Re-release Tines?

in Site Feedback & Ideas

106 posts

foo • 2 January 2012 at 3:02 PM

Do you think Ian should?
He said no more re-releases but he said that before this one.
All you have to do is say yes or no and your reason.
Please don't post without a reason...
Then your opinion isn't expressed.
We don't want that(:
Example;

Yes.

But only if it was like this one.
For 12 hours on Valentines day.
And if they get rid of the twins glitch...
There wouldn't be so many re-release critters if that problem was fixed /:

Deleted • 2 January 2012 at 3:04 PM

No, because i dont want to see Tines everywhere😋

Yes, but only if the glitch is fixed and maybe instead of 12 hours 1-7? XD

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 2 January 2012 at 3:05 PM

Well, the rarity would skyrocket downward, and then they would lose rarity, and then it would be tine pandemonium like with the old christmas ones... If only a few, as in, less than 20 were given out, it would be fine by me, but the forum livepulse was a little nuts with a bunch of foos and florn trades.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 2 January 2012 at 3:05 PM

And some way to cut down on cheating?

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 2 January 2012 at 3:06 PM

No.

Because Ian said he never would.
And this was an exception with the 09ers.
Too many people complained...
😸

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 2 January 2012 at 3:07 PM

No. There was enough whining and complaining over the Christmas re-releases. Can you imagine the sheer amount of hate/complaining that would be generated by the people who didn't like/missed a tine re-release? It would probably be enough to discourage anyone from ever running a website again.

Female
2,595 posts

maineen • 2 January 2012 at 3:08 PM

yes,

only if ian gets rid of the glitch, but I may also want it to be less than 12 hours

also it will make many users happy (including me xDD)

but many people would also complain, like they did with the 09 eggs.....

106 posts

foo • 2 January 2012 at 3:10 PM

I don't think there will be as much commotion...
I saw much more happy people than mad.
I was mad but I got over it.

Deleted • 2 January 2012 at 3:11 PM

It stupid.

People complain and when they leave people start whining saying Ian should of let them stay longer >.<

Deleted • 2 January 2012 at 3:12 PM

Hmmmm....I understand both sides, the yes one, and the no one...... I wouldn't have a problem, ot would be cool, and the rarity wouldn't plummet like completely, since trust me, people would probably be super picky XD and only a certain amount released, or maybe released for just an hour😊
No, because I don't want to see the complaints😋 the ones where nobody got anything, or missed it or that crap😋 and the ones where people would be hunting down the Eggcave staff with guns and nogars, looking for their blood for releasing the tines again XP

Male
1,842 posts

harrypotter123698 • 2 January 2012 at 3:12 PM

Yes, because Egg Cave isn't all about rarity of eggs. It's about if you like the creature or not. 😊 So for me, yes.

Pangender
2,149 posts

sky • 2 January 2012 at 3:14 PM

Yes and no. People will end up getting angered for many different reasons and the Livepulse will once again be flooded with icky topics. BUT I think they should because a lot of users who own Tines are REALLY attached to them and aren't willing to trade them away, no matter what offers they get, maybe it'll be the same for a lot of other users if they were re-released. I don't like how everything is based off of rarity, everyone DID say, "They're just pixels".

106 posts

foo • 2 January 2012 at 3:15 PM

@harrypotter123698
+1(:

Deleted • 2 January 2012 at 3:17 PM

Actually, I just realized, ian's got the right to rerelease anything except cc's😊 that, and this would get more things to use to trade for monthlies😊
If somebody doesnt like it, they don't need to get one XD

@foo it's all right to get mad, as long as you don't stay mad;)

Female
762 posts

thursdays_dove • 2 January 2012 at 3:39 PM

I say yes (even though Ian said never again), because I think it'd be great to give newbies a chance to get a Tine since it's so coveted! Maybe if instead of it being in the cave, if it was some sort of a challenge to get it, or a raffle, or something that would help keep the rarity down.

7,923 posts

hayz • 2 January 2012 at 3:41 PM

NEVERRR XD

Female
864 posts

sprite • 2 January 2012 at 5:19 PM

I say yes, but only re-released in the cash shop.

To be honest after all the hatefulness from the last one I doubt it will happen. Sure a lot ended up being happy, but I was just shocked at how rude people were being towards Ian. In the end they prospered a great deal from the re-release. Then decided to change their tune.

106 posts

foo • 2 January 2012 at 7:35 PM

@luvmykids244
I was more mad that Ian lied than the actual release.
He lies so much.
He said Egg Cave would always be free,
And having cc is like the only way to get anything decent on the site.
I can't think if more examples off the top of my head...

Deleted • 2 January 2012 at 7:37 PM

No because I'm getting a tine. XD

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 2 January 2012 at 7:38 PM

@foo
Ian said he was never, ever, ever going to re-release another creature ever again. 😊

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 2 January 2012 at 7:38 PM

no because i really don't want to see the value go down and i don't want everyone being mad because they didn't get one

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 2 January 2012 at 7:38 PM

@foo
Ian said it would be free meaning you wouldn't have to pay to play. It's still free c:

He made an exception and there was a huge uproar~
it was supposed to be a surprise, not a lie 😱

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 2 January 2012 at 7:41 PM

NO.

Rarity=downward plunge. Not as special anymore.

I would take extreme offense. I would quit. Oh, and I'd keep all my creatures, just for spite. Call me stupid. I don't care.

Ian promised he wouldn't. I'd lose any trust I had in him.

When I returned to Egg Cave, the only creature I had of value was an Olimpt. Look where I am now.

Why can't people just WORK for their creatures. I practically killed the creature search bar. I've seen every Tine there ever was. And I didn't spend a penny of CC.

Nothing is impossible, just improbable. Except for slamming a revolving door. |D

2,425 posts

blackrose_chan • 2 January 2012 at 7:41 PM

yes even though I have traded a lot for the tine I have now. I still have one thing that the re-release does not have. 😊

can anyone guess it? 😋

Pangender
2,149 posts

sky • 2 January 2012 at 7:41 PM

In fact. Ian is trying to attract costumers to buy the CC creatures because he needs the money to support the site(;

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 2 January 2012 at 7:42 PM

@foo
Not true.
1) Egg Cave IS free to play
2) He needs income to run the site
3) I traded for a Rhinedorf, and for an Arnmnae, with *completely* non-CC creatures. Both CC, both very rare.

Female
61 posts

jaywesomeuft • 2 January 2012 at 7:52 PM

@foo
I want a re-release conected to contest and where only like 20 or so could be won.
That would not make the creature less rare and eggcave way more fun.
Although eggcave ofcourse already is fun 😸
And no one would have a reason to complain,
since you win a contest, or you don't, that's up to your own skills/commitment.

@ian

maybe an idea? would be really fun! 😃

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 2 January 2012 at 7:55 PM

@Ian Just... not Tines.

Please.

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 2 January 2012 at 8:00 PM

BTW: Just wanted to add that the glitch was fixed. It was reported, looked at, and has been fixed.

As for a Tine re-release: Personally would not mind one. Another short one for 12 hours for Valentine's. I would like the chance to own a Tine again. But of course I highly doubt Ian will change his mind about re-releases. He got attacked for this last one. I don't think he wants to go through it again 😋

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 2 January 2012 at 8:02 PM

@gvantsa
Yeah, he did get a lot of haters on his profile.
But this is why #ilif is here!
We must support Ian xDD