~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 5 November 2013 at 5:47 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

~~~
@poof
I'm glad that you're back, it's good seeing you after so long ❤ī¸

@eggs

Same here, midterms, report cards, Real life just kicks in at the wrong times sometimes. ☚ī¸

Female
148 posts

siberian • 5 November 2013 at 6:00 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

97 posts

mighty-lair • 5 November 2013 at 7:03 PM

Female
441 posts

tetra • 5 November 2013 at 7:51 PM

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say, "WE WILL, WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."

~*:*~*:*~*:*~*:*~

Busy, busy month whew! Took me a while to catch up on the posts, it's great seeing all the activity! 😸

Yep!! I bought a witch hat from the dollar store so it was plain and simple but then I went to a local arts & craft place and got myself some green glitter and faux feathers.
Saw a lot of adorable costumes, I hope everyone had a good Halloween 😊

Is there a deadline for the Rhyming Game? I know Boggle has ended...ah well, I'll just post for the fun of it XD The capital words were from mighty-lair

----- ---- ---- --- ----- ----
Original: SCAR to Sitar
New: SPOUSE to Browse
--- -- ------ ------- ---- --

Burnt vanilla and lavender candles are wonderful ❤ī¸
I just sprayed this white tea and ginger perfume that I bought from Bath & Body Works all over my roomxDDD
Feels so relaaaxing~~

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 5 November 2013 at 10:35 PM

Hi everyone! 😊

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 6 November 2013 at 7:15 AM

--

Hay guys! How are you?

Deleted • 6 November 2013 at 7:24 AM

------

@puppymaks
Hey Puppy! ❤ī¸
I'm fine today, as the sky is clean and sunny!
How about you? 😸

Transgender Man
351 posts

paranoiac • 6 November 2013 at 8:35 AM

How is everyone? 😃
I'm great, I got A on PE class today. First one in long time XD

~~~

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 6 November 2013 at 10:19 AM

@wererage
I'm fine. 😊
Today is little rainy but it's OK. Also, sun is on the sky but it really cold... Brrrhh.... TT-TT

Female
263 posts

hemester • 6 November 2013 at 11:38 AM

~â€ĸ~â€ĸ~â€ĸ~â€ĸ~â€ĸ~â€ĸ~â€ĸ~â€ĸ~â€ĸ~â€ĸ~â€ĸ~â€ĸ~

@wererage Hay, how are you? I didn't chat with you a long time ago... If you remember me. 😸

Non-binary
2,828 posts

lunacharm1037 • 6 November 2013 at 11:42 AM

I live in what is called "The Jersey Shore" it is supposed to be a bad winter with lots of snow & ice..I want to move to some place warm.

Deleted • 6 November 2013 at 11:47 AM

@puppymaks
Argh, I hate when it's rainy. D:
My head starts to spin like crazy when the time changes, but I really do like the smell of rain, though. 😋
Glad to hear you're fine, too!

@hemester
Sure I remember you! ❤ī¸
Welcome back, how are you? 😃

Female
263 posts

hemester • 6 November 2013 at 11:57 AM

@wererage I'm good! ❤ī¸ I was watching your creature suggestions on deviantart and they are really cool!!!

Deleted • 6 November 2013 at 1:07 PM

@hemester
Ahaha well, thank you very much, I'm glad you like them. 😊
I'm also very happy to hear you're fine. ❤ī¸

Female
2,021 posts

ice2505 • 6 November 2013 at 3:12 PM

@lunacharm1037 thats funny, because when people think of Jersey Shore, its usually sunny, beach, sand...xD On the other hand Ohio, cant decide what season it is yet. -_-'

97 posts

mighty-lair • 6 November 2013 at 3:37 PM

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 6 November 2013 at 8:44 PM

Hi Everyone 😊 How are you all, staying warm I hope?

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 6 November 2013 at 11:40 PM

Good Morning/Evening Everyone! 😸

How was your day? Did it turn out well?

Please help me welcome to the club officially the following egg cavers:

@hormone @ahgirltc @cuty @skyhealeroftheskies @srx2002 @littlepuffyball @dancingkiwi123 @griffinwings @danijela @yellowgrapefruit @himitsutenshin @tralala22 @daze @kisamari @flutex @chaotic @sony @wispur @brightpool @qaz

May you have a fantastic time with us and know there isn't anything too big or small you can share here. Do take time to familiarize yourself with our first page here in the forum thread and visit our club's website also.

If you have any questions feel free to ping one of us club moderators and we will assist you.

Member badges will be created for you and updated there soon. Welcome and Hugs!! ❤ī¸ 😃

A hearty WELCOME BACK to all who have been on hiatus and checking in here again. It is great to see you and HUGS!! ❤ī¸â¤ī¸

My day was busy on and offline so really got quite a bit done. The only thing that I didn't get done was finishing the newsletter and doing feedings/clicks today.

I have been revising pages and most just have to be re-uploaded to my server for the Club's website. I'll post when they are ready as want to wait until the newsletter is done so you can visit all at once. 😉

There are some updates that have been worked on and I just need everyone to go to our first page of this forum thread and just check out these things:

Full Member List (138) on Page 1, Post #3
For now it is open membership - you can invite friends here.

Our Waiting List on Page 1, Post #6 (Still working on as will have to post with pings welcoming our newest members from this list)

Bird Word Art - Page 1, Post #11 & Post #19
(Currently adding in now the art work submitted)

MOTM Recognition Reward - Page 1, Post #27
(Just have two more recipients to determine and will update this post within 2 hours)

Dying Coves & Give A Bird Project - Page 1, Post #29
(Please help your fellow club members any way you can and thank you)

I previously posted some NEWS & FUN on Page 227, Post #6,803 along with some mini-games.

The next mini-game will start later on today so be on the look out for it and thank you to everyone who played the previous games. I'm so happy to see you liking them and having fun.

I'll be around until I get sleepy so just ping me and I will respond as soon as I can.

Enjoy your evening/day and may it be as special as you all are to me. ❤ī¸

DARKESTSHADOW AND I RAISE OUR LEFT WING AND SHOUT, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
260 posts

hormone • 7 November 2013 at 3:28 AM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT

hi to all! i`m pretty new here 😸

Deleted • 7 November 2013 at 3:36 AM

@hormone
Hiya Hormone! ❤ī¸
I'm glad to see you in this wonderful club! You'll surely find yourself well between us, woof. And If there will be problems or questions, feel free to ask! ^__^

Also, welcome to all our new newcomers: may your wings make you fly always high! ❤ī¸

@byfelisa
Good morning to you as well, woof! And thank you very much for all the work you're doing. The BOAF Club is returning to shine! ❤ī¸

-------

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 7 November 2013 at 4:13 AM

Welcome @hormone! 😸
You have a lovely cove. We basicly talk in this forum thread.
Everyone can post the Club's Anthem to qualify for a monthly raffle drawing.

You visit each others coves and help others if they need anything. You are free to share stories, jokes, bird videos, recipes, what is new going on with you and/or anything you think might be of interest to everyone here.

Consider this a cozy and kind place to hang out. Welcome again and hugs! ❤ī¸

Morning to y ou, @wererage!
How is the day treating you so far? I should be in bed which I will be going within the hour. What time is it there where you are? I'm on Egg Cave time so really up late, but glad I got a lot of updating done. 😃

You're so very welcome and thanks. I wish I could be talkative throughout the day, but wouldn't get much accomplished. Yes, it seems it is lively again here.

Thank you for being such an awesome member and always helping others and their coves. You do so much each day around Egg Cave. {{{Hugs}}}

May your day be wonderful and happy! ❤ī¸

Deleted • 7 November 2013 at 4:17 AM

@byfelisa
Today I'm very good, really! ❤ī¸
The time changed again in better, so it's not cloudy anymore. There is a shining sun and a good weather, so I'm feeling better and energic today! Hope you're feeling good too! ❤ī¸

And here in Italy it's almost 10:30 AM.
We have surely different timezones. ;-)
However, If your place it's still early, you should go to bed and get some rest. It's not good to not have a proper sleep time. ❤ī¸

May your day be amazing too, woof! ❤ī¸

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 7 November 2013 at 5:11 AM

@wererage, nothing like a sunny day and good weather to start you off. 😸
Wow, that is so nice! Italy is beautiful, glad to hear it is not cloudy there now. YAY! I'm so pleased to hear you are feeling great and full of energy today. ❤ī¸

I'm doing pretty good. Ready for bed and feeling content over how the day went. I think the week is going fast. It is a cool Fall morning. There is some frost on the window of my car.

The timezones always are a challenge yet I love how we can talk from across the world. Hehehe

Yes, I'm going right now. Left my notes and markers from where to start off later on today. True, I will get plenty of rest.

Awww, thank you and may yours be just as awesome and inspiring! 😃 Big hugs ❤ī¸

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 7 November 2013 at 7:32 AM

545 posts

iloveu2 • 7 November 2013 at 7:36 AM

May I join? I'd love to be part of your club 😸

Transgender Man
351 posts

paranoiac • 7 November 2013 at 8:29 AM

Female
263 posts

hemester • 7 November 2013 at 9:34 AM

Non-binary
2,828 posts

lunacharm1037 • 7 November 2013 at 10:59 AM

1,124 posts

bookw0rm • 7 November 2013 at 7:28 PM

@byfelisa
Maybe I could join?

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 7 November 2013 at 8:15 PM

Evening Everyone!! ❤ī¸

I will have the November Newsletter posted tonight. YAY It will give a full detail here in this thread and you can visit the club's website to enjoy the rest of the activities there. 😃

Please help me welcome five more new members! Birdie Hugs and chirps to you, @bookw0rm @iloveu2 @ilovedoctorwho @sad-ny @spiritkoi. Thank you for joining and hope you have a great time here. 😸

Okay, I'm lurking in the background working on things and will be back. If anyone needs anything just ping me. HUGS ALL 😊😊😊

DARKESTSHADOW AND I RAISE OUR LEFT WING AND DO THE BIRDIE SHUFFLE, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".