šŸ€ š—§š˜„š—¶š—»š—øš—¹š—²'š˜€ š—Ÿš˜‚š—°š—øš˜† š—„š—®š—³š—³š—¹š—² šŸ€ (WINNERS @ MAIN POST page 1)

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
2,218 posts

ashlinnhi • 1 week ago

whaaaa thank you so much for hosting!! ā¤ļø it was fun watching all the chaos LOL

Female
1,742 posts

minnie298a • 1 week ago

@twinkle
Thank you for hosting and for the prize.

And for the idea of how to conduct a possible future giveaway of my own.

Congratulations to the other winners.

Female
1,143 posts

valorieviolet • 1 week ago

@twinkle

Thank you for hosting and huge congrats to everyone who won ā¤ļø I was a bit nervous with how many numbers/entries there were, but seems like it all worked out for everyone in the end šŸ˜Š

Edit: Love how my comment about getting feeds for a creature made its way into that proof screenshot xD

Female
547 posts

levine • 1 week ago

@twinkle

Thank you so much for hosting this!!! ā¤ļøā¤ļø and thank you SO MUCH for the prize šŸ„ŗ
it was definitely really fun to take part in this raffle (and watch all the posts pop up XD)

congrats to all the other winners too!

Female
844 posts

sulvas • 1 week ago

Thank you for hosting it was fun having some little interactions with other users during the counting.

Female
361 posts

frosting • 1 week ago

WOW fr?? thanks so much omg i was NOT expecting this at all šŸ’€

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 1 week ago

@twinkle - Thank you very much, and thank you again for hosting.

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 1 week ago

this was so fun!! and chaotic haha šŸ˜‚ thank you for hosting this raffle @twinkle!ā¤ļø and congrats to all winners ^^šŸŽ‰

Female
1,930 posts

chaotictreat • 1 week ago

omg i won something!! offered, tysm! this was fun šŸ˜ø

Transsexual
138 posts

sonny • 1 week ago

WOW!!! i cant believe i won, i even got a kleebet, exactly what i wanted!!!! thank you sm for the giveaway!!! ā¤ļø

Female
1,572 posts

isis • 1 week ago

Congrats everybody! And thanks so much for hosting this!

Female
2,406 posts

ida92 • 1 week ago

@twinkle Thank you! ā¤ļø

1,037 posts

anarchy • 1 week ago

ahhhh thanks so much for hosting this!!! and congrats on passing your licensure exam wooo ā¤ļø

Female
897 posts

mythisea • 1 week ago

That was incredibly chaotic haha And all those prizes, but didn't get lucky this time. Congrats to all the winners ā¤ļø

Female
2,715 posts

jlya • 1 week ago

@twinkle
Thank you so much for hosting!! This was such an interesting contest ā¤ļø I can tell it must have been craziness for you to hand out prizes though xD Congrats to all the winners!

Female
2,552 posts

dragrawr • 1 week ago

@twinkle AAA YAY !!!! Iā€™m so excited I won :000 thank you so much this was SO fun

Female
41 posts

featherpelt • 1 week ago

@twinkle
OMG I DID NOT EXPECT TO WIN,, TYSM FOR HOSTING THIS THE CHAOS WAS SO FUNN