Bug Creature Suggestion: The Plushorp

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

How do we feel about the pinchy bug?

Female
391 posts

redflipflap • 15 October 2023 at 9:36 PM

Hello, hello again my fellow Arkians! I bring before you today another creature suggestion based on a creepy crawly. However! This one is lovable. 😊 Take a look!

Art: https://shorturl.at/bsEP4

Alternative link: https://imgur.com/a/0qj6dsK

About the Egg:

The Plushorp egg is surprisingly soft for an egg, but they're still fragile. It's best to keep these creatures out of a young one's reach, lest they accidentally mistake the egg for a plushie.

About the Creature:

Once the Plushorp hatches, it is still very fragile. It lives in a beanbag-like state as it explores its youth. These creatures take on a similar fragility to newborn humans, being oddly squishy and soft. As they grow, their exterior shell begins to form and harden. When they reach the adult stage, they do not form hard exteriors like most insect-related creatures, but they are soft and plush-like, yet still durable. One study has shown that young Arkians who grew up with the Plushorp as their first creature to take care of later went on to become entomologists.

Height: 0.3m
Weight: 4.61lbs
Habitat: Unknown

Thank you for takin' a look! Lemme know what you think! Tag ya friends!

Random pings: @daisycat @dragrawr @wonder404exe @lexicon

#redflipflapart

Non-binary
1,391 posts

provo7demons • 15 October 2023 at 9:40 PM

@redflipflap ADORABLE!!!! Absolutely adorable!! oh he's just a little guy! I want to hold him!

Female
1,729 posts

lexicon • 15 October 2023 at 9:41 PM

@redflipflap IM ACTUALLY CRYING ITS SO CUTE ;A;

also tag urself im "beanbag-like state"

Female
391 posts

redflipflap • 15 October 2023 at 9:43 PM

@provo7demons and for the low, low price of pestering mods $Free.99, you can do just that! (Assuming he would be a cave creature, i dunno) ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

@lexicon "crab bags and other bean beings" tag the squad tbh

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 15 October 2023 at 9:53 PM

@redflipflap I would absolutely LOVE to have one omggg ❤️
We can never have enough of plush/doll-themed pets!
This should go straight to Ian's list ^^

Female
1,290 posts

daisycat • 15 October 2023 at 10:01 PM

@redflipflap
I love it, Sarah!! What a squishy baby! The lil button eyes falling off... :,)
This color palette is giving me Plushie Buzz. 🧡💙 (I chose a Green Buzz as my first Neopet. 🥹)

I love lil creepers and plushies, so this is a win. c:

"It lives in a beanbag-like state as it explores its youth."
Same. *as I sit here like a melting potato on the couch lol soon to fuse and become one with the couch... a Couchy, if you will... yes... that's me in there...*

"As they grow, their exterior shell begins to form and harden."
Same.

Thank you for the ping! I always love your suggestions and descriptions. :-)

Though as a kid I wanted to be an entomologist when I grew up with my AOL username of BugLover91 I must say that entos would not study scorpions as they are not bugs :,) PLEASEDONTHURTME I still love this and I know it's a fantasy creature and anything goes in Arrrrrrkkkkkk I know iiiit's juuust a gaaaaaaaaaaame!!!!!! *falls off a cliff*

Female
391 posts

redflipflap • 15 October 2023 at 10:17 PM

@twinkle your kind words are too sweet!!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ thank you so much, im glad you like him!!

@daisycat okayokay but you see. a kid wouldn't know that, right? right, ya with me? so like. creepy crawly. bug. it makes sense in a kids brain and i totally did that intentionally >.> ...or something. ANYWHO. but ALSO PLUSHIE BUZZ VIBES IM SOBBING THIS IS THE HIGHEST COMPLIMENT T-T thank you for my life

more random pings, hi how are y'all: @bunnyshadow @natureluvr @christine13531

Female
916 posts

shirothekittehlover • 16 October 2023 at 1:34 AM

@redflipflap
La creatura
Bottom text

Female
2,544 posts

dragrawr • 16 October 2023 at 3:05 AM

@redflipflap you quite literally dont understand how much I *need* this thing, red. like seriously it is the cutest thing in the world. I think all of April should be the prank-like creatures like the Yorm and this, and the Couchy.

I demand it in my cove stage 2 frozen at ONCE

Female
391 posts

redflipflap • 19 October 2023 at 7:21 PM

@dragrawr i need the Yorm like YESTERDAY, you don't even KNOW bestie. but thank you for your kind words!! ❤️

319 posts

chihiro_sang • 23 October 2023 at 10:52 AM

Honestly, a plush scorpion pet is kind of hilarious.

Gender Nonconforming
218 posts

dibabeebees • 6 November 2023 at 10:29 AM

OK BUT I LOVE THIS

Female
391 posts

redflipflap • 6 November 2023 at 11:35 AM

@chihiro_sang thank you!!❤️

@dibabeebees DUDE HE LOVES YOU BACK