Weird lag?

in Help & Questions

Deleted • 18 January 2024 at 2:02 AM

Hi, I'm experiencing a very weird lag (started yesterday) and I wanted to figure out If it's just my problem or If others are experiencing it too. 👀

What I'm experiencing is lag while feeding & navigating the site (some pages get stuck on loading and I have to manually F5 to refresh them), feed button stuck on loading as well when I press it, etc etc. Please do let me know If you're having the same issues (If not, then I need to check my internet lol). 🙏

1,037 posts

anarchy • 18 January 2024 at 2:05 AM

nah i don't think it's just your internet, it's been buggy for me all day too :[ i've been getting lag, images not loading, even the cloudflare error screen of death a few times, so feeding's been basically out of the question.

Female
2,934 posts

heatherm19 • 18 January 2024 at 2:15 AM

Same here, super laggy and getting a lot of time-outs. Even switched browsers to see if that helped, but nope.

Deleted • 18 January 2024 at 2:31 AM

Ahh thanks for confirming, you guys! Glad to hear it's not my internet (it would be an hassle to solve that lol). Then probably it's just yeeps hard at work. ✨

Female
2,553 posts

dragrawr • 18 January 2024 at 2:38 AM

very very laggy ;w; makes feeding quite difficult. It puts me in time-out too saying the page wont load.... thought it was just me XD

Female
584 posts

hinokazes • 18 January 2024 at 3:58 AM

Yeah, laggy for me as well, very annoying when wanting to adopt an egg that I plan to send to my uft account, cuz it's so much laggy I have to give it a random name and then waste 1K CE to give it the proper name because I'm scared the egg will disappear from the cave if the lag take too much time... (I usually don't remember the number of my last uft pets so... needed to check, but lag said no)

1,134 posts

hikanu • 18 January 2024 at 4:08 AM

I have noticed it too. Had to give up feeding one at a time and just open tons of tabs because loading each tab individually would take too long.

Don't know yet if it's better today. It seems to be playing nice for now.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 18 January 2024 at 4:22 AM

@sinthr @dragrawr @heatherm19 @anarchy

Thank you all for reporting. Unfortunately it's a server side issue so we can only wait for a solution. Continue refreshing the page and it'll eventually load.

Deleted • 18 January 2024 at 4:36 AM

@mastergemma thank you for the heads up ad thank you all for your hard work! 🙏 I'm sure it will be fixed eventually. ✨

Female
2,406 posts

ida92 • 18 January 2024 at 4:54 AM

@sinthr I did not experience this yesterday, but it happened a lot today. It only occured while feeding coves (but it started when I was feeding your cove specifically 😃 I fed mine earlier and everything was fine 😃).

Deleted • 18 January 2024 at 5:05 AM

@ida92 weird that you experienced it in my cove... or maybe not, because of the yeeps. 😝

Female
2,718 posts

jlya • 18 January 2024 at 11:42 AM

Same here! Thought it was just the windy weather or my internet. Glad it's not just me. Thanks @mastergemma ❤️