Daily Task Not Reset

in Problems & Bugs

Female
54 posts

sunduck • 22 June 2023 at 12:17 AM

The daily timer is counting down, but it's still showing yesterday's completed tasks.

I'm using Android's Firefox Mobile Browser and have cleared my cache.

Female
2,947 posts

heatherm19 • 22 June 2023 at 12:18 AM

I was *just* about to post a topic!
"What the title says. After that one day where things didn't reset I'm getting nervous....
Everything is still ticked off, shown as done, all are yesterday's tasks, though the timer seems to be working (counting down the 24 hours for the dailies...)"

So... yeah. @Ian @Orderedchaos ??

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 22 June 2023 at 12:22 AM

yea the bank interest and site trivia hasn't been reset too ☚ī¸

EDIT: site trivia has been reset!

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 22 June 2023 at 12:22 AM

Yup, did not reset but I'm sure the mods are aware of it and will get to it soon 😊 so maybe the one ping is enough for now, just have to be patient now

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 22 June 2023 at 12:24 AM

I have passed this info along to Ian. However it is the middle of the night and he may not see the message until the morning. Please be patient as there is little else I can do.

Female
2,947 posts

heatherm19 • 22 June 2023 at 12:26 AM

@Orderedchaos Thank you for such a prompt response, it's reassuring just to know that someone is aware of the issue!

Male
297 posts

dragiigy • 22 June 2023 at 12:30 AM

And plz also reset Games in case they will apear among Daily quests. I have already played Wall of S and Akub racing and have also explored Asteroid. Thank you 🙂

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 22 June 2023 at 12:35 AM

@heatherm19 @newlife @magenta @Orderedchaos @dragiigy @sunduck

Thanks for reporting, all! Fixed. ❤ī¸

Have fun and thanks for playing.

Female
211 posts

stefrawr • 22 June 2023 at 12:43 AM

@Ian mine is not fixed ☚ī¸

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 22 June 2023 at 12:47 AM

Also in the same boat haha, my tasks haven't reset

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 22 June 2023 at 12:48 AM

@Ian Thank you for working on all of this so late!
(Was very happy to be able to collect my bank interest ^^)
Dailies haven't reset for me though. Will it be something you continue working on or will it just be something that we have to wait for the rollover/lose a day?

Also, been wondering if we should expect results for next month's unvaulted CSC creatures in the next few (business) days.

@Orderedchaos (extra ping just in case you can answer any of the above.)

Female
2,947 posts

heatherm19 • 22 June 2023 at 1:01 AM

My dailies reset, yay!! I had to hard-refresh to get it to show (in case that works for anyone else).

Female
144 posts

dragongirl02 • 22 June 2023 at 1:02 AM

Mines haven't reset either. I was like, "Um, Is that just me? To myself or am I just getting timezone confused? I like to check the task during my night since it is technically still the day before for me. A side effect of the timezone offset.
Edited: mines just rest.

Female
189 posts

calenlass • 22 June 2023 at 1:04 AM

Well, it's been reset but I've lost my Asteroid task because visiting that place is one of the tasks today.

Male
297 posts

dragiigy • 22 June 2023 at 1:07 AM

@Ian, plz reset Asteroid

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 22 June 2023 at 1:11 AM

@heatherm19 hard refresh didn't work for me when I tried... but I came back and it's fine now. (Wondering if you did the hard refresh the moment it reset >.< )

@ all
Wondering why the Asteroid task isn't counting, Dailies are supposed to be coded to count things that have already been done. *thinking emoji*
here's hoping Asteroid gets reset!

Female
1,749 posts

minnie298a • 22 June 2023 at 1:18 AM

Mine eventually reset as well.

However, I've noticed that a couple of things double reset. Like my bank interest. I collected it after midnight, before the fixed announcement was made. I then went to throw some ec in my account, and I'm being told to collect the interest for a second time. I haven't yet, nor did I void it my adding my ec.

I think this may have happened with the trivia as well. I thought I's gotten the notification and put in my new answer, only to again get a second "you've won" notification (with the prize) a little while later. I wasn't totally paying attention though (everyone else in the house is trying to drag me into the conversation on what Chinese to order for dinner), so resubmitted for tomorrow.

Edited: I just checked my notifications for some other reason. I do have two for the trivia question. One at 12.32am and a second at 12.57am.

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 22 June 2023 at 1:28 AM

@Ian thank you for working on it so late 😊

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 22 June 2023 at 2:16 AM

Same issue with asteroid on my end, hopefully that gets reset soon as well

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 22 June 2023 at 10:01 AM

If you are having an issue having your asteroid visit being counted please send in a ticket.

Female
54 posts

sunduck • 22 June 2023 at 1:30 PM

Thanks, yall! Won't tag because I'm sure yall are bombarded. Wasn't expecting such a quick response.

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 22 June 2023 at 1:58 PM

@sunduck @newlife @magenta @minnie298a @snowywinter @dragiigy @calenlass

Asteroid has been cleared.

Female
1,749 posts

minnie298a • 22 June 2023 at 7:17 PM

@Ian
My remaining issue wasn't with the asteroid, although I'm glad that was sorted for those it was an issue with. It was one of the only dailies I didn't get to.

Mine is I was awarded 2 lots of Trivia questions (so I accidently collected an extra 10k ec there), and after collecting my bank interest for the day, that rest as well, meaning I had the chance to collect it a second time as well (I actually noticed that one, so haven't touched my bank yet even to deposit or withdraw).

Female
189 posts

calenlass • 22 June 2023 at 8:41 PM

@Ian Very much appreciated ❤ī¸

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 24 June 2023 at 12:05 AM

Seems to have happened again, not sure what could be causing this (maybe today's quests (6/24) has asteroid? Perhaps something is tied to that?)

@Ian

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 24 June 2023 at 12:10 AM

I've messaged Ian. He might see it tonight or he might not see the message until the morning. Please have some patience as this might not get fixed as fast as it did last night.

Female
2,947 posts

heatherm19 • 24 June 2023 at 12:14 AM

I'm curious what is causing this, it seems like there wasn't a problem with daily resets for quite a while and now suddenly it's happening repeatedly. (I'll be patient, this is just an 'I'm curious' musing post. 😊 )

Female
1,649 posts

alraune3 • 24 June 2023 at 1:04 AM

@Orderedchaos
Thank you for messaging @Ian. Please have in mind that Europe is six hours ahead. It's already morning here and we will lose a lot of time to do the dailies.

Edit one hour later:
Seems to be fixed. Thank you!😊