☆ NUT’S CREATURE VALUE GUIDE ☆

in General

2024 EGGCAVE GOALS? (Multiple answers allowed.)

734 posts

nut • 7 January 2024 at 12:19 PM

@amazinggrace I see your point! thanks for the reply 😄

Gender Nonconforming
69 posts

prettyiggy • 4 February 2024 at 8:22 AM

You've compiled a great list! This question may've been broached above, so excuse me if it has: is there a standard conversion rate for a creature's CC value into EC? Thanks

734 posts

nut • 5 February 2024 at 2:50 PM

@prettyiggy hi, I’ve noticed this changes depending on demand for EC vs. CC at a given time, but generally 100CC = 1mil EC.

like a few months ago, when CC seemed more scarce, it would cost you more EC to trade for CC, ie. 1.2mil EC for 100CC. but more recently, with a lot of expensive EC auctions, people were trading more CC for EC, so it was more on the 100CC = 1mil EC rate. I would say generally you wouldn’t be able to ask for more CC for EC than that.

but on average, if a creature is listed as 500 CC, that translates to roughly 5mil EC. hope that helps!

Gender Nonconforming
69 posts

prettyiggy • 5 February 2024 at 2:57 PM

@nut, thanks so much for your response!

Female
27 posts

nytefury • 22 February 2024 at 12:43 PM

@nut
What would the CR Fairies be worth now, just wondering, thank you
half the time I feel like I have things half-arsed backwards with CC and EC ratios, maybe I'm too old for any of this.

734 posts

nut • 25 February 2024 at 11:42 PM

@nytefury hi, no worries, CRW values are quite hard. it really depends on the day of release, but I would treat the earliest release one (Whenuahe) like a current cave monthly (~50k ec, though I’ve seen them go for lower in auctions) while the last one to release (Hyinda) is around 1 - 2 mil ec, but not higher since it’s still available for 200cc in the cash shop at the moment. the other 5 creatures fall on a spectrum between those two in order of release date.

if you need it, the order is:
Whenuahe (oldest, least rare, cheapest)
Fyrxo
Scinurum
Duisternel
Pinnaqua
Myrthalic
Hyinda (newest, rarest, most expensive)

hope that makes sense, sorry I don’t have more exact values

Female
27 posts

nytefury • 26 February 2024 at 10:44 AM

I guess I just don't understand alot of this, I just try to follow along what others are asking, I don't know and then sometimes I just give up. I figure I'm too old for this, I've been doing this for too long, maybe. I enjoy it, but I hate putting up trades. If you know what I mean ☹️

734 posts

nut • 26 February 2024 at 11:28 AM

@nytefury if it helps, here are some ballpark values** you can go off 😊

Whenuahe ✦ 50 - 100k ec
Fyrxo ✦ 100 - 200k ec
Scinurum ✦ 200 - 300k ec
Duisternel ✦ 200 - 300k ec
Pinnaqua ✦ 200 - 300k ec
Myrthalic ✦ 400 - 500k ec
Hyinda ✦ 100 - 200 cc (this is the same as 1 - 2 mil ec)
** these values will all increase eventually, as more time passes since they were released.

and to reiterate, the general CC to EC conversion is 100 CC = 1mil EC. so 200 CC = 2mil EC and so forth.

I understand prices can be frustrating but it’s very subjective to the people doing the trades so it’s hard to put an exact price. don’t give up though! egg cave is supposed to be fun 😊

Female
27 posts

nytefury • 26 February 2024 at 12:17 PM

I know but sometimes it gets frustrating I have trades up now and I don't if I did them right, I'm not getting any bites on them and it is frustrating. Sorry

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 1 March 2024 at 9:22 AM

Simply posting for visibility since it doesn't have a truly set value yet, but I sold a Requin for 800cc with little trouble! I haven't seen a whole lot of publicly discussed Requin trades and I've barely seen them in the TC, so I'd say they're probably in the more 700-1,000 range rather than 500-1,000!

734 posts

nut • 1 March 2024 at 11:24 AM

@shrimp thanks so much for the trade data. I think I will keep it at that range of 500-1000 for the time being since as more requins come into circulation, it will inevitably drop. (unless trades consistently trend towards 1000). but for now since it’s rare, sellers can probably ask for the higher end

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 1 March 2024 at 11:26 AM

@nut no worries at all! I'll post here again if I just happen to have any requin trades in the coming weeks ❤️

Female
2,225 posts

ashlinnhi • 1 March 2024 at 12:23 PM

oh, might add to this discussion too — i recently traded a requin for ~800 cc also without any trouble ^^ from what i’m aware of after doing some scouring of forums and the community discord, there are currently around or maybe even less than 10 requins in existence (can dm with more specific details if anyone wants). so it’ll probably be a while until that price drops lol, but ofc up to each individual seller

734 posts

nut • 1 March 2024 at 2:34 PM

@ashlinnhi oh interesting, had no idea the number was so low :0
do you think I should bump the value too then?

Female
2,225 posts

ashlinnhi • 1 March 2024 at 7:39 PM

@nut hm yeah i think 700-1k sounds pretty ok!

Male
75 posts

gaika007 • 2 March 2024 at 1:23 PM

Ooh, interesting topic, didn't knew it existed. A little bump ^^

734 posts

nut • 2 March 2024 at 11:27 PM

@shrimp @ashlinnhi bumped for now 👍

Gender Fluid
244 posts

spacebunny • 24 March 2024 at 10:08 AM

@nut

I have compiled this list into a check list and keeping track for myself on other devices for personal use, I hope this is okay and if its okay, I of course, can share the file for those who want to keep track on their Pc/Phone 😊

734 posts

nut • 24 March 2024 at 11:15 PM

@spacebunny sure, use it however you like 😊

316 posts

ravensong • 30 March 2024 at 12:26 PM

Hey @nut, I was just checking out your guide (which is very helpful) and was wondering if most people are really paying 50K for the cave monthlies. Depending on artwork, I feel that the price is actually quite lower.

I remembered on Budgie's that she included the following in her post:
Release Date Monthly ✦ x2 (On average)

734 posts

nut • 31 March 2024 at 7:00 PM

@ravensong I agree, the 50k is really just a benchmark for the duration of the year the cave monthly is released and I agree most of them don’t go for that high. for the sake of simplicity though I just keep it at that number because I’m not active enough to keep tabs on all recent monthly prices via trade center, etc.

would it be more appropriate to say < 50k ec, you think?

also that’s interesting, most times when I can snag a release day monthly I’ve been able to sell it for 50cc in the trade center. so I think release day values can vary wildly as well