Please bring back drag and drop cove list organization!

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
1,471 posts

     

daisycat • 14 September 2026 at 4:45 PM

Reposting my original drag 'n' drop cove list topic from 2023 since it got locked.

Please show your support here if you'd appreciate being able to arrange your creatures by dragging and dropping them, rather than the current numbering system. You can mention why you'd prefer it or simply post "+1" or "support".

Also, this might sound wild to some, but what if instead of five cove lists as the limit... we could have six cove lists? Or more?!

Here are all the players who vote in favor of drag and drop organization. I've added the players from my previous topic as well. If you'd like to be removed from the list, please let me know~

1. daisycat
2. heatherm19
3. kataclysm
4. ashlinnhi
5. myriadium
6. snowywinter
7. frankenstein
8. raccoon
9. sonny
10. provo7demons
11. cageheart
12. merit
13. pjbuzzy
14. dragrawr
15. nenielsen
16. jarsha
17. isis
18. watercress

Demigirl
320 posts

     

merit • 14 September 2026 at 4:52 PM

I'm deeply in favor of both drag and drop and one more cove list. Just one, please? (More would be fine, but a single extra would go a long way.)

Female
1,873 posts

     

pjbuzzy • 14 September 2026 at 9:06 PM

pleeaaasseeeeee

Female
3,103 posts

     

dragrawr • 14 September 2026 at 11:27 PM

Big big support !!!!!

Female
1,471 posts

     

daisycat • 1 week ago

Thank you everyone for the support! :-D

Also, feel free to give your input on @/nenielsen's topic Best Strategies to Organize Your Cove / Design Inspo.

Female
1,029 posts

     

nenielsen • 1 week ago

Bring back? You mean it used to be a thing? I can't remember lol this is my first time back in like 10 years. But YES because I'm over here aquiring creatures left and right and it's such a huge task to add them into my list ordered by species. I would love to have the ability to sort by species actually because that is such a simple thing that is so hard to live without.

Female
1,471 posts

     

daisycat • 1 week ago

@nenielsen
Yes, apparently it used to be a thing! :-o Some users that experienced it talk about it on my original topic.

I'm hoping we can either get it back as an option, in addition to numbering, or just as a total replacement. I know people have their preferences so both could probably be better.

Female
161 posts

     

jarsha • 1 week ago

I'd love both options, as drag and drop doesn't often work well on my tablet in other pet collecting games like this, which is where I play from. Usually drag and drop just drags my screen around rather than whatever item I'm trying to select. Being able to have two options would benefit everyone, no matter what device they use, and this appears to be something people have wanted again for a while now.

Female
1,750 posts

     

isis • 5 days ago

Yes, please add me to the list of supporters. Organizing as it is now, is such a pain for larger lists. As Jarsha said, having both options available seems like a nice way to keep everyone happy

Non-binary
44 posts

     

watercress • 5 days ago

please god yes. And more ways to sort items like being able to make folders or at least tabs to sort by shop!! And why can you only search one word when searching thru the items database??

Female
1,471 posts

     

daisycat • 5 days ago

@watercress
We posted on each other's topics at like the same time! XD
You can use quotes around a word or phrase you want to search, if that's what you mean. :-)

Reply