Forum: Welcomes & Introductions

New here? Introduce yourself. Returning user? We'll welcome you back!

Topic # Replies Latest
Favourite Things
By miniscientist, February 4, 2015
6 26 Feb 2015
By mastergemma
Hey, I'm Lizzie :)
By dw_side, February 25, 2015
5 25 Feb 2015
By lykhaos117
Hi, I'm new!
By Deleted, February 22, 2015
4 25 Feb 2015
By asiramx
Ayo
By zacherdoodle15, February 24, 2015
2 24 Feb 2015
By zacherdoodle15
Herro!
By swagrid, February 23, 2015
1 24 Feb 2015
By ivee
Hello!
By katurie, February 22, 2015
2 23 Feb 2015
By kschr26
Hello
By hawkeye, February 21, 2015
6 22 Feb 2015
By hawkeye
Hi, I'm new!
By Deleted, February 22, 2015
2 22 Feb 2015
By april__
welcome
By minecraft12, February 22, 2015
2 22 Feb 2015
By shelby
Precious babies, hello!
By chibibluishi, February 21, 2015
3 21 Feb 2015
By jurassicshark
Hello!
By summerpd, February 20, 2015
3 21 Feb 2015
By cloudpuff
Intro
By misospicy, November 28, 2010
7 21 Feb 2015
By suzakuryan
Hello New Friends!
By cloudpuff, February 20, 2015
7 20 Feb 2015
By cloudpuff
Hello everyone !
By edelfen, February 20, 2015
3 20 Feb 2015
By thedarkarcher
Hello to everyone....I'm a NEWBIE!
By phoenix84, February 20, 2015
9 20 Feb 2015
By shelby
heart exchange and friends
By gldade86, February 19, 2015
0 19 Feb 2015
By gldade86
Hello world :)
By ivee, February 19, 2015
1 19 Feb 2015
By dionaea
I kind of have no idea what's going on
By shadowxmagic, February 18, 2015
3 19 Feb 2015
By shelby
Hello there!
By cashmere, February 17, 2015
2 18 Feb 2015
By thedarkarcher
'Hoy there!
By majora, February 17, 2015
8 17 Feb 2015
By iceiceice
hello qnd looking for friends to add
By serenitychan, February 17, 2015
2 17 Feb 2015
By shysatarel
Heyoo
By tferrooni, February 17, 2015
1 17 Feb 2015
By shysatarel
Hi
By randaree15, February 17, 2015
1 17 Feb 2015
By fakeworld
im new not blue
By thedarkstar, February 16, 2015
2 16 Feb 2015
By thedarkstar
DO NOT CLICK.
By lycoria, February 15, 2015
4 16 Feb 2015
By zanabean
HELLO!
By shilo, February 16, 2015
1 16 Feb 2015
By shelby
Hi
By spazz1226, February 16, 2015
2 16 Feb 2015
By spazz1226
hi I'm new so I want to tell you about myself
By horse7898, February 16, 2015
1 16 Feb 2015
By shelby
hi I new to this game
By thedarkarcher, February 16, 2015
4 16 Feb 2015
By thedarkarcher
Hello all im new and looking for friends
By Deleted, February 16, 2015
2 16 Feb 2015
By funyarinpa