☆ NUT’S CREATURE VALUE GUIDE ☆

in General

2024 EGGCAVE GOALS? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
2,557 posts

dragrawr • 11 October 2023 at 10:34 PM

@nut have seen ceratiuns go for 75-150k ec 👁️👁️

735 posts

nut • 11 October 2023 at 10:45 PM

@dragrawr bumped as well, thanks!

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 12 October 2023 at 10:29 PM

@nut
I reckon gra and rubedopus should be bumped up to 800CC, been seeing them sell for that price or up to 1K these days 😵‍💫 Paid 800 for my strengur too but they're less popular so probably 700?

735 posts

nut • 13 October 2023 at 8:17 AM

@senkou agree, bumping those 👍🏼

Female
519 posts

boba • 13 October 2023 at 3:27 PM

@nut
Maybe give a small bump on the Hallowolf? It’s no longer available in the VEND machine ^^

Female
2,204 posts

thedarkarcher • 13 October 2023 at 6:18 PM

@nut I honestly think the Vampyr is so low in value since they are not many of them around and its from 2011.

735 posts

nut • 13 October 2023 at 9:40 PM

@boba true, bumped 👍🏼

@thedarkarcher I agree, with those super old and rare creatures though it’s hard to put a value on it since they’re rarely traded until rerelease. I bumped to > 4k but it’s really up to traders to negotiate a price for those.

Female
2,557 posts

dragrawr • 13 October 2023 at 10:53 PM

@nut the Tawny will need a bump soon 😋 TYSM for your hard work man

735 posts

nut • 18 October 2023 at 1:39 PM

@dragrawr bumped and no problem, thanks for the feedback and let me know if there’s more to fix! 😊

18 posts

backwoods • 18 October 2023 at 4:26 PM

@nut
I think the values for Spookcat and Diment needs to be knockdown a bit since it was re-released not too long ago.

735 posts

nut • 19 October 2023 at 12:20 AM

@backwoods good catch, forgot to update those on the 1st. thanks!

Female
2,557 posts

dragrawr • 19 October 2023 at 2:05 PM

@nut Knitten I’ve seen going for 1.3k CC pre rerelease (1k) 👍

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 29 October 2023 at 9:09 AM

@nut
I think laika should be around 1K now? 😊 They are pretty rare (#900+) it took me ages of asking around to finally find one uft ;-; Also i traded 1.2K for mine but i was willing to overoffer lol what do you think?

735 posts

nut • 30 October 2023 at 12:38 AM

@dragrawr updated! I’ll update the rerelease value again after nov 1

@senkou updated! I agree, laika is surprisingly rare. congrats on getting one! 😊

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 2 November 2023 at 11:15 AM

@nut have seen gobblers going for 2.5-3K in the tc and people are offering 🫡

edit: yeah i think 3K+ now ;-;

Female
760 posts

okami • 2 November 2023 at 1:56 PM

@Nut
Seconding @/senkou; today I traded a Gobbler for 2.5k cc, but have seen a couple go for 3k.

18 posts

backwoods • 2 November 2023 at 3:17 PM

@nut
I too agree with @/senkou and @/okami. I had been looking to buy some more Gobblers from others during its rerelease. With two exceptions, most were trading their Gobblers for more or less 3k cc. Now that Gobblers are out of stock, I reckon that most Gobblers will be traded for 3k cc or more within the next few months.

8 posts

antimony • 2 November 2023 at 5:41 PM

this is a crazy long guide thx 😃

Female
22 posts

phantomenna • 3 November 2023 at 2:24 PM

Thank you for this! I'll be using this to price my creatures!

735 posts

nut • 7 November 2023 at 2:46 PM

@senkou @okami @backwoods heard, bumped the ol' turkey a bit but I don't want to promote further inflation of its value. ie, if you're selling one, you should have no problem getting higher than guide values since they are rare and in demand.

Female
439 posts

sylviana • 24 November 2023 at 5:28 PM

Thanks for the info! What's an approximate CC to EC exchange rate nowadays? I don't have any CC but want to offer fair EC trades for pets that are typically going for CC.

735 posts

nut • 24 November 2023 at 8:44 PM

@sylviana in theory, 100 CC = 1mil EC, but CC is definitely the more powerful currency. not sure what an exact rate is but I’d say at least 10-20% inflation recently with people asking for more EC to trade for equivalent CC price.

in general, CC is more desired than EC so more than likely you’d have to add more EC for trades.

Female
439 posts

sylviana • 24 November 2023 at 9:19 PM

Oh wow, okay. Thanks for the explanation!

Female
228 posts

discordia • 25 November 2023 at 5:42 PM

Also thanks for the update on CC/EC exchange, things have shifted over the years to re-learning the economy is always a headache for those of us returning from hiatus.

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 5 December 2023 at 11:08 AM

@nut Traded Kepatio for 1.5k 😊

735 posts

nut • 27 December 2023 at 1:37 PM

hellooooo guide users!

this is an update message to inform you that many of the values have changed, both for 2024 and because some formulas have been updated.

here is a brief overview of the changes:

☆ cave monthly values now increment by 50k ec every year, as opposed to 25k before. once they reach 6 years of age, they become 50 cc and increment by 50 cc each year following.
☆ endangered creatures start at 50 cc and increase as needed, based on years since endangerment and popularity.
☆ most thief shop creatures are now 200 cc with a few exceptions based on popularity/rarity. (lowered values)

I implore you to leave a reply if you disagree with any of the changes! happy trading and happy new year!

Female
2,147 posts

cranberrycat1 • 27 December 2023 at 3:37 PM

@nut I’ve seen the puptoe go for around 450-500cc should the price be a little higher on the guide for it?
Like around 200cc/300cc because it’s still new but also in demand

52 posts

amazinggrace • 29 December 2023 at 8:11 PM

@nut the past 2 krusdots I have purchased, although through auction, have been 1.5M ec. Granted, one was frozen, but one was not. I would recommend a bump to at least 1M because that is the minimum that tends to be asked these days (unless others have input)

735 posts

nut • 6 January 2024 at 3:22 PM

@amazinggrace hey, sorry, meant to reply earlier. I talked to some other users who have sold/bought krusdots and agreed it could use a bump. however, and this is not a personal attack against you, I think there should be some discussion about how huge LE creature collections can impact value. like, I think it’s possible you have a significant proportion of all krusdots in existence, and I believe you’re still collecting. that’s obviously fine and your choice to do so, but seeing as you’re not trading/selling your collection (I assume), a big percentage of the species is effectively being removed which drives up demand/price if other people are looking for them. should you ever decide to sell your collection, you would benefit most from this price inflation, no?

I’ll still bump the value, but it just got me thinking because it seems to be quite a bit higher than other species of similar rarity, age, and (perceived) popularity. ie. the kettu, released alongside krusdot as a cave monthly in april 2019 (valued 300k ec).

also would love to hear others’ thoughts on this 😊

52 posts

amazinggrace • 7 January 2024 at 1:09 AM

@nut the way I see it is that if I have been buying creatures at the inflated rate (I used to pay double the suggested rate), and I attempt to start selling off my collection, it would face a massive price drop due to the sudden increase in supply.

I believe the basic laws of supply and demand would come into play, as they are rayhee expensive simply because they are rarer to find due to the hoard. However, once they start to be sold, there will be a lot less rarity, and the increase in supply will move the supply curve, thus resulting in a new equilibrium price (very likely to be much, much lower than the amount spent to purchase these creatures). Though it has a rather large net worth at the current rate, if the attempt is made to liquidate the assets, the worth drops dramatically and there is little to no value.

So I suppose while it would seem it would benefit me, I do not believe it would. I also don't really plan on selling the collection, as it is one of my favorite things on this site

Tldr: i doubt i could sell at the same inflated rates i buy at.