April voting for May Unvaulted creatures

in General

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 1 April 2023 at 12:54 AM

I'm torn. I went through the whole list hoping I'd find an older creature that hasn't been re-released yet, but my top picks are
Xovo
Flofbite
Flickle

2 & 3 have already have releases, but they make me smile seeing them in other people's coves.
And the Xovo wasn't released that long ago. I REALLY want one, but have had no luck. BUT here's the conundrum... They're not entirely impossible to get despite few people trading them, I know there have been a few trades. AND they are still under 1000 CC price point. If they got selected this would cause the price to go up. AND voting for it isn't in the spirit of why unvaulting started in the first place. (To make older creatures obtainable again, and to make the creatures relatively affordable. The Xovo is hardly rare.)

5th on my list, 1st that hasn't had a re-release and meets the criteria is the Serpede. (Comparing population ranks of all of them, this is one I think I'm most likely to vote for. I mean, It's 10th from the bottom. Rarest on the whole list we can vote for. ...and personally I've wanted one since the first couple weeks i joined... knowing nothing about rarity, just wanting a centipede.)

Feedback?

or just want to share your top picks (or what you already voted for) ?

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 1 April 2023 at 2:18 AM

@snowywinter
My favorites are the Wigglet, Serpede, and Flegga. The Leroon, Aliamble, and Peaflower are also cute. Speaking of rarest, the least common creature I own is an adult Wigglet. ❤️ I've always wanted all three stages, but I can't see many others voting for the Wigglet or the Serpede. x(

I feel like Eurog, Seedart, and Laika will get a lot of votes. Maybe Xovo, too?

I also love the Ond. I got one for my bf but I've always wanted to get one too. x)

Female
2,938 posts

heatherm19 • 1 April 2023 at 2:36 AM

I *finally* manage to trade for a Xovo recently, but even if I hadn't I'd feel weird voting for it simply because it's so much newer. I love the Felicete (pirate kitteh!!) an I'd love to get another Laika, but they have the same issue.

Flegga has been on my wishlist for awhile, so out of the older ones that's probably what I'm most likely to vote for. I'd also really love an Aliamble, but population-wise they seem a lot more common than others so not as big of a priority.

Female
1,744 posts

minnie298a • 1 April 2023 at 3:02 AM

My vote went to the Kappa. I basically opened the creatures I didn't have (or recognize by name) in the achieves, and it seemed like the one I would most likely make me spend my.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 1 April 2023 at 3:20 AM

@daisycat @heatherm19 Thank you both for the feedback. At least I now know I may not be crazy for wanting to vote for a less popular creature and that I'm not that far off in my reasoning why. Last month was definitely a popularity contest.

daisy - the wigglet does have a certain kind of charm. i could almost hear it asking to be picked : )
I couldn't predict which one will win for sure, but I've seen a lot of interest in Xovos the past few months. (And without thinking it through, I almost voted on that as soon as I seen it >.< ) Other possibilities I might think would be Eurog or Flofbite (the EC people throw at those when they come up in Auction... YIKES!)

heather - I think you're actually one of the only people I know that was able to snag a Xovo. totally threw me for a loop too. I've know people trying to snag one since I joined in 2021 with no luck, and then just *poof!* you have one. *blinking absorbing how fast that happened* (Congrats! just surprised how fast and fortunate that was.)
Felicete! I love the pirate kitties too! (and feel very fortunate I was able to snag a couple. (Just can't remember if I got both of mine from the Cave or one from the Cave and one from the Cash Shop.) (But there's NO way I'd pay 1000 CC for a 200 CC creature, especially one that new. If need be I think I know someone that could resurrect one for far less. Worth asking around too, even to pay the full price of resurrection plush Cash shop price. At most that should come out to 400 or 500 CC.)

@minnie298a I hear ya on voting for creatures one doesn't have (but that would be that entire list for me)
And I certainly factor in which ones i'm more likely to spend CC on. Some of my favorites get moved around once I realize 'Yeah, i wanted that, but I didn't realize it was a Cash Shop creature' and then they lose some of their appeal. (i.e. Peaflower would be 5 or 6 for me otherwise instead of further down my list.)

In case anyone was interested, this was my full Shortlist (in aprox order of desire top to bottom)
Xovo
flofbite
flickle
Eurog
Serpede
Leroon
Seedart
Seren
Peaflower
Papagai
Igsoro

p.s. Really happy to see a wide variety of creatures getting voted for this time around ^^ (Even if we think ours might not stand a chance. lol)

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 1 April 2023 at 4:37 AM

Put my vote in for a flofbite, I missed getting one the first time around and then belatedly realised it was pretty nice

Female
1,511 posts

froot • 1 April 2023 at 7:39 AM

voted flickle! i don't know, i guess i just have a thing for flying mice

475 posts

spell • 1 April 2023 at 11:47 AM

I voted for the Aguaille! It's grown on me a lot over the years. Also considered the Seedart (traded my old one away) ^^

Female
2,555 posts

dragrawr • 1 April 2023 at 1:57 PM

Aguaille is a dream, and so is Serpede !!!

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 2 April 2023 at 2:17 AM

i voted for flofbite.
But really want to see aguaille or serpede or leroon too!

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 2 April 2023 at 12:18 PM

I voted for the Seren. just a bit confused as I already have all the pets listed. Id really like to see a raskoon, or a shaibun sometime soon. And my all time favorite dreamie is a vampyr

Female
2,555 posts

dragrawr • 3 April 2023 at 11:57 PM

@murfijs Im praying Aguaille makes it. Serpede is insect-like so not many will vote, but it will get its turn sob