"Ark Adventures" (Creature RP - open to new members)

in Roleplaying

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 13 February 2023 at 11:16 PM

@korbinia

“If a kind creature is supposed to be kind but one of them is not kind are they still the same species? Yes. They just have different personalities and came from different families” wonder sips the magic tea as the topic got deeper and deeper and wonder realized… “ONE HOUR TILL VALEN-”

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 13 February 2023 at 11:21 PM

Aster was about to reply with an in-depth response about the dangers of stereotypes and how that conflicted with the legitimate evidence that got distorted into biases, but Wonder's sudden interjection interrupted them mid-thought.

"Oh... we've been chatting for a while. If this store was so busy even yesterday, imagine the crowd that'll show up today! Tons of people will be coming in for last-minute purchases because they forgot to prepare for the occasion."

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 13 February 2023 at 11:27 PM

Su was occupied with Valentine's preparations and was unable to converse with her new friends. She continues with her tasks, allowing the busy hour to divert her from feeling disheartened.

*sigh*

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 13 February 2023 at 11:34 PM

Out of the corner of his eye, Aster could tell that Su looked kind of down. He didn't want to disrupt her work at that time, of course, but he wondered if she would appreciate company when the holiday fever had died down. His owner's cove wasn't exactly small, and there were a fair number of hatched creatures, but he always felt a bit alienated from everyone else for being the only one who hadn't had any other owner than the one he had now. Maybe these new people he met could even get together regularly...?

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 14 February 2023 at 6:38 AM

(@wonder404exe @korbinia)

Ammie was walking through the streets that afternoon. Their owner was supposed to be collecting as many chocolates as possible today, but unfortunately, she was really busy at school, so she can't do anything at all until recently.

Ammie was planning to buy some sweets at Marzi's Bakery to cheer her owner up, until she passed through someone's shop and saw two familiar faces........

Yep, it's those two creatures who somewhat stalked her yesterday.

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 14 February 2023 at 7:18 AM

Aster also recognized the Funneki, though again, he couldn't be sure. With not much else to do during the lapse in the conversation, he considered calling out to her, but he looked to Wonder to see if they noticed her first.

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 14 February 2023 at 11:38 AM

@shirothekittehlover @korbinia

Everyone is busy feeding today, including wonder's owner who usually doesn't feed at all.
The cosmomon noticed the little muska looking at her and the little funneki from yesterday..

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 14 February 2023 at 5:46 PM

Ammie got a bit scared of them since that incident yesterday. She backed off slightly.

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 14 February 2023 at 5:51 PM

@shirothekittehlover
Wonder lie down; they're tired from all the feeding the Arks city has to offer.

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 15 February 2023 at 7:20 PM

While cleaning up for Valentine's Day in her cove, Su stumbled upon a s'more in the form of a Smitten and was charmed by it. She thought it was adorable and ultimately chose to indulge in it.

Yummmm! 😸 ❤️

@wonder404exe

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 15 February 2023 at 7:25 PM

@twinkle
The event started and wonder is fascinated by the new items. Its owner bought plentiful of the items and two new creatures.
They eventually stumbles upon Su’s shop once again.

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 15 February 2023 at 7:30 PM

"Hi Wonder! You're back!" Su becomes excited at the sight of her friend once again. "How did your Valentines Day go? Mine was pretty hectic. I've not been getting any rest lately! Our smitten s'more bestsellers keeps selling out." *sighs*

@wonder404exe

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 15 February 2023 at 7:37 PM

@twinkle
“Hey! Nothing much, just alot more food shoved in my face than usual”
Wonder swag its tail left and right while laying down “smitten smores are ADORABLE Su! Meh owner loves them!”

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 15 February 2023 at 7:40 PM

@wonder404exe
"I JUST TRIED THEM AND THEY TASTE AMAZING!"
"Would you like me to bake you one? :0 Which one is your favorite flavor?"
Su asks with great anticipation that Wonder would choose Strawberry one.

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 15 February 2023 at 7:49 PM

@twinkle
Wonder stopped wagging its tail and thinks for a few seconds then continued swinging “i donno, i dont really like marshmallows. But i could take the white smitten smores if it don’t bother you.” Wonder takes out a butt load of chocolates for the Chocotravaganza, what creatures are supposed to give humans and shoves em all down to their mouth “ya want some? By the way, my owner has been getting more chocos than she has given. Shes on the leaderboard for most chocos received! HOW IN THE WORLD DID SHE DO THAT??”

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 15 February 2023 at 8:32 PM

@wonder404exe "Wait wha-" Su gets flustered. "How??"

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 15 February 2023 at 8:35 PM

@twinkle
Wonder stuffs more chocolates in its mouth “how what?”

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 15 February 2023 at 11:50 PM

(sorry I was offline so long guys. got a bit of an emergency situation with work)

Now that Valentine's was over (although everyone was still hectic over the event going on), Aster decided to visit the shop again. He saw some familiar faces and strolled in discreetly, trying to catch on to whatever conversation they were having.

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 16 February 2023 at 2:47 AM

Ammie's owner was very busy today, so she decided to go to the Elder Tree again like usual. She passed through the same shop with the same familiar faces again.......
She braved herself to slowly approach them this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~

@korbinia @twinkle
(Um, I feel like I want to add a little update to Ammie's design......)

Name/nicknames: Ammanita/Ammie
Gender/pronouns: Female, she/they
Species: Funneki
Stage: Stage 2
Appearance details: She has a blueish hue on her fur, light yellow cap with navy spots, small periwinkle mushrooms on her back, pink tail ruff, fluffy tail, and heterochromia (emerald left eye and vermilion right eye)
Backstory: She doesn't remember anything before she was adopted by her owner, as she hatched a few months after she was home. Her owner had mentioned to her that she saw her egg near the Elder Tree one day, with nobody besides her. As her owner has not seen any egg like that before, she was a bit confused at first, but she decided to take it home at the end. She also told her legends about the ancient tree, telling her that the spirits of the past inhabiting the tree might tell her of her origins.......
Personality: Very shy and timid, she stutters a lot whenever she speaks. She's also very empathetic and a good listener, and will try to give advice to anyone who needs it, even if she knew she'll just end up stuttering anyway.
Misc.:
-She has been taught to read by her owner, and as such she likes to read books, especially novels and inspirational stories.
-She very rarely used her spores to defend herself, preferring to run away instead. She only uses her spores when there's no more choices.
-She visits the Elder Tree on a regular basis, hoping that the ancient spirits inhabiting the tree could give her knowledge of who she is and where she came from......

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 16 February 2023 at 2:56 AM

/ @shirothekittehlover updated her character sheet ^.^

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 16 February 2023 at 3:05 AM

(@shirothekittehlover yeah, I can see how a violet/green aesthetic fits, and thanks @twinkle for being so on top of the documentation lol you're doing a better job than I could if I'd made the doc)

Once again, Aster noticed the Funneki's presence, and he waited to see if she would approach today. It was high time he apologized to her for randomly stalking her out of nowhere anyway, though he hoped she would have forgotten about that by now (not likely).

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 16 February 2023 at 3:21 AM

Ammie walked closer towards the shop, still a bit afraid of the two larger creatures but tries to hide it as much as she can.

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 16 February 2023 at 3:30 AM

Aster raised a forewing in a hesitant wave, not wanting to scare her off.

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 16 February 2023 at 3:35 AM

"Um..... H-hi" She sheepishly said. There's so many things she wanted to ask to the Muska, the reason why he randomly stalked her out of nowhere being one of them, but she decided not to ask any of that right now.

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 16 February 2023 at 3:45 AM

"Uh, hello there!" said Aster, her nervousness seemingly infecting him. "I saw you around town the other day, right...? S... sorry about that. Following you, I mean. I was just..."

He trailed off, glancing at Su and Wonder in the hopes that they weren't weirded out. At least Wonder should get it, having followed the Funneki themselves.

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 16 February 2023 at 5:06 AM

"W-well uh... T-that's alright, I guess.... But w-why did you f-follow me in the f-first place....?" Ammie trembled slightly.

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 16 February 2023 at 5:14 AM

"Sorry about that again," muttered Aster, feeling more self-conscious than ever before. "I was really bored, you see... and... I saw you heading for the outskirts of the town. I know that's not a good excuse... but I didn't mean any harm." He debated whether to tell her what he saw at the tree.

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 16 February 2023 at 5:27 AM

Ammie was a bit confused. "..Outski- !!!!" She was about to ask what did the Muska meant, until she realized what he said. "Oh my gosh does that mean they saw me sitting under the Elder Tree??? Oh dear oh gosh how do I say this to them-" They panicked in their mind.

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 16 February 2023 at 5:40 AM

Seeing the Funneki suddenly become flustered, so too did Aster. "...Sorry! Again, it's my fault. Tell me if there's any way to make it up to you, or if I saw anything I shouldn't have seen."

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 16 February 2023 at 6:02 AM

"N-no no, i-it's all fine, I swear...." Ammie said, frantically. "J-just.... Don't do that again....." She murmured.