You do not have Javascript enabled on your browser. To play, you will need to enable Javascript otherwise things won't work. To enable it,
click here for instructions
.
Cash Shop
Explore
Shop
Games
Social
Log In
Register
Cash Shop
Explore
The Cave (Adopt)
The Archives
Items Database
World Map
Mysterious Asteroid
Ark City
Adoption Center
SAR Center
Leila
Leila Oasis
Shop
Trades Center
Auctions
User Shops
Tim's Food Shoppe
Thief Shop
Donations Center
General Food Store
Travel Agency
Toy Shop
The Bakery
Bean Sack
Leila Library
Trinket Travels
Finley's Flavors
Games
Monthly Challenge
Site Trivia
Wall of Sandrodons
Alkub Racing
Lottery
Quests
Social
Site Blog
Forums
Leaderboards
CDWC
Click Exchange
Player Guide
Log In
Register
The Cave (Adopt)
The Archives
Items Database
World Map
Mysterious Asteroid
Ark City
Adoption Center
SAR Center
Leila
Leila Oasis
Monthly Challenge
Site Trivia
Wall of Sandrodons
Alkub Racing
Lottery
Quests
Trade Center
Auctions
User Shops
Galleries
Tim's Food Shoppe
Thief Shop
Donations Center
General Food Store
Travel Agency
Toy Shop
The Bakery
Bean Sack
Leila Library
Trinket Travels
Finley's Flavors
Site Blog
Forums
Leaderboards
CDWC
Click Exchange
Player Guide
Back
Forum: Welcomes & Introductions
New here? Introduce yourself. Returning user? We'll welcome you back!
Search
Everything
•
eCode
•
Rules
Create New Topic
1
2
...
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
...
359
360
Topic
# Replies
Latest
Hi! im new!!
By
willows-serenity
, February 22, 2016
2
22 Feb 2016
By
izziebee1017
Hi! I'm new
By
crystaldemonscar
, February 22, 2016
1
22 Feb 2016
By
Deleted
Hey everybody, newbie & search 4 friends
By
sanuya
, February 22, 2016
1
22 Feb 2016
By
jadeash
heheheheheheeeeeeey
By
chiliphantlump
, February 21, 2016
1
21 Feb 2016
By
poptarts
Hello, I'm New!
By
jadeleigh
, February 21, 2016
1
21 Feb 2016
By
jadeash
Have I introduce myself..
By
xxshadowclawxx
, April 16, 2013
6
20 Feb 2016
By
edarb1
I'm not new, but...
By
dragon_collector
, February 20, 2016
1
20 Feb 2016
By
andreita
Hello, I am new!!
By
supernaturalchic
, February 15, 2016
7
20 Feb 2016
By
cupquakequeen18
Back -crying noises-
By
sakuravixen
, February 11, 2016
5
20 Feb 2016
By
sakuravixen
Hello!
By
honeysucklebee
, February 14, 2016
2
20 Feb 2016
By
Deleted
hizies
By
mysticalbaby622
, February 14, 2016
1
20 Feb 2016
By
sparklefox
Please send me friend request. Im new here
By
haveabamboo
, February 18, 2016
1
20 Feb 2016
By
sparklefox
Hey I'm new I think..
By
tiviandpowermad
, February 18, 2016
2
20 Feb 2016
By
sparklefox
myself
By
yinyeesheng
, February 19, 2016
1
20 Feb 2016
By
sparklefox
Hello
By
illyandra
, February 19, 2016
1
20 Feb 2016
By
sparklefox
Hello, I'm new
By
quietleah
, February 19, 2016
3
20 Feb 2016
By
sparklefox
Just joined
By
lexirockstar13
, February 19, 2016
2
20 Feb 2016
By
sparklefox
Hello!
By
thedeath
, February 18, 2016
0
18 Feb 2016
By
thedeath
Friends
By
born2b_59
, February 17, 2016
1
18 Feb 2016
By
haveabamboo
hello, I'm new
By
gizmokat
, February 17, 2016
0
17 Feb 2016
By
gizmokat
Hey...
By
joe3leroy
, February 17, 2016
2
17 Feb 2016
By
joe3leroy
Hello, all!
By
auracleofbacon
, February 16, 2016
1
16 Feb 2016
By
raccoon
Hai NERDS. I'm new.
By
libiwolfi
, February 15, 2016
6
16 Feb 2016
By
reality
How do you highlight peoples names so you can click them?
By
qerrat
, February 14, 2016
4
15 Feb 2016
By
mastergemma
Hi, I'm new!
By
scarlettfallenwolf
, February 15, 2016
2
15 Feb 2016
By
fakeworld
Just another newbie
By
flair
, February 11, 2016
6
15 Feb 2016
By
thedeath
I'm new!!!
By
evergreen
, February 12, 2016
5
14 Feb 2016
By
bgunny
Hi, I'm a newbie.
By
dragonbano
, February 14, 2016
3
14 Feb 2016
By
thedeath
The four steps
By
qerrat
, February 14, 2016
0
14 Feb 2016
By
qerrat
Hello!
By
honeysucklebee
, February 14, 2016
1
14 Feb 2016
By
lykhaos117
1
2
...
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
...
359
360
Log In
Register