Welp! New scammer?

in General

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 28 June 2011 at 2:29 AM

@taffy789 because apparently they used the same computer. I don't think ian responds to pings, but that could just be during the beta.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 2:31 AM

@redfire77 - I know he doesn't πŸ˜‰ XD

@alyssa - What creature was boomes?? 😱

Female
1,583 posts

isis • 28 June 2011 at 2:34 AM

She sent me a mail but I don't think I should post it here ebcause she trusted me πŸ˜‹

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 2:35 AM

@alyssa - Also, what led you to think that those were all her old/ new accounts? I'm just gathering clues.

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 2:36 AM

@isis, i dont trust her
@taffy789, boome was oringinally hers, but she said she didn't want it.

Female
1,583 posts

isis • 28 June 2011 at 2:36 AM

@taffy789 if you want clues...I can PM you with the mail she sent me 😱

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 2:36 AM

@isis, me too!

Female
1,583 posts

isis • 28 June 2011 at 2:37 AM

@alyssa no but she trusted me and I think I should not post PRIVATE messages here xP

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 2:38 AM

@isis - If you want.

@alyssa - So you gave Boome, the fully grown Obarn, to Aly, and Aly is getting harassed because of this?

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 2:42 AM

yea, that's quite right, i was gonna give it to @dove, as chiwawa said she hated itπŸ˜‹

and for the PM @isis just sent me from chiwawa....

harsh message! how could chiwawa say that! to all people who didn't get the message, u dont want it! plus, it's a bunch of lies. aww, egg cave is dying!☹️

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 2:46 AM

@alyssa - Okay. 😊

But, i'm just trying find out more info, did you ever do anything to Canine_American / Evil_ c
to get them banned? Or even said something mean to them?

Female
1,583 posts

isis • 28 June 2011 at 2:48 AM

@alyssa Eggcave is not dying because there is one stupid user! 😱 EGGCAVE FOREVER 8D

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 2:49 AM

@isis lol! yea! EGG CAVE FOREVER!
@taffy789, only to say, to stop spamming on my wall.

Female
170 posts

muppet • 28 June 2011 at 2:49 AM

she PM'd me a bunch of times trying to 'adopt' one of my Elyelmos from this acct & my storage. when I said no she started asking for "any rares" I told her no & told her she could offer on one of my lots in the trade center with all commons & she said no thanks & I haven't heard from her since πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 2:51 AM

@muppet she might be embarresed. she asked @stellalunargirl for her email address, she got so mad!

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 2:51 AM

@alyssa - Did you ever call tell Ian about one of her past accounts? Even lead to her ban in ANY way?

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 2:52 AM

i mean @stellalunagirl
@taffy789, no. i didn't, i told ian she was begging and spamming, that is all😊

Female
170 posts

muppet • 28 June 2011 at 2:52 AM

@alyssa She better NOT try to scam my @stellalunagirl!!!

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 2:53 AM

@muppet lol, yea. she better not😊

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 2:54 AM

LOL. This is like CSI.

Hehe. 😊

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 2:55 AM

@EVERYONE - I needs facts. When was Canine_ American banned? And How long had she'd been on.

@alyssa - Okay then. Back to the Obarn.
How did you obtain Boome? And was Evil_C VERY angery?

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 2:58 AM

@taffy789, about 4 weeks ago, and she had been a member for 1 just under a month when she got banned.

@taffy789 she gave it to me, she said she had too many eggs, and she was only really interested in rare things, im not sure if she was angry, in the end, after all the PMs about banning, i blocked her, so did @aly.

@runningsnow it is!

Female
71 posts

evil_chihuahua • 28 June 2011 at 3:01 AM

Maybe you would like to accumulate the testimony used to convict me?

Let's start with...how did canine-american get banned in the first place?

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 3:02 AM

@evil_chihuahua she was banned because of begging, thats what ian told me.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 3:02 AM

I have to go >_<

@alyssa - EC posted on Kdxu's profile, quote,
"did u see what ming/alyssa and chelsea/alyssa wrote on my profile? she lied for sure!"

@alyssa - What have you written on Evil_C's profile , and what was that about? The lying part and the MIng/Alyssa & and the Chelsea/Alyssa part.

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 3:05 AM

@taffy789 i think about the begging, that is alll. nothing else, she was blocked.
@chelsea is my friend, really close friend, she thinks this is all wrong, so she posted on her wall.
@mingma, i think she was confused.

so far, this is all i knwo, no one knows why canine was banned.

i think the whole reason of this is because she loved my luckuar! secondtoday! she really wants it!πŸ˜ƒ

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 3:12 AM

@alyssa - The begging is banable. But there's also a charge of asking people for their passwords and emails.

@evil_chihauhau

Would you like to tell/explain your side of the story? Either way, MULTIPLE people have reported you asking for email and passwords.

Female
170 posts

muppet • 28 June 2011 at 3:15 AM

@taffy789 she won't get pinged you have to put

@evil_chihuahua

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 3:15 AM

it is a rumour that she is asking for passwords. a huge rumour, cause if she did, she would be banned, we are sure about the begging, not the password thing, once she wanted @aly though, and tried to guess mine. this is kinda fun!πŸ˜‹

Female
71 posts

evil_chihuahua • 28 June 2011 at 6:01 AM

@alyssa Being called a scammer is not fun to me. I just want to say that rumours, such as this one, are very unreliable. And, I have asked to keep someone's egg, but I have never really bugged them into giving me it.

@taffy789 I am just a normal member of Egg Cave. I have asked to borrow someone's egg for a while, but I have never kept it. Also, can you please find out who reported me for asking for passwords?

@crooton1 Yep. I am canine-american. Ian has given me permission to make a new account. I have evidence if you want it. I also have evidence that I have never asked to borrow someone's egg and then kept it. Don't worry. I don't want to borrow your shamrue anymore. It's safe, as it always have been.

Beg your pardon for saying so, but I am sure that no-one would like to be accused for something they did not do. I am tired of the talk behind my back.