Forum: Welcomes & Introductions

New here? Introduce yourself. Returning user? We'll welcome you back!

Topic # Replies Latest
I'm new!
By thedeergod, September 13, 2015
1 13 Sep 2015
By puzzletrouble
Hi
By jas, September 12, 2015
1 12 Sep 2015
By queens
Since I have to...
By nikkiblaze, September 12, 2015
2 12 Sep 2015
By nikkiblaze
Hello
By tonydinosaurs, September 11, 2015
4 11 Sep 2015
By tonydinosaurs
BeMyFriend
By anglers, September 10, 2015
1 11 Sep 2015
By sparklefox
It's making me do this...
By xerneaswarriors, September 11, 2015
1 11 Sep 2015
By gymnastics001
Brand New here!
By werewolf545, September 9, 2015
2 10 Sep 2015
By werewolf545
Gifts for Newbies
By yellowgrapefruit, July 23, 2015
20 9 Sep 2015
By werewolf545
MayLin24,RoseJin24 and Miu_Angel Friend Requests
By maylin24, September 9, 2015
3 9 Sep 2015
By Orderedchaos
New. now what?
By mystikowl, September 9, 2015
3 9 Sep 2015
By hayleysmith
New collecter of the eggs ;)
By hollydolly502, September 9, 2015
1 9 Sep 2015
By manadragonmagic
Hi
By iammil, September 7, 2015
7 9 Sep 2015
By shara
Feed our critters and we'll feed yours!
By pipsqueak, September 4, 2015
4 8 Sep 2015
By netherling
Hi I am new to this game sorry if I miss spell any thing I am not a good speller I love hatching things I am in to anime to
By maylin24, September 7, 2015
1 7 Sep 2015
By Orderedchaos
Hi im new!!!!
By Deleted, September 6, 2015
6 7 Sep 2015
By Deleted
Hi guys im new!!!
By nanio29, September 5, 2015
8 6 Sep 2015
By sparklefox
Hi. I'm a newb :/
By irish_potatoes, September 6, 2015
3 6 Sep 2015
By Deleted
Hi ^-^
By mallow, September 1, 2015
5 5 Sep 2015
By leafmelody
Hello, i'm new here and I love to chat and look at eggs!
By mintysnowflakes, September 5, 2015
9 5 Sep 2015
By Deleted
HI animal rescuers
By protectorsilverstar, September 5, 2015
1 5 Sep 2015
By sparklefox
New to the site!
By trilobite, September 4, 2015
3 4 Sep 2015
By trilobite
Hello
By Deleted, September 2, 2015
5 3 Sep 2015
By Deleted
Hi there
By donnti, August 31, 2015
6 2 Sep 2015
By samantha1103
Hi i'm new
By weechu, September 2, 2015
1 2 Sep 2015
By wolffey
Hey ^^
By swanlake, September 2, 2015
2 2 Sep 2015
By wolffey
Hiya guys
By whisperwillow1980, September 1, 2015
3 1 Sep 2015
By johnashan12
Hello folks! I'm new here ^^
By bubble_deer, August 30, 2015
3 1 Sep 2015
By sparklefox
hi
By sabeeh, August 30, 2015
1 31 Aug 2015
By sparklefox
HERE IS MY PROFILE
By maylin24, August 31, 2015
2 31 Aug 2015
By Orderedchaos
HOW DO I FIND OUT IF THE EGGS ARE OR ARE NOT INMORTAL
By maylin24, August 30, 2015
3 31 Aug 2015
By ghostyman04