Welp! New scammer?

in General

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 6:04 AM

*Rubs head* should we believe u? u have done some funny things.

9,386 posts

smilies • 28 June 2011 at 6:07 AM

I believe you πŸ˜‹

Female
71 posts

evil_chihuahua • 28 June 2011 at 6:19 AM

May i ask whats wrong with me loving dogs and chihuahuas????

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 28 June 2011 at 6:19 AM

W8 I have a way to prove it!

@evil_chihuahua: If your rly canine_american what were the things that you promised me? The creatures you adopted? And how many? Pls answer and dont run away from this question *waits patiently* 😱

Female
71 posts

evil_chihuahua • 28 June 2011 at 6:23 AM

i adopted *breathe out carefully* I adopt a fully grown puffup with a yellow and pink clouds back ground called magicdust. i also adopted a uhemn fully grown and some other creatures i can't remember because i got banned weeks ago, i'm so sorry but i promised u to never trade them or change their names or u made me promise that XD also i remeber u writing on my profile, i'm sorry i wanna give them to direct owners please check my profile.

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 6:24 AM

that would prove it! amd can ian really unban a person when she said this to me? ian:
yes, this user will not be coming back, their account will not be restored.
thanks about writting about this... it's all been handled. πŸ˜ƒ
best,
ian
it's true, i showed chihuaha😈

Female
71 posts

evil_chihuahua • 28 June 2011 at 6:25 AM

Magicdust had the role of a magician on her profile because i never changed the profile when someone123 gave her to me.

hey everyone izzy/iluvdougbug told me this ian replied to her and he said " Canine will not be unbanned this is our final decision but this user is welcome to come back and make another account," it's all true! iluvdougbug showed me she was my class mate and friend 😊

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 28 June 2011 at 6:27 AM

@evil_chihuahua: Yep thats correct though im rly sad that you got banned and my creatures totally dead but yeah your definitely canine_american and I guess it shows that your truthful too cause you said the correct stuff and you adopted 6 of my creatures (all dead by the way) 😊☹️😱

Female
71 posts

evil_chihuahua • 28 June 2011 at 6:29 AM

i'm sorry the problem was that u never know when u get banned. ☹️

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 28 June 2011 at 6:36 AM

@evil_chihuahua: Well if that the case then its all good but pls a bit of advice pls dont just randomly go to ppls wall just to ask for a creature maybe juts put a froum about it and just ask for ppl to BUMP so that many ppl will see 😊

Female
71 posts

evil_chihuahua • 28 June 2011 at 6:42 AM

aly and alyssa wuz the same person. when i changed canine american's passwprd becoz she wrote some stuff to other people and i wanted to keep track of the people i wrote to and stuff so when they reply on my profile i won't have to go *huh? i don't remember writing to this person* then she begged for my new password. i told her it wuz my emergency password so i can't tell her. so, she kept on begging which really irritated me. i gave her a clue coz i really wanted her to stop annoying me, and then when she couldn't guess it she begged and begged and begged. i almost fainted. In the end i told her becoz like i said before i wanted her to stop irritating me and plus i was banned so what the point of having an emergency password when ur banned???

when i made evil_chihuahua i told some people i trusted that i got unbanned and this is my new account.

Female
1,583 posts

isis • 28 June 2011 at 6:45 AM

I feel dizzy @_@ Lol

Female
71 posts

evil_chihuahua • 28 June 2011 at 6:46 AM

@isis do u believe that i'm actually canine? if i wasn't then why would i admit everything to u???

Female
1,583 posts

isis • 28 June 2011 at 6:47 AM

@evil_chihuahua yes, I believe that, but this is all just sooo complicated xD

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 6:50 AM

it was something very random. lol, forgot it nowπŸ˜‹

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 28 June 2011 at 6:51 AM

@isis: Lol I agree *secretly leaves* πŸ˜‹

Female
71 posts

evil_chihuahua • 28 June 2011 at 6:58 AM

to tell everyone the truth i feel famous but in a bad way lets just say infamous.

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 7:01 AM

will 87 go up or down? alot or a little? if u get what i mean.*pokes at my status*

Female
1,583 posts

isis • 28 June 2011 at 7:08 AM

@someone123 XD

@alyssa NOOOOOOOO DON'T QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 7:10 AM

@isis, it depends, ALOT.

Female
1,583 posts

isis • 28 June 2011 at 7:10 AM

@alyssa ;_;

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 7:13 AM

thanks. but im not sure i can take this, ill keep on trying😊

Female
472 posts

flakes • 29 June 2011 at 8:26 PM

what about canine america?btw why does everyone think i am her?
well i am not

1,764 posts

james-bond • 1 July 2011 at 4:37 AM

WHO is the official Sherlock Holms here? I've got some good info, and I want to help sort out this mess. I don't like it.

@taffy789
@isis

Female
1,583 posts

isis • 1 July 2011 at 4:43 AM

@james-bond eh, why did you ping me for that? XD What do you want to know? 😱

Deleted • 1 July 2011 at 4:47 AM

one way all this 'who is who' can get resolved is with @Ian. he can check which accounts use the same IP addresses.

even those who use 'one computer between two people' - i would check their accounts, and how they respond to comments and their own topics/posts. two different people wont have the same speech pattern, likes or dislikes.

only someone really *evil* will go through great lengths to try and cover the fact they are 'two people on one computer'.

my general rule of thumb - if it sounds fishy, stay away. 😊

1,764 posts

james-bond • 1 July 2011 at 4:50 AM

@isis I want to tell you.

Why is Alyssa so against the Chiwawa? They were great friends a few days ago, talking to each other as if they knew themselves in real life. Alyssa told me that she got her account from Canine_America. But how do you 'get' an account from someone? Why doesn't someone just ask ian how Canine got banned? And if all those accounts Alyssa said were Canine's sides, how can they all be logged on and talking at the same time? Impossible. She shouldn't be accusing innocent people. ☹️ Some of those accounts even say that Alyssa is their great friend? How could she be if she's been writing not-very-nice things about her on forums? This is totally weird.

Female
1,583 posts

isis • 1 July 2011 at 4:56 AM

@james-bond

Hmm, yes, that looks suspicious, I didn't know all that, wait, let me pm you 😱

Deleted • 1 July 2011 at 5:03 AM

@james-bond

about the "how can they all be logged on and talking at the same time"

you use different browsers. you can log in on all your accounts like this. i do this myself to move creatures to my cryogenics (cold storage) account.

Female
1,583 posts

isis • 1 July 2011 at 5:04 AM

@phalen I do that too πŸ˜ƒ