EGGDASH IS BACK BABY

in Trading & Auctions

Gender Nonconforming
231 posts

dibabeebees • 11 March 2023 at 12:02 AM

You might be thinking, what's EggDash? Well, EggDash is a quest item retrieval service where you send me a minimum of 150k ec and I send back 75-80 items from all of the quest shops! This will allow you to regularly stock up without wasting time buying the items yourself!

There is a maximum of 700k ec per service. That includes a service fee of 150kec.

VERY IMPORTANT: This is first come first serve, I start at one person then go to the next. Those who "subscribe" will get priority.

"Why this price?" I keep 50k as a commission for my service and spend the rest on quest items for you!

"What if I increase the amount I send you?" For every 100k ec you add to the minimum, I will take 25k ec from that for my commission.
(150k-249k I keep ~50k, 250k-349k I keep ~75k and so on.)

The formulas are:
For service fee calculation:
1/4x - 8750

X = Total amount given

For estimated amount of items received:
3x/4000 - 112.5

X = Total amount given

If you are interested, you can comment on this forum or privately message me! I do this service when I have the time (which is frequently), and I am planning to make a schedule for any customers who want to "subscribe" to this service.

You can pay for this service whenever you want, which is completely okay! This subscription option is for people who want this service specific days over the course of a long period time.

I receive the money via putting items up in my shop, because it is a faster option than starting a trade. Yes, you can keep the items you purchase.

If you are worried on how this will result, I have done this service various times for Sapphire12 and I believe they can vouch for me, and my quality of service.

Please note that I am in the CST time zone which is ECT-1

If you have any more questions, please send them my way!

I do want to thank ChaoticTreat, DaisyCat, Newlife, Twinkle, and Sulvas for helping me formulate this clearly and correct the formulas

Female
1,310 posts

daisycat • 11 March 2023 at 12:21 AM

@dibabeebees
I love your creative idea, V! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Pinging some peeps to get the word out:
@wonder404exe
@dragrawr
@pastelrabbit

Gender Nonconforming
231 posts

dibabeebees • 11 March 2023 at 12:23 AM

Pinging for boost โค๏ธ
and thank you Daisy! Saph though it up in the first place!!

@sparklefox
@chaotictreat
@ravenskyfire
@matcha
@lululoo
@ladyheathen
@nut
@poe
@beta
@dragiigy
@lazarus
@sapphire12
@amelialightwing
@distorted

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 11 March 2023 at 12:25 AM

@dibabeebees Hi!! I would like to avail your lovely service โค๏ธ
I would want items for a total worth of 2 mil EC including your service fee ๐Ÿ˜Š
I prefer items from the travel agency, toy shop, general food store and bakery :>
I'd like to ask for a estimate on how many items that amount would bring me ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank you so much for doing this~! People who have less time online would greatly appreciate your service~

Female
2,952 posts

heatherm19 • 11 March 2023 at 12:36 AM

@dibabeebees This is such an interesting idea!

A couple questions:
Will you be buying randomly from all the quest shops, or can we choose which shops? (For example, I'm not collecting books anymore so I don't need any from that shop)

How are you planning to send all the items? With a max allowed 50 items in inventory at a time I assume it will have to be done in batches, so the receiver can clear out the first batch to make room for the rest? And are you planning to do it through trades or just sending each item? (because that's a lot of items to send individually given we don't have a way to batch-send items to users the way we can batch-send creatures...)

Gender Nonconforming
231 posts

dibabeebees • 11 March 2023 at 12:41 AM

@twinkle

Goodness Gracious that is a lot, I did the math and I think i'll be keeping 500,000 ec. (I did 2mil-150k/100k and I got 18.5, rounded down and multiplied that by 25 and got 450, add my og 50k and thats 500k ec.)
For 100k ec its 75 items, I subtracted 500k ec from the 2mil and divided it by 75, and I got 20,000 items.

This will take a *very* long time due to the shop restocking so I please ask for your patience. I should put a maximum price after this.

My math might be incorrect, please correct me if it is.

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 11 March 2023 at 12:51 AM

@dibabeebees
I think there's something wrong with your calculations cuz 20,000 is way too many ;u;
so minus 500k, that leaves me 1.5 mil EC for items..
1,500,000/100,000 = 15 (so that's 15 sets of 100k EC equivalent to 75 items)
15 sets * 75 = 1,125 items

I absolutely agree about setting a cap on this and I'm totally fine with the 500k EC service fee :>
How do I transfer the money? You need to restock your shop :>

Female
1,310 posts

daisycat • 11 March 2023 at 12:51 AM

@dibabeebees
If 150k gets 75-80 items, then 2M should get ~1067 items.

2M EC x 80 items / 150k EC = ~1067 items

Gender Nonconforming
231 posts

dibabeebees • 11 March 2023 at 12:55 AM

@twinkle @daisycat

youguysareright
I am so sorry! The big number threw me for a loop and I executed the incorrect formula. You should get roughly 1,000 to 1,150 items I think?

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 11 March 2023 at 12:59 AM

@dibabeebees

Yep!! Don't worry about it! It's natural cuz I'm the first to avail the service, at least it's solved now~
That sounds great :> How do I transfer the EC? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Gender Nonconforming
231 posts

dibabeebees • 11 March 2023 at 1:04 AM

I'll put up an item in my shop for 2mil :>

@twinkle

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 11 March 2023 at 1:08 AM

@dibabeebees bought it~! thanks for your service โค๏ธ

Gender Nonconforming
231 posts

dibabeebees • 11 March 2023 at 1:13 AM

@heatherm19
Yes, you may ask for specific shops, and I send them in batches via trades. You will get a private message when trades are up!

Female
1,310 posts

daisycat • 11 March 2023 at 1:31 AM

I think the formulas could be more user friendly and simplified! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Service Fee = 50k + (x - 150k) / 4
or more simplified
12.5k + x / 4
x = how much EC you're giving the service
50k = starting fee for minimum payment required
150k = minimum payment required

Items Received = x * 75 / 150k
or more simplified
x / 2k
x = how much EC you're giving the service
75 = estimate of items you'll receive with minimum payment
150k = minimum payment required

Edit: Just so you're aware, I had my boyfriend check these formulas. He's a math lover and math tutor. So I'd be surprised and embarrassed if they are incorrect lol.

Female
1,952 posts

chaotictreat • 11 March 2023 at 2:38 AM

@dibabeebees
I love this and think it's a great idea! I would love to use your services but not right now because I'm a liiittle bit broke as you know ๐Ÿ˜‹

735 posts

nut • 11 March 2023 at 3:41 AM

hey @dibabeebees,
I would love to use your service! no rush on mine as Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ll be busy with twinkleโ€™s and your other customers. whenever you get a chance, Iโ€™ll do 500k (including your service fee) of stuff. a mix from all the quest shops would be great, I donโ€™t really have a preference!

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 11 March 2023 at 3:44 AM

@dibabeebees

Congrats on Eggdash opening ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'd like a weekly subscription please, will send money on a Monday and will be online to collect items on Friday between 2 - 5 pm ECT.

Amount Sent: 300k EC (~210k shopping + 90k commission according to your new formula)
Shop Type: All
Max Item Price: 10k EC

Thank you!

Gender Nonconforming
231 posts

dibabeebees • 13 March 2023 at 10:42 AM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
@nut @twinkle @sapphire12

I cannot anymore work on eggdash. My school has blocked alll vpns so I can no longer access eggcave from my computer. I cannot operate eggdash over weekend and after school because I am very busy. I am SO sorry. I will return any money given asap.

735 posts

nut • 13 March 2023 at 10:48 AM

aw thats ok! sorry to hear about your school vpn

Female
1,310 posts

daisycat • 13 March 2023 at 11:46 AM

@dibabeebees
I'm so sorry!! That's rotten. :/ I hope you're able to do this again in the future. It's such a fab idea.

I'd recommend placing your announcement at the very top of your first post and also in the topic title. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Gender Nonconforming
231 posts

dibabeebees • 13 March 2023 at 12:33 PM

I will when I get home and don't have to do thisnon my phone@daisycat

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 13 March 2023 at 3:53 PM

would I have to send you 75-80 items that I need or is it a random thing?

Gender Nonconforming
231 posts

dibabeebees • 13 March 2023 at 5:34 PM

@lunacharm1037

1. Eggdash currently is not a functioning service due to various circumstance.

2. You could onnly specify shops

Gender Nonconforming
231 posts

dibabeebees • 5 May 2023 at 11:26 PM

@daisycat @twinkle @heatherm19 @chaotictreat @nut @sapphire12 @lunacharm1037

Hello! You were all pinged due to being previously interested in using Eggdash, and now it is open yet again! I will go by the previous orders (if still interested), but, I have important notes.

This summer I am working every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I will also be absent July 9th-16th. Additionally, when school starts again in August, I will take a short break to recuperate.

I am a teenager. Seriously I'm doing this for fun, I want to do it, but I do need patience during this process as I am very new and might have unexpected happenings occur. For now I will give you what I can in the time I can mentally allot to this service. Thank you all for your support!

If you were pinged and/or previously wanted to place an order with eggdash, please let me know if you would still like this service.

Female
2,952 posts

heatherm19 • 6 May 2023 at 1:30 AM

@dibabeebees I'm interested! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'd like to do the minimum, 150k ec, and would like items from the Travel Agency, Toy Shop, and Bakery. I'm in no hurry and there may be people from before still interested, so if you'd just let me know when I'm 'next in line' or whatever that would be great.

I hope you have fun with this, it's an awesome idea.

Gender Nonconforming
231 posts

dibabeebees • 6 May 2023 at 11:59 AM

@heatherm19
Thank you! I'll start on this when I get home, currently I'm gonna start with the people who get back to me first and then move on from there!

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 6 May 2023 at 8:45 PM

@ dibabeebees.. I'll give it a whirl, Lets start with 150K EC and how do I trf the EC? Id like items from the travel shop, bakery and toy shop. thanks for pinging me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Gender Nonconforming
231 posts

dibabeebees • 6 May 2023 at 8:50 PM

I'll put an item up in my shop after i'm done with this order!@lunacharm1037

Female
1,952 posts

chaotictreat • 6 May 2023 at 11:53 PM

@dibabeebees Currently broke and also have gotten much more into buying items from shops myself, so I don't think I'll be needing this (atm) ๐Ÿ˜Š
Still think it's a great idea tho, hope it goes well! โค๏ธ

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 7 May 2023 at 11:30 AM

@dibabeebees
sounds good just let me know