in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 17 July 2023 at 4:14 AM

@okami
I just finished my entry, Blue!! ^-^

๐ŸŽจ Booth #2: โ €The Art Contest

โ €โ €โ €โ €๐ŸŽจ https://i.imgur.com/DzZyrIF.png
โ €โ €โ €โ €I'm not as good with art as others but I'm pretty happy with this one hehe~
โ €โ €โ €โ €Quote not mine, everything else done by me ^-^
โ €โ €โ €โ €I had so much fun drawing this!! I hope you like it โค๏ธ

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 17 July 2023 at 5:15 PM

@okami
Oh wow, congrats on the 10 years on egg cave! ๐Ÿฅณ it must be crazy to see how much the site has changed over that time! And thank you for being so generous on your anniversary ๐Ÿ˜Š

Booth #1:
I'm not sure if it's only because it's old or if it's unpopular but I rarely see any Serpede! I just really love platted buggies, though I personally imagine them very very big, look at that 4th stage! I want to give it pets โค๏ธ

Booth #4:
Could I have the Bouncy Red Eye Toy if it's still available? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
760 posts

okami • 17 July 2023 at 11:36 PM

Apologies for the delays everyone, I didn't get a chance to come on yesterday!

@murfijs
Thank you! I love the Sikeree as well, I was lucky enough to be around during it's initial release so grabbed one, but probably should've gotten more in hindsight. x3 Your raffle entry number is 13! The lissam unfortunately isn't in the "๐Ÿฐ" tab, but you're welcome to choose anything in that tab! Sending the flying cookies to you now~

@suzanab
Thank you! I'll send a random creature and item to you in that case :]

@wonder404exe
Ahhh yes the Lessama โค๏ธ I adore the face of the last stage, I didn't end up getting one when they were available but I was really torn over it lol. Your raffle entry number is 14! Donnola coming your way~

@dr_grinch
Thank you! Welcome back! ;3 I was a dedicated player for my first like 2 1/2 years on here, then went on a 7 year hiatus, but returned last year. This has vey much become a comfort game for me lol. I would agree that the Rapu is underappreciated, but yes, many views x-x Your raffle entry number is 15! Creature and item will be sent to you shortly~

@icecream
The baby Canosh is so cute! ;-; I love when eyes are drawn all shiny like those~ Your raffle entry number is 16! Creature and item coming to you~

@magenta
Thank you! Lol I don't see too many Gourdies around, the last stage especially has a goofy look to it. x3 Your raffle entry number is 17! Eh, I was thinking about tossing in the other 2 Donnolas on my side into the giveaway anyways if interest was high, so the last one goes to you! Sticker also being sent shortly~

@mr-blue-bones
Thank you! It was weird coming back from a hiatus to so much having changed, but at the same time the core stuff/general feeling of the site hasn't really changed and that's a good thing. ๐Ÿ˜Š Yay Serpede love โค๏ธ I remember them being a bit more common in coves back in the day- now they're extremely hard to find. Your raffle entry number is 18! Red eye toy bouncing your way~

@Twinkle
AHH, I gonna try my best to refrain from giving in depth comments till the contest results are decided, but omggg that lil' face โค๏ธ

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 18 July 2023 at 1:58 AM

@okami thank you so much โค๏ธ the donnola will be cared for well โค๏ธ

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 18 July 2023 at 2:45 AM

Happy 10th EC Anniversary! ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm going on 13 in a couple months, but it feels like just yesterday I joined.

๐Ÿ’ฐBooth #1: The CC Raffle๐Ÿ’ฐ

My favorite creature is the Pu, and I feel like it's underappreciated because it doesn't seem like many people own one or are looking for one when the color scheme is so amazing [I love neon colors on dark backgrounds].

๐ŸพBooth #3: Creature Giveaway๐Ÿพ

Star Puffup! [Check out my cove lol].

๐ŸฌBooth #4: Item Giveaway๐Ÿฌ

Swarm of Jellyfish !

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 18 July 2023 at 6:29 AM

EEEP! Cute, cute, cute! Thank you much, much โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 19 July 2023 at 1:28 AM

@okami
this is so fun and creative! i love it!

booth number one -
hands down its the snawler! my snawler 'yuckie' on my side account was my first ever creature on eggcave and i used to have a side that had like 200 snawlers on it before i needed that space for my immortals ! i think they are so ugly that they're cute n id love to play kick a snawler someday , like a lil on-site minigame or something !

booth number two -
unsure if ill compete in this one. pending for now.

booth number three -
waltzing right past โค๏ธ

booth number four -
i ' d love the indigo gummy gems if they haven ' t been claimed ! any food item works for me โค๏ธ

thank you so much for your generosity and kindness ! this is going to be fun ! here 's to ten more years !

Female
918 posts

mythisea • 19 July 2023 at 9:32 AM

Booth #1:

I actually really like the Yeep haha A female Yeep was my first creature ever on EggCave back in 2009. It sadly did not survive, but the Yeep's and their adorableness have stayed in my heart ever since โค๏ธ

Booth #3:

https://eggcave.com/egg/2672767
If this lovely Kisagi is available, I'd be so grateful for it ๐Ÿ˜Š I missed out on getting one unfortunately but love the artwork.

Booth #4:

I don't think I have the Crest (Blu Stage 2) trinket travel! The colors are wonderful.

If any of these are already claimed, no worries!!

Female
361 posts

frosting • 20 July 2023 at 11:43 AM

@okami happy anniversary!! itโ€™s kinda cool how it (sort of) coincides with egg caveโ€™s lmao

Booth #1
the icenyro is cute, especially the 2nd stage! itโ€™s a cave common but i don't know if you can really call it underrated because itโ€™s #20 on the population ranking ๐Ÿ’€

Booth #2
hopefully i did the clocat justice lol
https://ibb.co/G2mbhFF

Booth #3
iโ€™d love to adopt your asto (https://eggcave.com/egg/2634066)!

Booth #4
could i have flying cookies if it isnโ€™t taken?

thank you for hosting this! โค๏ธ

Female
1,153 posts

valorieviolet • 20 July 2023 at 1:58 PM

@okami

Happy 10th Anniversary!!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
I absolutely adore that you still have your first creature from the Cave, it's so sweet!

My favorite underappreciated creature? Hmmm. I'm going to go with the Ringtail. Because it's a common and has been around almost forever, I think it's fair to say that most consistent users (minus the newbies) will leave the Ringtail eggs at the Cave. Also, now that I think about it, I don't recall ever seeing a Ringtail hoard... I would start one, but I already have a Yazan hoard @/peachy ๐Ÿ˜‹

Adult stage is my favorite stage! I love how it still has a youthful and playful appearance, even when it's all grown up. The golden rings around its tail are a nice touch, as well.

๐ŸŽจBooth #2: The Art Contest๐ŸŽจ
Really considering doing this, I just need to find the time!
Would you prefer if we make a new post with our submission or edit it in this one?

If it's still available, I would love to adopt Oro_-- the Oro! https://eggcave.com/egg/2719398
I checked the posts from other users, so I'm 99% sure no one has asked for it yet ^^

Slowly approaches the Gryp
"Thank you for sharing your glorious item stash with us, Furze! I would really like to take the Blue Baby Macaw Plushie from the pile. Please don't bite my hand off..."

Having these different booths with various activities was such a fun and unique idea!
I'm super excited to see what the last booth will bring ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 20 July 2023 at 2:03 PM

า“แดส€ แดแด‹แด€แดษช โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ FAVORITE PET SET โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
Kแด‡สแด„สœแด€ษชษด CแดสŸสŸแด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” สŸแดแด แด‡, แด…แด€ษชsส

Here is my entry for ๐ŸŽจBooth #2: The Art Contest๐ŸŽจ!
Photo and descriptions below, plus an 18 second video.

โ„ณ๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ โ„’ ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’
Sculpey III clay, acrylic paint, fixative, super glue, metal.

Photo: ibb.co/SVY5YVV
Video: youtube.com/shorts/I-VvC51OJkY

Clocat Burger
Layers of freshly picked clovers add a delightful crunch and flavor to this juicy cheeseburger.

Yazan Cake Roll
Soft vanilla bean sponge cake filled with an inky activated charcoal blackberry jam.

Zinzall Cookie
This lavender mixed berry cookie, crisp on the outside and soft on the inside, has the perfect partnership of floral and fruity.

Autuwl Ice Cream Cone
A freshly baked sugar cone loaded with maple ice cream. Yes, the leaf is edible!

Kambing Doughnut
Old fashioned yeast-raised doughnut featuring a coffee glaze and fresh blueberry cream decorations.

Yamamagan Cake
A subtly sweet raspberry cake featuring a fiery blend of chili and cayenne. Topped with black currant cream cheese frosting for a refreshing balance.

โœจBonus Mystery Mini Keychain!โœจ
You open up the blind box and receive...

Mini Clocat Cupcake
A tangy lemon cupcake topped with cream cheese mascarpone frosting and miniature clovers.

Female
2,774 posts

jlya • 20 July 2023 at 3:08 PM

@daisycat
Those are AMAZING! โค๏ธ You've got such a talent for art ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 20 July 2023 at 3:24 PM

@jlya
Thank you, you're so sweet! ๐Ÿฅน

Female
811 posts

natureluvr • 20 July 2023 at 5:01 PM

I would love to enter the CC raffle! My favorite pet on this site is Leoaquar and my favorite stage is the teenage stage? Where the wings are in the front ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
547 posts

levine • 20 July 2023 at 8:20 PM

@okami

For me it's got to be Polober child stage!! I love all the stages but child stage is just seriously so cute ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ I mean look at how fluffy they are! (honestly I'm not too sure if they're super overlooked or under-appreciated, but I don't really see many people talking about them ; ๐Ÿ˜‰

https://ibb.co/h721FDF i tried my best hehe
a painting yazan :> i was kinda inspired by your art booth description haha ^o^

I would really love to adopt FunnekiV the Funneki if it hasnt been taken yet :> tysmmm โค๏ธ

I would love to have Halloween Fairground Ferris Wheel please!

tysm for hosting this!! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Female
909 posts

icecream • 20 July 2023 at 10:48 PM

@okami
Thank you so much!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

64 posts

kittymimi • 20 July 2023 at 11:23 PM

@okami
Booth 1
My favorite overlooked creature is the baby stage wynerl because it looks cute
Booth 3
Can I please adopt the Gleggo?
Booth 4
I would like the flying cookies travel

Thank you for the giveaway

Female
760 posts

okami • 21 July 2023 at 1:01 AM

@bunnyshadow
Thank you! It's nice to see other longtime players still around too ๐Ÿ˜ธ Aw, the little paws of the last stage Pu are adorable ;-; Your raffle entry number is 19! Sending the Puffup and swarm of jellyfish shortly~

@sorrow
Thank you! Lol, that would be a fun minigame as long as the snawlers are cool with it or something. x3 Your raffle number is 20! Indigo gummy gems coming your way~

@mythisea
Aw no, poor lil' yeep! If only creature resurrection was a thing way back then. Your raffle number is 21! Kisagi and trinket travel coming shortly~

@frosting
Thank you! Yeah, I don't really remember anything egg cave birthday related when I first made my account, but maybe I missed out in cc or something by a few days xP I'd say the Icenyro could fall in the underappreciated category! I was in love with the design when it was first released- even got a child and teen stage frozen~ Your raffle number is 22! Ahhhhhh, like I said above I want to refrain from making comments on the art entries till that contest is decided, but omg โค๏ธ โค๏ธ Creature and item coming shortly~

@valorieviolet
Thank you! He even still has the original name I gave him x3 I tried changing it to something 'cooler' a while back, but it didn't feel right so he went back to Skyez lol. Ooo yeah, the ringtail! I feel like I remember someone having a hoard back when they were first released, but that seems lost by now. 0.0 Another Yazan hoard... yours is more powerful than my meager ~25 xD Your raffle number is 23!
For the art contest it'd be easier on my part if you make a new post, but I'll be double checking the old posts anyways, so whatever you're feeling. Creature and item being sent soon~

@daisycat
O_O I'm having the hardest near-impossible time not commenting on these contest entries the second I see them. XD Every entry is going to get a much more in depth reply at the end of the contest, but just wow. โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

@natureluvr
I don't think I've ever seen a frozen teenage Leoaquar around before, it is such a pretty creature! Your raffle number is 24!

@levine
Aw the child stage Polober is so innocent looking~ Your raffle number is 25! Creature and item will be sent shortly~

@kittymimi
The child stage Wynerl is so cute, definitely overshadowed by the adult stage! Your raffle number is 26! Creature and item will be sent shortly~

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 21 July 2023 at 2:20 AM

@okami

Youโ€™re welcome. Thank you as well! Yeah, the Pu is so adorable. ๐Ÿคฃ 19 is a pretty solid number, got it! ๐Ÿ‘

Female
918 posts

mythisea • 21 July 2023 at 8:21 AM

@okami You have no idea how often I've wished revival was able to save my very first creatures! The Yeep's name was Scotch lol I was thinking like scotch tape. I then had a sparktail that was my namesake, but alas it also succumbed to hunger.

Thank you for the kisagi and travel! โค๏ธ

Female
1,538 posts

romanjr370 • 21 July 2023 at 12:37 PM

Happy 10th anniversary @okami ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰!!!
Thank you so much for doing this fair it's really amazing, creative and unique ๐Ÿ˜Ž!
Here's to many more years ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰ !

Thanks so much for the ping ๐Ÿ“Œ!!!
My favorite overlooked creature is the Diablos, I think the last stage is honestly really cool and powerful ๐Ÿ˜Ž and I love snakes ๐Ÿ. The color scheme is great and most travels or trinkets look lovely with them.

If it's alright I'd love to have the Diablos, not sure if anyone's asked for them ๐Ÿ˜Š.
Hope the rest of your critters find loving homes as well โค๏ธ!

I'd love ๐Ÿ’• to get the Green Chameleon cupcake ๐Ÿง.
If it is alright and nobody asked for it ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐ŸŽ‰Booth #5: Daily Events๐ŸŽ‰
Yes please sounds really fun and interesting ๐Ÿ˜Š!! I'm definitely curious ๐Ÿง.

Thank so much for doing this amazing and creative giveaway โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ!!

Female
760 posts

okami • 21 July 2023 at 4:06 PM

@romanjr370
Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š The Diablos really doesn't get enough love, that sneaky little snek ๐Ÿ I remember they weren't too popular even when they were available in the cave back in the day. Your raffle number is 27! Little diablos and item will be sent shortly~

Female
2,993 posts

heatherm19 • 22 July 2023 at 2:58 AM

@daisycat Flipping WOW! Those are absolutely amazing, you are very talented! I love how creative you got with the idea, it wouldn't have ever occurred to me to make anything like that. โค๏ธ

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 22 July 2023 at 9:06 AM

@heatherm19
Thank you so much, I appreciate that! They were so fun to make. โค๏ธ

Female
1,361 posts

sartre • 22 July 2023 at 4:41 PM

@okami

[img]https://i.ibb.co/bgG4b2c/IMG-2228.jpg[/img]
This little cutie, It loves writing and reading books.๐Ÿฅฐ

Female
730 posts

lothar • 22 July 2023 at 10:41 PM

@okami
๐ŸŽ‰10 Years! It's amazing! Thank you for this event!

Booth#1
Arcweom! Especially the final stage. I love the shining runes and its color. And I am a fan of all kinds of dragon. When I enter this site I really really want to get one! (I did it yeah)

Booth#4
May I have the Ark City Bakery?

I'm curious about booth#5!

Female
1,153 posts

valorieviolet • 23 July 2023 at 2:49 AM

@okami

Finished my art submission a little after 1:30 AM... I hope you like it!!
I was kinda influenced by the Barbie movie to add a pink background and some sparkles lol

https://ibb.co/9gmwntM

Female
760 posts

okami • 24 July 2023 at 1:14 AM

@sartre @valorieviolet
Thank you for entering the art contest, both of your entries are so adorable! โค๏ธ

@lothar
Ooo the final stage of the Arcweom is so detailed and stunning! Your raffle number entry is 28! Item will be sent shortly!

7 posts

pidge • 24 July 2023 at 1:23 AM

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

UPDATES

Update one: Booth #5 is now open! Please see original post for details!

Update two: Booth #3 (creature giveaway) is now allowing users to pick a second pet to adopt from the "๐Ÿฐ" tab on @pidge

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 24 July 2023 at 1:35 AM

@okami It's official! Happy Anniversary!!! โค๏ธ 1๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ ๐Ÿฐ
๐ŸŽ‰ Booth # 5 - Day 1
I'd like to enter the random raffle for the Retired Valentines Event Bundle please ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edit: Whoops, didn't see the booth details on the upper part of the post T_T
My favorite creature would either be the Laika because it has the closest vibe to my real dog plus it was created to commemorate Laika the space dog, or the Smitten because I have a bias for my co-creation even though I'm a dog person XD