"Ark Adventures" (Creature RP - open to new members)

in Roleplaying

Demifluid
1,508 posts

wonder404exe • 13 February 2023 at 8:46 PM

@korbinia
Wonder didnt notice the Muska behind them; they continued having conversations with the other critters. But when wonder is distracted, (totally not because that Su and Elora’s owners are offline) they saw the little muska from behind. Wonder dont know where he came from or where he’s going. But hes here now and wonder looks confused, freighted, surprised, and hesitant at the same time.

Edit: @twinkle
“A bunny ive heard.” Wonder turns around, more focused now.
The cosmomon looks at the two smol creatures and listens to their conversation

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 13 February 2023 at 8:52 PM

Aster instantly noticed the giant creature focusing on him - it would be harder not to notice when each of their eyes seemed larger than his entire body.

"H-hey, you're the one from the other day who was following that Funneki, just like I was," he said. He wanted to point out how he felt it was hypocritical for them to tell him he wasn't supposed to be there when they weren't either, but it seemed like a bad idea to start something with someone that much bigger than him.

Demifluid
1,508 posts

wonder404exe • 13 February 2023 at 8:59 PM

@krobinia
“You were following me” wonder stared at the smol creature blinked twice before turning their head again.
(It would be fun if we can actually receive items from other people and put it on our creature and write about why each item is there xD)
Wonder gave the little muska a present 🎁

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 13 February 2023 at 9:01 PM

"Ooo! Any particular food you're craving right now? I would be happy to prepare it for you~" Su happily extends an invitation to the Muska. "What do I call you btw?"

"A Lotty?" Su asks Wonder.

@wonder404exe @korbinia

Demifluid
1,508 posts

wonder404exe • 13 February 2023 at 9:07 PM

@twinkle
“No, a valentine themed one.”
Wonder thinks about food :0 “i could use some food too, bit hungry by now. Though probably won be by tmr haha valentine event?”

Non-binary
1,080 posts

distorted • 13 February 2023 at 9:15 PM

@wonder404exe @twinkle

“ah, sorry! i tend to zone out sometimes. anyways, hi! cool shop! what are your names? and what are y’all doing?” Elora asks “ive seen you guys around ark city!”

Demifluid
1,508 posts

wonder404exe • 13 February 2023 at 9:17 PM

@distorted
“Im wonder, i tend to lurk and not doing much.” Wonder lays flat on the ground to get a better look at the janot “who are you?”

Non-binary
1,080 posts

distorted • 13 February 2023 at 9:19 PM

@wonder404exe

Elora wagged their leafy tail while Wonder was eyeing them. “Im Elora!! Im new to ark city, whats it like here? is everyone always this busy?”

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 13 February 2023 at 9:25 PM

"My name is Sumira but you can call me Su! 😸 I've been doing errands for the past few days so I've been everywhere."
Su is enjoying the company of her new acquaintances and sneakily stocked twinkle's shop with cheap chocolate goodies. "All of you, please feel free to buy some of these at a great bargain!" (scroll to the bottom of the shop hehe)

@distorted
@wonder404exe
@korbinia

---
Just a suggestion: would be nice if you let your creature use the item and explain in their bio how you got them! ❤️ 😊

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 13 February 2023 at 9:28 PM

(@wonder404exe lmao yeah does sound fun, I'll write it in his profile later)

"That's... fair, I suppose," said Aster, completely losing his urge to argue after the Cosmomon gave him a present. "And uh, thanks, whatever this book is."

He turned back to the Smitten. "I'm Asterverse, though you could call me something shorter... like Aster or Verse or A or something. How about yourself? Su, was it? Oh, and I pretty much enjoy much any food... but I believe food tastes better when it looks beautiful as well."

Demifluid
1,508 posts

wonder404exe • 13 February 2023 at 9:31 PM

@distorted
“Im not the one whos buzy, Su is. Su’s the smitten in the shop”
@twinkle
wonder glances at the white chocolate strawberry and murmured “ill take that…”

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 13 February 2023 at 9:50 PM

"That's very true! Food is more enjoyable to eat when it is visually appealing. Hmmm let me cook up something for you real quick 😊" Su preps the garlic, onions, herbs, noodles and meatballs. "Here! Spaghetti Marinara for your enjoyment. I hope you like it!" (Sent item: Spaghetti Marinara)

"Oooo very cute choice! I'd choose that too hehe" Su giggles at Wonder.

@wonder404exe
@korbinia

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 13 February 2023 at 9:57 PM

(@twinkle added)

"Thanks." Aster peered closely at the spaghetti. The herbs gave it an aesthetic touch, and even the bowl looked rather nice. He started nibbling at it right away. "This does taste really good. You're quite talented at cooking. No wonder your shop always looks so busy."

He opened the "book" the Cosmomon had given him and took a bite of one of the candies too. "So, what's your name, then?" he asked the Cosmomon. "I have a hunch that you're also here just to get some of the good food for Valentine's, instead of any of the romantic festivities..."

Demifluid
1,508 posts

wonder404exe • 13 February 2023 at 10:00 PM

@korbinia
“Sure you can say that.” Wonder ate the whole strawberry 🍓 “name’s wonder and i heard ur… Aster..?”

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 13 February 2023 at 10:03 PM

"Yeah, that's me. Wonder, huh?" Aster continued eating the spaghetti right there and then, "reading" more of the "book" every few seconds too. "It's rather reassuring, knowing that there are other people out there who aren't just out for the lovey-dovey stuff. Although I don't know if it's just sour grapes in my case, heh."

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 13 February 2023 at 10:07 PM

"I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it! Seeing other creatures enjoy my cooking brings me so much joy!! ^-^ Would you like something to drink? Or is there anything else you'd like from the shop?"

"Wonder, what's your favorite fruit btw?" :0

Demifluid
1,508 posts

wonder404exe • 13 February 2023 at 10:13 PM

@korbinia
“Haha”
Wonder disappeared and reappeared once more and got some weird loads of stuff
“My owner got these from quests and she said she wont be needing them anymore i think”
These items are on the table:
Raspberry and Cloud Wisoki Macarons
How To Train Your Meepus
Turkey Bacon
Watermelon Easter Whipped Ice Cream
Chocolate Ice Cream Mug
Blue Flower Ice Cream
Circus Drum of Ice Cream
Chicken Cheesesteak Sub
Veggie Pizza

“Anyone want any?”

@twinkle
“Meh, strawberries, peaches, apples, and tomatoes 🍅 ”

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 13 February 2023 at 10:14 PM

"Hm... A drink would be nice. It fits the mood for spending Valentine's alone, anyway." Aster glanced around the shop, admiring the diversity of menu items they had - as well as Wonder's hoard of things. He wondered how many items one could ask for before it became impolite or greedy. "What would you recommend?"

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 13 February 2023 at 10:24 PM

While eavesdropping on Wonder's list of unnecessary items, Su gasped in surprise, "Who wouldn't want turkey bacon and those delicious ice creams??" Su was curious about why these items were deemed unnecessary and what type of owner Wonder has. It must be quite costly to care for such a large creature.

"I love it when people ask for recommendations! Here's my personal favorite: Peppermint Hot Chocolate! Bill's on me 😸 Enjoy~" (Sent item: Peppermint Hot Chocolate)

Demifluid
1,508 posts

wonder404exe • 13 February 2023 at 10:28 PM

@twinkle
As wonder gobbles up the bacon and chocolate ice cream they said “Su do you want this?” (Sent item watermelon easter whipped ice cream) ❤️

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 13 February 2023 at 10:30 PM

([yeep] these items are making me hungry irl)

"Thanks! The foam on top looks nice too..." Considering how generous Su was, Aster decided that he'd have to recommend the store to the rest of his siblings. And his owner too...

Thinking of his own owner, Aster found himself wondering about Wonder's owner too. Like his, their owner seemed to give them a lot of freedom to mess around with items - and even give them out for free? He himself couldn't think of a reason to do that, but from what Wonder was saying, their owner also must have had a bunch of goals that Wonder couldn't relate to.

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 13 February 2023 at 10:30 PM

"Yes I certainly would love that!! I love watermelon ❤️ Thanks, Wonder! How in the world are you able to magically summon items like that? :0"
@wonder404exe

---
lolol I'm pretty hungry too

Demifluid
1,508 posts

wonder404exe • 13 February 2023 at 10:37 PM

@twinkle
“My owner just finished quests for the dailies and is now tired and waiting for valentines day celebration.” Wonder explains “She usually never cared about the items she was gifted although i did ask her about it and she said ‘yes’ and ‘leave me alone i want to rest’ so-” wonder shrugs

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 13 February 2023 at 10:41 PM

Aster squinted. "'Leave me alone', huh? Is she busy a lot? No wonder you spend all day wandering around people-watching, like me."

Demifluid
1,508 posts

wonder404exe • 13 February 2023 at 10:43 PM

@korbinia
“Most likely, No. Tired for the upcoming event perhaps, lots of preparation and ive hear that there will be a new creature comming to Ark on that day”

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 13 February 2023 at 10:46 PM

"I'd hope she's not tired often, heh. My owner spends all day standing outside the Adoption Center like an idiot, and that's not limited to any holiday. At the very least, he won't be fawning over some new kid just because they're a new species like some owners I've heard of... though, that's just my own ego talking."

Aster continued to eat. With a main dish, desserts, and a drink, it was like he had a whole meal for himself.

Demifluid
1,508 posts

wonder404exe • 13 February 2023 at 10:51 PM

@korbinia
“Ya better camp it often on new years and Christmas!” Wonder laughs “my owner caught not 1 not 2 but 3 CSP creatures in the adoption center. THREE!!”

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 13 February 2023 at 10:56 PM

"Heh, he definitely will. I'm sure that he spends all his time there, besides to eat or sleep or feed us. I do wonder why creatures like them would get abandoned. Don't humans... uh... value them a lot?"

Demifluid
1,508 posts

wonder404exe • 13 February 2023 at 11:01 PM

“Well you know, humans value different things. When they ‘abandon’ the CSP they dont mean they dont want it they mean that they want this creature to go to a good home as a… gift or lottery kind of thing.”
Wonder sips some tea 🍵
“My cove is flooded with unixis and hoxrina i have no idea what my owner is up to…”
@korbinia

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 13 February 2023 at 11:10 PM

Aster put his mug down on the floor for a second, genuinely considering Wonder's words. "That's true enough... A gift or a lottery, huh. I thought the humans had a lottery for that. Can't you die in the Adoption Center if you don't get adopted in time? Though that wouldn't be an issue to those creatures, since so many people would want them.

"If your owner's collecting a bunch of the same species on purpose, then mine is doing the same thing by accident. It's mostly the most common species getting abandoned anyway. Gee, it feels like every human values such different things that each of them is their own species, huh?"