Forum: Welcomes & Introductions

New here? Introduce yourself. Returning user? We'll welcome you back!

Topic # Replies Latest
HI I AM NEW TO THIS GAME SORRY IF I MISS SPELL ANY THING I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER I LOVE HATCHING THINGS I AM IN TO ANIME TO
By maylin24, August 24, 2015
9 31 Aug 2015
By ghostyman04
Old and Forgotten 0.0
By bloodshadows, August 30, 2015
1 30 Aug 2015
By iceiceice
Hello
By johnashan12, August 30, 2015
1 30 Aug 2015
By shrimp
Hi I'm New!
By unirainbowkitty, August 30, 2015
5 30 Aug 2015
By unirainbowkitty
I WILL FEED ANYONE'S PETS ON HERE AND ANYONE CAN FEED MY PETS ON HERE TO
By maylin24, August 29, 2015
2 29 Aug 2015
By jazzyleia
Anyone Online?
By puzzletrouble, August 29, 2015
0 29 Aug 2015
By puzzletrouble
Hi
By shelby5758, August 28, 2015
1 29 Aug 2015
By sparklefox
Hey-o!
By viki123, August 29, 2015
3 29 Aug 2015
By viki123
Hi
By shelby5758, August 28, 2015
1 29 Aug 2015
By hk225
Hi
By cupcake67, August 28, 2015
4 29 Aug 2015
By cupcake67
hi
By qwerty1234, August 28, 2015
4 29 Aug 2015
By oreo321
Yo! I'm new ówò
By impossible, August 18, 2015
10 28 Aug 2015
By impossible
Hi der
By b00merd0g, August 15, 2015
7 28 Aug 2015
By b00merd0g
Hi every won :D
By brownblaze, August 22, 2015
14 28 Aug 2015
By brownblaze
hello. Totally new
By purplesquidling, August 4, 2015
5 28 Aug 2015
By firedawn
Hello!
By chocolatechip, August 6, 2015
6 28 Aug 2015
By firedawn
im new
By horselover14294, August 15, 2015
5 28 Aug 2015
By firedawn
Hello
By bobkat806, August 16, 2015
4 28 Aug 2015
By firedawn
Hi! I'm new, Could anyone help me hatch my Cantik?
By oreo321, August 15, 2015
10 28 Aug 2015
By firedawn
hello
By claycrab23, August 16, 2015
3 28 Aug 2015
By firedawn
I'm new, help level up?
By s_o_u_l, August 15, 2015
2 28 Aug 2015
By firedawn
Hi! I'm New!
By _aolen_, August 14, 2015
6 28 Aug 2015
By firedawn
Hello
By adopt_trade, August 18, 2015
4 28 Aug 2015
By firedawn
Hello People...
By somethingcats, August 17, 2015
4 28 Aug 2015
By firedawn
HI
By goddessofthewolf, August 5, 2015
6 28 Aug 2015
By firedawn
Hello! ( Olá )
By gdlvbr05, August 18, 2015
4 28 Aug 2015
By firedawn
hola!
By imakeclay, August 19, 2015
7 28 Aug 2015
By firedawn
hi i ish new lol
By lilith_hunter, August 20, 2015
3 28 Aug 2015
By firedawn
hiii all youze peoplez!!!
By onjay, August 19, 2015
5 28 Aug 2015
By firedawn
Excited to be here!
By omniverse, August 20, 2015
8 28 Aug 2015
By firedawn