Your thoughts?

Female
1,505 posts

froot • 21 April 2023 at 12:49 PM

══════════════
・CC Travel Agency・
══════════════

The proposal:
β€’ A Cash Shop Travel Agency, where retired CC travels are rereleased and rerolled (similar to the existing Travel Agency).

In a recent discussion in the EggCave discord, many players, myself included, have expressed that they would like to see an opportunity to obtain retired CC travels, as these retire indefinitely, never to return. This is a disadvantage for many new players, as they may not have been acquainted with EggCave while the CC travel was obtainable. Not only this, but as new creatures roll out, many may find that the CC travel best suited for their newly-obtained creature may have already been retired.

A quota of sorts could be implemented, and the reroll frequency could be reduced compared to the Travel Agency; the main sentiment is that there be a rerelease of CC travels that provides the opportunity for players to obtain them.

══════════════════
・User Suggestion Travels・
══════════════════

The proposal:
β€’ User travel suggestions, similar to the CDWC but for travels.

Multiple users have suggested that there be a way for players to suggest travels for the Travel Agency. These could potentially be released monthly. A great precedent / example of this would be the "Dream Love" travel, suggested by @/novrain62.

════

・Your opinion!・
What do you think? Is this something you would like to see implemented? Any feedback / further discussion in this thread would be more than welcome.

・Starter pings・
@prairie @sapphire12 @dibabeebees @kudo

Gender Nonconforming
225 posts

dibabeebees • 21 April 2023 at 12:52 PM

It would definitley bring a profit to ec and mabye help against cc/ec inflation

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 21 April 2023 at 1:26 PM

I love the idea of a CC Travel Agency! Really good points made. 😊
I would also love if travels could be suggested by users again. It would be nice to design a travel that fits a certain creature perfectly but doesn't exist yet.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 21 April 2023 at 11:46 PM

Just last month I was contemplating again possibility posting about the subject of CC Travel re-releases. I hadn't quite figured out the details on a method I'd think could be viable for the way the site operates and would satisfy new users.
(I myself don't want to pay an increased price and won't buy them from users for for the increased rate, but will trade CC travels for other on a 1:1 ratio.)

However, that being said, I will most likely support a CC travel re-release in almost any form it would be implemented. There are so many I wish to obtain, and they simply don't seem to be in circulation. (Even finding anyone to loan any can take months or longer.)

I'd also love to have some monthly voted on User suggested travels! It's a wonderful idea as we have many talented artists here : D

734 posts

nut • 25 April 2023 at 11:29 AM

BIG fan of cycling through the cc travels! can’t believe they’re only available for a short time and gone forever. keeping them as only obtainable with CC and maybe having varying rarities just like the travel agency would preserve their value too.

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 25 April 2023 at 11:29 AM

I'd like the cc travels to not be a forever retired thing; I think they'd be fun if they're occasionally brought back (as a randomised surprise ; or a permanent agency I don't particularly mind).

Gender Nonconforming
225 posts

dibabeebees • 25 April 2023 at 11:34 AM

Bumping this 😊

Female
2,406 posts

ida92 • 25 April 2023 at 12:04 PM

@froot I really love this idead! I have a whole travel wishlist, most of which are retired CC travels...

Female
2,552 posts

dragrawr • 25 April 2023 at 12:04 PM

@froot I desperately want to design some travels, and I also really want to see others designs! This would be awesome