Cake vs Pie

in Forum Games

Male
666 posts

     

veritaspunk • 2 days ago

247

I suppose cupcakes are nice, but pies are more versatile for me, savory and sweet, especially in the Autumn and Winter. Pies tend to dominate those seasons as I perceive it. People want pies on Thanksgiving, and during winter it's puddings or pies again :-P.

Male
128 posts

     

toebeans • 2 days ago

248

They feel heavier for me, and they're harder to eat more of. My favorite part is the buttered edges that are sweet and salty

Male
666 posts

     

veritaspunk • 2 days ago

I like richness though, I have a massive sweet tooth, as long as it's not granulated/sprinkled sugar on top, I'm fine.

That's why for cakes, when I do choose something like that, it would be cupcakes. It gets right to the point like a pie I find. Full cakes leaves my taste buds wading and stranded like I'm lost in an ocean. :-P.

247

Reply