~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 8 November 2013 at 9:44 PM

YAAAY! ^^

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 8 November 2013 at 10:34 PM

Hi Everyone 😊 Hope you are all having wonderful days.

@byfelisa Thank you for the newsletter 😊 This looks like it will be a fun month.
---
"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
2,021 posts

ice2505 • 8 November 2013 at 10:42 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

@byfelisa ❤ī¸ thank you for the newsletter! Sounds like fun!

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 9 November 2013 at 3:12 AM

Good Morning Everyone!

Rise and shine it is going to be a beautiful day. 😸
Why? It is the weekend. Time to relax and play around.

Yes, we got some new monthly activities out in our November Newsletter. Let your fingers do the clicking!

http://byfelisa.net/BA/BOAFNEWS7.html

You can also read Post #6,936 thru Post #6,938 on Page 232. May you all enjoy a terrific month. ❤ī¸

Please help me welcome to the club @starling and @cleokitty!! Feel free to introduce yourselves and join in the games/conversations going on here. If you have any questions just ask away. Welcome and hugs to you both! 😊😊😊

A morning just wouldn't be perfect without friends to share it with, right? View this card:

http://www.123greetings.com/friendship/for_your_special_friend/friendship_begins_with_sharing.html

@wererage I love your status and great job on the Word Find. I'm still basking in the marvelous drawings you did. Thank you!! 😃

---- IMPORTANT ----

While I'm revising and updating things, could everyone please check the member list and make sure you are there?

Please take advantage of the first post in the forum as well and if you could take time and read the club's website first page as I have did a little revision there also?

Thanks everyone and I'm working on the member badges this weekend. 😸

Do read carefully the start and end dates of all November Newsletter Activities so you don't miss out on anything.

Have an inspiring Saturday everyone!! ❤ī¸

DARKESTSHADOW AND I RAISE OUR LEFT WING AND DECLARE, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT". ❤ī¸

Transgender Man
351 posts

paranoiac • 9 November 2013 at 3:36 AM

Deleted • 9 November 2013 at 4:18 AM

Good morning to all, BOAF! ❤ī¸
And welcome to our new members, woof!

@chowchow2012
Yup, I tried it some time ago. 😉
I was also able to do animated gif, but it was some years ago ... then I quitted drawing. I come back recently and I want to try it again. ^^

@byfelisa
Thank you very much! I'm very glad you liked them, and also I think the drawing showcase would be a really great idea! ❤ī¸
It would show all the drawing our members do for the Club, so it would be really beautiful to see. 😸

Aw, that card it's really beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us, woof. ❤ī¸ Plus, the cat in the second panel it's quite similar to mine. I love so much cats! 😋

-------

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 9 November 2013 at 5:12 AM

I hope everyone's having a wonderful November so far!! 😃

----

97 posts

mighty-lair • 9 November 2013 at 5:23 AM

Female
263 posts

hemester • 9 November 2013 at 5:24 AM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 9 November 2013 at 6:15 AM

Our spirit grows to a tremendous height, with wings to take us into beautiful flight!

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 9 November 2013 at 6:23 AM

Female
677 posts

amelialightwing • 9 November 2013 at 9:04 AM

Sorry for not being here for a while.

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 9 November 2013 at 9:17 AM

@byfelisa
*status updated*
It's not the best, but Yuki is my fav (I think you found it out by mine PM to you 😋) but I just don't have inspiration... ❤ī¸ ❤ī¸

Deleted • 9 November 2013 at 11:22 AM

Female
67 posts

qaz • 9 November 2013 at 1:22 PM

Deleted • 9 November 2013 at 5:27 PM

UPDATING!

Hey, I just found another dying cove! D:
It's @jennifer. I was randomly browsing Egg Cave and I found all these beautiful but sadly dying creatures. I added her cove to my personal feedlist, but they're still in danger, and any help & feed would be really appreciated! If you would give me a paw -pardon, a wing- in helping this cove, please feed some mortals ... and thank you very much in advance! ❤ī¸

@puppymaks
@spiritkoi
@paranoiac

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 9 November 2013 at 6:56 PM

@wererage
I'll add her to my dying cove list! ❤ī¸ I really need help feeding these coves:
@animaljam
@mind_with_teeth
@fun
@lambs47
@waffle
@bunnyshadow
@shimmerpuppy16
@muzb
@starpaw
@kinkas
@semofox2005
@dcsemo2005
@semo2005
@cora
@piglover
@spongebobgirl9785
@powerform
@saluki526
@justemptiness

Mostly the bottom ones because I just found them. HELP!!!

Deleted • 9 November 2013 at 7:07 PM

@spiritkoi
I fed them all (except two of them, since I alredy fed them ... they're also in my personal feedlist). I'll try to keep feeding at them daily too. ❤ī¸

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 9 November 2013 at 8:55 PM

Hi Everyone, hope you are having a good weekend so far. 😊

@wererage @spiritkoi Fed all those listed.

---

Female
441 posts

tetra • 9 November 2013 at 9:07 PM

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say, "WE WILL, WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."

~*:*~*:*~*:*~*:*~

Big congrats to all the Members of the Months!! You guys are awesome!! 😸
And welcome to BOAF new members!! It's a great place to be 😊

http://byfelisa.net/BA/BOAFNEWS7.html

The newsletter is amazing, fantastic job as always byfelisa!! That Pine Cone Owl Craft is so cuuutee!!

Fed some of the coves mentioned above ☚ī¸
Looking forward to tomorrow's activities! Friendly reminder that there is an activity going on right now!
Nice statuses!! 😃

Female
319 posts

monkeymoo993 • 9 November 2013 at 10:00 PM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new eggcavers a fun new start!!

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say, "WE WILL, WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!!" 😃

i unfortunately went on hiatus due to excessive work and i'm trying to get my stuff back together! but i lost many of my birds :'(

Female
263 posts

hemester • 10 November 2013 at 5:28 AM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new eggcavers a fun new start!!

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say, "WE WILL, WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!!"

~â€ĸ~â€ĸ~â€ĸ~â€ĸ~â€ĸ~â€ĸ~â€ĸ~â€ĸ~â€ĸ~â€ĸ~â€ĸ~â€ĸ~â€ĸ~

Hi everyone!! How are you today? 😸

Transgender Man
351 posts

paranoiac • 10 November 2013 at 5:31 AM

Deleted • 10 November 2013 at 5:40 AM

@ljacks & @tetromino
Thank you very much for feeding & helping these creatures. ❤ī¸

@monkeymoo993
I'm sorry to hear you lost many creatures ... wish I had noticed before, to help them. ☚ī¸ But welcome back in the BOAF! Hope you will be more free and hope you can make again a big birds' flock. ❤ī¸

@hemester
I'm fine, thanks for asking. ^^
Whato about you? Hope you're having a fantastic day!

-------

Female
263 posts

hemester • 10 November 2013 at 5:51 AM

@wererage I'm fantastic!! Thanks for asking!! 😸
I just get a Roo!! (on @life)

Deleted • 10 November 2013 at 6:55 AM

@hemester
That's good to hear! ❤ī¸
And congratz for your new roo, too! 😸

Female
263 posts

hemester • 10 November 2013 at 7:01 AM

@wererage Thanks!! ❤ī¸

@byfelisa I update my status. ^,^

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 10 November 2013 at 7:57 AM

@wererage
Added her to #puppyfeed / #dying 😊

---

HEY GUYS!
I MADE AN TOPIC FOR DYING COVES BEFORE LONG TIME AGO, BUT, STILL, IF SOMEBODY WANT TO FEED THEM, IT WOULD BE AWESOME! CHECK IT: #puppyfeed !

Deleted • 10 November 2013 at 9:30 AM

@puppymaks
Thank you very much for your help Puppy. ❤ī¸

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 10 November 2013 at 10:16 AM

Our hearts burn with love, to all those bird above!

Yay, the autumn writing contest and crazy gizzards are starting today! 😃 I can't wait to do them!