before. I mean, I've never dared to leave Ark City alone, but if we're all together, it should be safe, right?"

Not realizing that Psyche was telepathic, Aster continued thinking to himself. He wondered what was beyond the island as well, in the outer world where most of the humans lived. Surely no creature had ventured there before, and he wondered if they could be the first.

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 19 February 2023 at 1:44 AM

"Well, why not do it right now!" Psyche replied, as he prepared to take a flight off, stretching out the wings on his forelegs. As he read more into Aster's mind, he got even more excited, knowing that there's another creature who desired to know what's beyond their homeplace.
Ammie gestured towards Psyche that she didn't think it'd be necessary to do it right now, but he gestured back, signaling that he still wants to go to an adventure. Ammie sighed, as she knew he's like that most of the time.

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 19 February 2023 at 2:54 AM

ā€œYeah, no time like the present,ā€ agreed Aster, failing to notice Ammieā€™s gesture. He looked towards Su and Wonder, seeing if they had any opinions on that.

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 19 February 2023 at 8:42 AM

Psyche looked towards the other creatures as well. "Do you guys want to join?" He asked them.

(@wonder404exe @twinkle)

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 20 February 2023 at 2:03 PM

(if we start any major plot events i wonder if we should ping Elora and Toby's players)

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 20 February 2023 at 5:37 PM

(Yeah, I think that'd be great)

@korbinia

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 20 February 2023 at 5:39 PM

(@nightslayer300 @distorted just a heads up we are probably gonna start the "adventure" part of the adventure lol, excuse the ping)

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 20 February 2023 at 5:43 PM

Wonder was zoned out and asked ā€œwait, where are we going??ā€

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 20 February 2023 at 5:54 PM

"Oh, Psyche here-" Aster pointed a wing at the creature in question- "-was thinking of all of us on an exploration of the island, where we normally wouldn't be able to go alone," he explained. "Though, maybe you've seen more of it than we have?"

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 20 February 2023 at 6:04 PM

ā€œWell, yeahā€ wonder stoped to look at the map of ark ā€œ Ark Cityā€¦ caveā€¦ The Mysterious Asteroidā€¦ Leilaā€¦ Halloween Fairā€¦ Dragold's Denā€¦ and some not on the map, Cash Shop Parkā€¦ Advent treeā€¦ SHOPs, this center, that donation been here been there. River, space, volcanoā€¦ and all those places resulted in my owner having a very full cove. She explores ALOT. I can teleport too! To the archives and item database if you need me too look for something. Ask Su (@twinkle) if you need anything elseā€¦ ya knowā€¦ egg cavity?ā€

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 20 February 2023 at 6:06 PM

"My owner practically lives at the Adoption Center, so no chance of him taking me exploring," muttered Aster. "Oh yeah, how about the travel locations? There's no eggs to be found there, so maybe your owner hasn't been exploring those as much?"

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 20 February 2023 at 6:13 PM

Wonder looks confused ā€œwhat travel locations? Oasis? Ark river? Forests? Nahh my owner been EVERYWHERE. See all those eggs and creatures she has that looks odd and you have no idea of? They came from all over ARK ISLAND! Oceanā€¦ volcanoā€¦ riverā€¦ forestsā€¦ under the ROOTSā€¦ IN SIDE HOUSESā€¦ UNDERGROUND??? ā€ wonder stoped to think for a second ā€œohhhhā€¦ wetlandsā€¦ fairyworldā€¦ jungleā€¦ yeah! Actually! Eggs are EVERYWHERE!!!! Even those places too! ā€

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 20 February 2023 at 6:18 PM

"You could be our 'travel guide' for those places, then." Aster paused. "How about... off the island? Have you ever been in the human's world?"

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 20 February 2023 at 6:23 PM

ā€œNo one hasā€ wonder started to think about the possibilities ā€œitā€™s either we are not alone in the whole 7 seas but are just an island with more land in other places with creatures like us orā€¦ we are.. and there are no other place on earth like oursā€¦ no creaturesā€¦ we are better off here than exploring outside, its still fun, though. We are surrounded by ocean for miles, no way to get through. I dont even know where land is so i canā€™t teleport to the place i wantedā€

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 20 February 2023 at 6:28 PM

"Yeah... maybe you're right... It could be impossible... but it still makes me so curious to know what's out there, you know?"

Aster started daydreaming about what it would be like to be the first ever creature to brave the seas and venture beyond the island. As Wonder said, either there were more lands with creatures out there, or this was the only place like this in the world. Which one would be better...?

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 20 February 2023 at 6:41 PM

"Imagen being the first creature anyone has ever seen," Wonder tells Aster a tale "Humans are not what they are on Ark. People are getting curious... an unknown creature they have never seen. What do they do? you will enter a place... dark... SARC is so much better than what is coming for you... humanity will be the worst thing you will ever know. but don't worry!" Wonder smiles "Some things are better not to know than to know! Its better if there were other creatures out there like us or being alone than being the only place on earth with creatures... " Wonder looks at Aster "don't ask those questions again... you don't want to know"