what month do you look forward to the most on egg cave ?

in Chit-Chat

Gender Fluid
51 posts

sliced • 5 November 2023 at 8:47 AM

i love October ! the cave eggs are extra spoopy !

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 5 November 2023 at 9:47 AM

February is nice because of the chocolate event and Valentine's Day creatures. 😊 I like that the chocolate event is where you help out other players in order to participate, I think that's sweet.

Female
1,734 posts

lexicon • 5 November 2023 at 10:04 AM

October - my FAVORITE season and I adore spooky creatures and the festivities ❤️
December - love the daily Advent Tree and getting a little treat each day 😊
January - creature release week is always fun! the innu was my absolute favorite CRW and I hoard them over at @dulce lol

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 7 November 2023 at 7:18 AM

October is my favourite, too. I'm a scary queen and love to see some creepy, cute, trisky creatures getting a moment to shine. I also really love December; I'm a sucker for Christmas festivities. Aside from that... I think, yeah, the February chocolate event is a lot of fun!

Female
2,724 posts

jlya • 7 November 2023 at 11:48 AM

Any months with events I always look forward to, but I especially love the months around the holidays because everything feels so peaceful and cheerful ❤️ Besides the fact it's Christmastime IRL ^^
I love the Gobbler hunt/Advent tree, so probably either November or December is my favorite. I adore the Eggcave background in the winter ❤️

Female
2,557 posts

dragrawr • 7 November 2023 at 2:07 PM

October, February, and December. Community is so strong then, and it makes me so happy.

Female
2,941 posts

heatherm19 • 7 November 2023 at 4:06 PM

I spent way too long thinking about my answer to this, lol. I think I have to say October because of the Halloween Fair. I just love that there are all these mini-games to play, I feel like the fair just gives a lot more to do during the month.

Female
1,147 posts

valorieviolet • 7 November 2023 at 4:34 PM

I look forward to January because of CRW! A week of brand new creatures? It' doesn't get much better than that! Except when they don't want to show themselves in the Cave lol. I've missed out on a few CRWs through the years, but now I'm dedicated to checking the Cave during that week every chance I get.

I also look forward to November, because we get the opportunity to earn CC from the Gobbler Hunt. It can be very time consuming and a tad frustrating at times, but making it on the leaderboards at the end is worth it!

Female
395 posts

redflipflap • 14 November 2023 at 1:18 PM

January! I go HOG WILD for Creature Release Week, and I can't wait to see what the Eggcave team comes up with this year!!!

Female
1,179 posts

ahgirltc • 14 November 2023 at 2:33 PM

I always look forward to December with Christmas vibes full on! Love the Advent tree and always curious to see Dec themed monthlies 😊

Female
228 posts

discordia • 15 November 2023 at 1:53 PM

Always Halloween, and December. Though I look forward to any sort of new creatures in May given it's my birth month.

Female
6 posts

ticci-codi • 19 November 2023 at 1:55 PM

October and December! I always love the seasonal eggs and events!

Female
118 posts

osean • 19 November 2023 at 2:58 PM

October

Non-binary
82 posts

renfri • 22 November 2023 at 8:12 PM

I like October and February, but December is pretty neat too for the stat boosts! 😊

Female
2,496 posts

mindassala • 24 November 2023 at 7:12 AM

December. I like the Advent tree. It's the least stressful event because there's no competition. 😊

Female
2,227 posts

ashlinnhi • 24 November 2023 at 8:27 AM

At the moment I'm super excited for December! The Christmas background is always very nostalgic for me, so I'm looking forward to seeing it around again (it's also a funny contrast to the hot Australian summer I'll be experiencing). Also keen for what the Advent Tree will have to offer this year 👀

Female
2,140 posts

cranberrycat1 • 24 November 2023 at 10:08 AM

October, February, and December, I am the most active around those months and I think the community engages more during those months

Non-binary
67 posts

endrolled • 26 November 2023 at 10:45 PM

this is my first year on egg cave, and i've never experienced december or february! they seem really cool, so i'm pretty hyped for them. october was fun, though the seed collecting got a little tedious for me... i guess that would be my favorite month so far, but that's very much subject to change!

234 posts

spookyfrog • 28 November 2023 at 3:26 AM

I'm really sad I missed the October event, it sounds like its fun. The December stuff seems exciting, as well as CRW and the Chocolate Exchange. but if I had to pick, I'd say October

Non-binary
1,417 posts

provo7demons • 28 November 2023 at 3:01 PM

I'm looking forward to the advent tree and CRW! So far though, my favorite month has been October 😃