Ads covering the whole page...

in Problems & Bugs

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 1 October 2023 at 10:38 PM

haven't been able to get any usable data about them.
(most of the time I'm feeding from browsers I have ad blockers installed, but lately I've been borrowing a few that don't.)
I don't have the ability to take a screenshot enabled (one browser doesn't even have the option, or I end up forgetting and closing it out.)

So as the title says. Occasional ads covering the whole page. almost a daily occurrence now. Various products.

and I thought the ones that roll down were annoying. (maybe they are more annoying, but thankfully I haven't had any of them lately.)

Female
2,941 posts

heatherm19 • 2 October 2023 at 12:28 AM

Yikes, those are bad. I always use adblock (I figure I spend enough real money here to not feel bad about that), but I just used incognito mode to log in and almost immediately got a full-page ad.
Screenshot: https://postimg.cc/w7Yx08Xg
@Ian @mastergemma @jazzyleia

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 2 October 2023 at 1:15 AM

@heatherm19 Thank you so much for making the effort!
That is indeed the majority of the type I've been contending with. (had a new one last night. But that's one out of... I've lost count how many times I've had the type you posted.)

Female
2,557 posts

dragrawr • 2 October 2023 at 2:10 AM

Same issue here, it is so super annoying. Same with the drop down ones when I'm speed feeding. I think I may have gotten some virus at some point that i had to fix.

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 3 October 2023 at 8:20 PM

@snowywinter @heatherm19 @dragrawr

Thanks for reporting this! Investigating.