updated updated travels list - moved to fansite!

in General

Female
1,044 posts

     

myriadium • 7 October 2025 at 7:27 PM

hello halloween haunters,

i've recently felt the urge to catalogue everything on this site, and as such I was able to gather the names of all the travels for all your Travels of Terror needs:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRR9HwZEovr6lKWkfbDW2puWJU3IMvIbxPQIgmDfc9whjE29fam9ckAF4wZqQF4I6LyOY0xVKmoSgkt/pubhtml#gid=2107016497

please use the tabs at the bottom to filter through anything you may need it for, and of course use ctrl+F to search for specific letters if needed. i am also currently working on making a site that will expand more on these items and creatures, so stay tuned!

edit: also ignore the last two tabs lol they were for my other projects and i was too lazy to start a new sheet
edit: sheet is now embedded into my fansite, https://sites.google.com/view/cavegg/item-index/travels-alphabetized

Non-binary
3,180 posts

     

snowywinter • 7 October 2025 at 8:55 PM

oooh...
Thank you for tackling this!
and I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us with the website : )

Female
4,338 posts

     

heatherm19 • 7 October 2025 at 11:01 PM

Oh wow! That's quite the big project, can't wait to see the site! Thank you so much for the travels list!

Female
1,044 posts

     

myriadium • 8 October 2025 at 1:58 AM

@snowywinter yess, thank you so much for maintaining the travel list up till now! it actually gave me the idea to start the whole project!

@heatherm19 yippee, tysm!! let's just say i missed eggcavity...

Female
2,593 posts

     

minnie298a • 9 October 2025 at 7:47 PM

@myriadium
Thankyou very much for compiling this. I'm finding the extra sorting and tabs to be very helpful in cutting down the time taken in searching.

315 posts

     

snowwall • 9 October 2025 at 9:23 PM

Honestly, plain text was easier for me. Beats searching all of the names by myself, anyway, but I'm worried about future Halloweens!

See, I use an older browser. The newer the site, the more chances the site refuses to work (sometimes literally saying "nah, go away, browser too old, we can't guarantee functionality" on a website where I need to read 2 paragraphs of text that could be done with the original 1970s HTML and shown by a TI-83 or any modern toaster! :/ Cloudfalre is too prevalent and too full of itself... I'm certain 90% of the time it's a setting the owner didn't even notice, much less think about).

So, depending on what you build it with, I have a fair chance of seeing the info and buttons, but the buttons/filters won't be clickable. Or I'll see the info for a moment and then a piece of Javascript will finally load up and the whole page will go white. The latter is especially ironic when I try to read an article about supporting older browsers 😃 I do wish people would take "progressive enhancement" seriously, not just pay it lip service.

Female
1,044 posts

     

myriadium • 9 October 2025 at 9:45 PM

@minnie298a yay great! glad to hear 😃

@snowwall ooh thank you for letting me know about this! i might contact you thru PMs once i'm working on this because i actually don't know much about web dev; was just planning on using google sites to show everything off. if there's anything i can do to make the site visible for older browsers please let me know!

Non-binary
3,180 posts

     

snowywinter • 10 October 2025 at 11:16 AM

@myriadium
@snowwall

I was actually waiting to see if anyone else had issues, or if the work was a placeholder. As far as I knew I've never had a Google Doc not display properly before. I'm a bit embarrassed as I'm not as tech savvy as i used to be, but it's not displaying much on mobile. (And I *still* don't have my laptop fixed. I'm down to Eggcave being the only site it still goes to o.O)
Myridium, I'll DM you a link with the screenshot. (p.s. apologies for the zoned-out rambling.)

Update:
*facepalm* Thanks to Myriadium for pointing out the tabs are the words at the bottom of the page.
(yay *s* frazzled brain derps again.)

Female
4,916 posts

     

twilight_raptor • 10 October 2025 at 6:43 PM

@myriadium omg thank you so much for putting this together ❤️

Agender
5 posts

     

spaceinmyhead • 12 October 2025 at 6:31 AM

Woah this is actually really helpful thank you so much!!!

Male
9 posts

     

kriskokoev • 25 October 2025 at 10:26 AM

Can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on! 👀✨ Really curious about your next project!

Non-binary
3,180 posts

     

snowywinter • 4 days ago

Just wanted to give this a bump for Travels of Terror since I think this is the most updated Travels List.
(I haven't updated mine in two years and I definitely can't get to it this year.)

1 post

     

erlea • 3 days ago

I apologise in advance for any mistakes.
Names taken from the News Posts.
Newest at the top.
From October 1, 2026 to January 6, 2016

Bats And Red Eyes
Halloween Fair 20126
Witch Brewing A Pot
Symmetrical Pumpkin Frame
Castle Of Light In Darkness
Glowing Purple Spiders
Red Riding Hood Frame
Shining Butterflies
Dark Fairytale Moon
Stag Lumenward
Unicorn Pen
White Unicorn
Crooked Tower
Enchanted Fairy Pool
Mushroom Houses
Quadriga
Fissures And Fractures
Internal Eruption
Magma Chamber
Parasitic Cones
Effusive Eruption
Incandescent Cracks
Lava Frame
Lava Sky
Deep Sea Volcano
Intense Lava Flow
Lava Galaxy
Thunder Eruption
Alien Jellyfish
Clear Moonrise
Golden Galaxy
Moonrise Overlook
Rings Of A Glowing Planet
Solar Rising
Space Debris
The Color Spectrum
Alien Throne
Accretion Disk
Asteroid View
Massive Impact Site
Alien Face
Planetary Systems
The Green Beam
The Mothership
Garland Of Naharia
Moon Of Naharia
Naharian Lace
Naharian Swamp
Enchantmount Glyphs
Fairies Of Naharia
Forest Of Naharia
Seeing Eye Of Naharia
Enchantmount
Glowing Tree Glyphs
Marked Forest Gale
Tree Of Awakening
Achillean Pride Flag
Agender Pride Flag
Aroace Pride Flag
Aromantic Pride Flag
Asexual Pride Flag
Bisexual Pride Flag
Demiboy Pride Flag
Demienby Pride Flag
Demigirl Pride Flag
Demiromantic Pride Flag
Demisexual Pride Flag
Gayman Pride Flag
Genderfluid Pride Flag
Genderqueer Pride Flag
Gayman Pride Flag
Intersex Pride Flag
Lesbian Pride Flag
Nonbinary Pride Flag
Omnisexual Pride Flag
Pansexual Pride Flag
Polysexual Pride Flag
Progress Pride Flag
Rainbow Pride Flag
Sapphic Pride Flag
Transgender Pride Flag
Blurry Tornado
Cloud Curtains
Dark Seawaters
Dark Sky Light Clouds
Gray Raindrops
Red Sky Tornado
Sad Gray Cloud
Sea Of Colorful Umbrellas
Fire Lightning
Heavy Downpour
Ice Lightning
Storm Clearing Ahead
Crystalline Blizzard
Eye Of The Storm
F5 Tornado
Rubber Ducky Rainstorm
Cracking Magic Easter Egg
Painted Eggs In A Nest
Easter Holiday Bow
Easter Lace Over Flowers
Glowing Eggs With Magic
Patterned Fake Bunny
Easter Dessert With Icing
Easter Picnic
Easter Pinwheels
Flowers And The Bees
Blue Hatched Egg
Carrots Abundance
Double Bunny Ears
Three Curious Bunnies
Clover Circle
Clover Up Close
Left Clover Band
Patrick's Golden Sparkles
Cracked Rainbow
Patrick's Circles
Rainbow Ocular Blast
Sparkling Grass
Glowing Clover
Gold And Green
Lucky
Shimmering Spring Butterfly
Finding The Gold
Irish Celebrations
Journey To The Gold
Spring Kite
Golden Heart In Chocolate
Gooey Chocolate Frame
Sparkling Pink Heavens
Three By Three Chocolates
Dripping Paint Heart
Tree Of Hearts
Tunnel Vision Heart
White Butterfly On Pink
Large Igloo
Snowflake Gradient Design
Snowy Rolling Hills
The Magic Flake
Dark Aurora Borealis
Icy Stalacites
Web Of Ice
Winterscape
Ice Lace
Iceberg Northern Lights
The Snowy Wolf
Wispy Ice Heaven

Female
505 posts

     

megamisama90 • 1 day ago

@myriadium will those above my comment be put in the list? I thought I was going crazy as I couldn't figure out the latest TT.

Female
1,044 posts

     

myriadium • 1 day ago

@megamisama90 @erlea @snowywinter hi guys, thanks for reminding me of this. I'm no longer in charge of updating the travels of terror list (mostly cus it's a lot of work and I don't feel like it lol, i redirect a lot of the effort to cavegg or actually feeding), but if anyone wanted an updated 4oct2026 list of travel names for them to organize themselves/share, here's the link to download the csv:

https://filebin.net/2fdryg13t87e8cno

(this file expires in 6 days so lmk if you wanted me to put it back up)

Non-binary
3,180 posts

     

snowywinter • 1 day ago

Thanks for sharing that with all of us @myriadium!

And yeah, it is a lot of work. When I first arrived here it seemed like every year someone different would pick up the reigns. It's amazing digging through old posts and finding how many consecutive years the community kept it going.

Not wanting to do it is a perfectly acceptable reason for not doing this task. < 3

Female
505 posts

     

megamisama90 • 7 hours ago

@myriadium right, of course! Umm how to add stuff to the list? I don't understand it at all. Downloading just shows the list in black background. There's no button to add stuff.

Female
1,044 posts

     

myriadium • 7 hours ago

@megamisama90 it's not a shared document lol, you download the csv file, which is just a list of items, and you can open it in Excel or Google Sheets for you to filter. Adding things will just be on your own computer, no one else would be able to see it.

Female
505 posts

     

megamisama90 • 7 hours ago

Ah haha my bad @myriadium. Is there a way to add stuff to the list somehow. I like to use the fansite you made and it would be nice, I think, for others to have access to it too?

Female
1,044 posts

     

myriadium • 7 hours ago

@megamisama90 the public list on the fan site is the most recent, so it already has all the names of the travels on the site. the csv file I provided is just for your personal use, because you can use Google sheets or Excel to better filter what you need for tot!

I have thought about giving access to other ppl so they can edit it when I'm busy, but I'm wary of allowing anyone on the Internet to make changes on the spreadsheet since a bad actor can really mess it up (and I spent weeks compiling all the data myself lol, that would be a waste of effort). the alternative is adding a few active players to keep the sheet updated, but ppl are understandably hesitant to give out their email to a stranger online haha

Female
505 posts

     

megamisama90 • 6 hours ago

@myriadium ah okay. Sorry I'm not good with stuff like this. Excel is my worst nightmare xD Thank you for your hard work!

I understand that. Before, when I was more active I would've volunteered but now as everyday is like, do I have time, and I'm more not that active. It would be waste on me and on others if I took the job while not here that much.

Non-binary
3,180 posts

     

snowywinter • 6 hours ago

I don't know why... but I never thought of that before... it would be SO much easier for us all to maintain a list if it was in a shared document >.<
(Or maybe i did but was also hesitant because someone could so easily mess it up, and I am SO OCD about using the alphabetizing system the libraries use for fiction.)
but yeah... I'm wary of hopping on one of those, especially since now our logins here are going to be email based instead of usernames.

Female
1,044 posts

     

myriadium • 6 hours ago

@snowywinter haha...theoretically we should be getting those login updates any time now....

Reply