Forum: Welcomes & Introductions

New here? Introduce yourself. Returning user? We'll welcome you back!

Topic # Replies Latest
hello
By foxy-blade, August 7, 2015
0 7 Aug 2015
By foxy-blade
hi i guess
By stormfront, August 5, 2015
1 6 Aug 2015
By sparklefox
I need some friends and advice...
By nalamimi, July 29, 2015
4 5 Aug 2015
By nalamimi
I Welcome Myself To All :3
By kitzzkatz, May 29, 2015
29 5 Aug 2015
By hk225
Hi!
By modoglover, August 4, 2015
2 5 Aug 2015
By sparklefox
I'm new..
By huggablekawaii, August 4, 2015
2 5 Aug 2015
By sparklefox
hello I'm new
By chaotichysteria, August 4, 2015
1 5 Aug 2015
By sparklefox
Newish person, Need friends!
By jessica62442, August 4, 2015
8 4 Aug 2015
By jirachiwishmaker
Hello!
By delphyne, August 3, 2015
3 4 Aug 2015
By ikaruraichu
Hello
By tansyanne, August 3, 2015
3 3 Aug 2015
By thedarkarcher
hi
By cheri22222, August 2, 2015
2 3 Aug 2015
By leafmelody
Hello!, i new to egg cave!
By arzurikun, August 2, 2015
3 3 Aug 2015
By leafmelody
Another Newbie, Looking for Friends!
By maxineskye, August 1, 2015
3 3 Aug 2015
By leafmelody
Hello :)
By talkativeparrot, August 1, 2015
3 3 Aug 2015
By leafmelody
Hi, I am new to Egg Cave.
By jitters, August 1, 2015
12 3 Aug 2015
By leafmelody
Hi?
By kawaru, July 23, 2015
5 3 Aug 2015
By sugarsprig
Konnichiwa Minna- san!
By ikaruraichu, August 1, 2015
2 2 Aug 2015
By ikaruraichu
Hi I'm new returning user
By little, August 1, 2015
7 2 Aug 2015
By little
Need friends
By kawaiirosely, July 26, 2015
3 1 Aug 2015
By maxineskye
Help for Clicks!
By jessica62442, July 31, 2015
1 1 Aug 2015
By sodabearjess
Hello!
By fayne, July 31, 2015
5 1 Aug 2015
By leafmelody
Beginner
By twinx, July 28, 2015
10 31 Jul 2015
By nalamimi
Hello
By helcl13, July 31, 2015
1 31 Jul 2015
By webkinzer
Hello, I'll be joining from now on~
By kagekuronekonm, July 27, 2015
2 31 Jul 2015
By naked-snakes-box
Trying this site out.
By fierywyrm, July 30, 2015
2 31 Jul 2015
By sparklefox
So I made this side account...
By who, July 28, 2015
6 29 Jul 2015
By who
Could you do me a favor, which is the whole game, and click these please?
By kagekuronekonm, July 27, 2015
0 27 Jul 2015
By kagekuronekonm
Back after many years!
By candy_girl_1298, July 26, 2015
3 27 Jul 2015
By Ian
uh
By msdot14, July 27, 2015
1 27 Jul 2015
By leafmelody
Hey...
By carrotbae, July 26, 2015
3 26 Jul 2015
By holloween