Shouldn't April's CC rereleases have been announced by now?

in Help & Questions

Female
2,902 posts

heatherm19 • 25 March 2023 at 12:49 PM

Maybe things are being done differently now because of users being able to vote on the rereleases, I don't know. Last month the announcement was on the 19th, Jan was the 11th, Dec was the 14th... It's getting rather late. ... Just wondering.
@Ian?

94 posts

heatherm_side • 27 March 2023 at 12:09 AM

Bumping from my side, it's now Monday and a new Site Blog post has just been posted... But it's not announcing the rereleases. I understand sometimes things slip or whatever, but I'm just curious if this is a one-time thing or if it's always going to be later now that the user-voting has been implemented?

(And I know this is nitpicky but the rereleases explanation in the Cash Shop says "Species selected for rereleases will be announced at least one week in advance" and it's usually much more in advance than that but now we are under one week.)

@Ian @mastergemma @Orderedchaos

edit: And someone just posted before me, making bumping from my side unnecessary, oops.

Demifluid
1,496 posts

wonder404exe • 27 March 2023 at 12:13 AM

I noticed that too
Just waiting for a RERELEASE BLOG surprise
Ehhh yeah the blog is falling short ;_;
I hope it can get announced before april

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 27 March 2023 at 11:59 AM

Would be nice to have word if it's being tallied, blog post is being composed, if Ian has been notified, etc.
*IF* announcements will continually be made later in the month from now on, etc. (As already pointed out they're usually made mid-month, but it would makes sense to give more time for voting for re-releases. A week minimum notice though seems fair to drum up excitement for the next week's re-releases.)
???

When is the cut-off/deadline for voting on creatures anyhow? (Thinking that should be added to the voting box. I already voted this month, but sometimes i can take a while mulling things over.)

@Orderedchaos @Meteoroid @jazzyleia

Male
1,987 posts

Ian • 27 March 2023 at 2:04 PM

@heatherm19 you're 100% right. Sorry for the slip-up here. It's the Greem and Blu.